Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16708
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    That's only based on her measurements she provided. That's why I said the photos don't show it. I've been with few ladies that are in that weight / height range, and while they are pretty they also somewhat chunky. She might be built different though. That $300 for M&G would still be a pass chunky or not.

  2. #16707

    Lune

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    She listed her weight at 170 lbs bro. That's kinda heavy.

  3. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    Maybe she got confused by the diff in the measurement systems and standards (EU vs US) LOL. She was listed as 160-170 lbs at 5'7 so if not accurate she should def consider updating it as I know lot of guys use filters on Weight. I mean I know handful of dudes with those measurements and they ain't skinny, that's why I made the "chunky" comment, but thanks for clarifying.

  4. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Here is my take on this. She's 27 year old (maybe, maybe older, as she is not verified whatsoever). While the pics don't show it (might be old or not authentic) based on height and weight, definitely into the "chunky", borderline fat category. While probably and unfortunately there are simps out there that might consider dishing out 3 bills for the pleasure of M&G only, unless she's a super model, I'd say hard and hell NO. As far as the intimacy price tag goes, based on the info shared (27 yo, overweight / average body) if she cuts it in half, I would consider. My two cents.
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.

  5. #16704
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.

    The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?

    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    This is the most accurate statement I've read this week. 100% on the rankings too. If there is a universal ranking applied, I don't think we have any 10's and maybe even 9's in the DMV region.

  6. #16703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    I met some awesome girls in here that I still hang out with sometimes. One thing I always did is that we don't always have to hang out to get laid, but I would only pay them when there is sex. I got laid with every 9 out of the 10 girls I saw.
    I agree with this a lot. During COVID I was working and living in a hotel for 2 of the first years in Madison, WI. I saw probably 50 girls in that time or more and slept with 99% of them. Tons of them for free, and I rarely, like 1-5 times, paid more than $300. They were all college students or models. Treating it more like a date rather than a sexual transaction made it soooo much better.

    That was also before Tiktok got all the girls on board thinking they could get a sugar daddy to spend $1 k on dinner with them, though. There were still the 50 Shades of Grey girls that thought they'd get flown to Europe for dinner and shit, but they were easy to spot out, as you also pointed out.

  7. #16702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    Hahaha, I fucking love this line. And very true, I needed that reminder.

  8. #16701

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants 300 for m&g and 1000 for intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-070df90798c1
    Here is my take on this. She's 27 year old (maybe, maybe older, as she is not verified whatsoever). While the pics don't show it (might be old or not authentic) based on height and weight, definitely into the "chunky", borderline fat category. While probably and unfortunately there are simps out there that might consider dishing out 3 bills for the pleasure of M&G only, unless she's a super model, I'd say hard and hell NO. As far as the intimacy price tag goes, based on the info shared (27 yo, overweight / average body) if she cuts it in half, I would consider. My two cents.

  9. #16700
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Share some game with the rest of us LOL.
    Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.

    The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?

    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.

  10. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants 300 for m&g and 1000 for intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-070df90798c1
    Kinda chunky. I probably would have tried it out one time even at that price but she ignored my message months ago.

  11. #16698

    Luna

    Wants 300 for m&g and 1000 for intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-070df90798c1

  12. #16697

    For those that know me, they no

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Share some game with the rest of us LOL.
    No BS. Hmu on a DM; but the site is pretty easy! I can give tips and I have if you read my previous posts; or if you dm!

    I hear a lot about ny, but DC is pretty good! We have Howard, GW, Georgetown, etc the girls will be coming back for summer too! Most of the girls want stability and consistency! Be cool, be fun and be nice to the ladies! My girl friends always give me updates on Mr # and the reviews and also on the SB text thread; so just to be a jerk and you will do fine!

  13. #16696

    Tried to negotiate her down, but

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8

    Wants 700 an hour. Doesn't speak English. Another one of those traveling Colombian pros.
    Wouldn't go less than 500 so I passed! If she looks likes her pics! Would love a review!

  14. #16695

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I didn't know that. How did you find out? She wouldn't provide me her name or other details.
    I just DMd you, check your message.

  15. #16694
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Anna? Do you mind sharing some details?
    We are on for Friday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape