Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18335
-
05-07-26 13:43 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 286Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?
New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
-
05-07-26 13:42 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 32Kinda chunky. I probably would have tried it out one time even at that price but she ignored my message months ago.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 13:32 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 91Luna
Wants 300 for m&g and 1000 for intimacy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-070df90798c1
-
05-07-26 13:02 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 368For those that know me, they no
No BS. Hmu on a DM; but the site is pretty easy! I can give tips and I have if you read my previous posts; or if you dm!
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
I hear a lot about ny, but DC is pretty good! We have Howard, GW, Georgetown, etc the girls will be coming back for summer too! Most of the girls want stability and consistency! Be cool, be fun and be nice to the ladies! My girl friends always give me updates on Mr # and the reviews and also on the SB text thread; so just to be a jerk and you will do fine!
-
05-07-26 12:54 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 368Tried to negotiate her down, but
Wouldn't go less than 500 so I passed! If she looks likes her pics! Would love a review!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:34 #16695Regular Member

Posts: 193Bunny
I just DMd you, check your message.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:31 #16694Regular Member

Posts: 193We are on for Friday.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 08:43 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 112Share some game with the rest of us LOL.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 08:41 #16692Senior Member

Posts: 112Not only providing it, but drastically reducing the ask and letting dudes hit raw (and the first time at that).
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 07:43 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 91That's exceptionally good. Definitely not the norm.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 01:36 #16690Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't message delusional girls
I stopped doing seeking because I noticed that most of the girls in there are either borderline escorts or delulu. However if you are only getting 6-8% to talk back is probably because you might come off as creepy or delulu too. I noticed that removing my picture and just having it as private made me get a better response. Ignoring bots, I was getting 20-30% responses on messages but I was being careful to not send anything to anything that flagged crazy (being on a boat, a date with someone in another country, picture in front of a rolls royce). I met with at least 10 girls, including a porn star, and a reality tv girl. I wasn't paying them more than $500 to fuck.
I met some awesome girls in here that I still hang out with sometimes. One thing I always did is that we don't always have to hang out to get laid, but I would only pay them when there is sex. I got laid with every 9 out of the 10 girls I saw.
This is going to sound crazy, but I had better luck just straight up talking to people in real life. This app is too time consuming to just keep for having a hoetation.
-
05-06-26 23:59 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 1042Sofia
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8
Wants 700 an hour. Doesn't speak English. Another one of those traveling Colombian pros.
-
05-06-26 23:11 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 246Did you see Anna? Do you mind sharing some details?
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 22:57 #16687Regular Member

Posts: 79Bunny
The corresponding screenshot of what I was referring to.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 22:50 #16686Regular Member

Posts: 79Bunny
So I always try to validate as much as I can so I don't end up in some precarious situation, when dealing with some of these girls, using whatever info I can get and ended up with this, which I though validate her age.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




