Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 111 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 18339
Come and Relax
  1. #16689

    Sofia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8

    Wants 700 an hour. Doesn't speak English. Another one of those traveling Colombian pros.

  2. #16688
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 8 on SA but we settled for 6. Seeing her next week.
    Did you see Anna? Do you mind sharing some details?

  3. #16687

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    The corresponding screenshot of what I was referring to.

  4. #16686

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    So I always try to validate as much as I can so I don't end up in some precarious situation, when dealing with some of these girls, using whatever info I can get and ended up with this, which I though validate her age.

  5. #16685
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!
    That is fucking impressive. Definitely best results on the site!

  6. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    Nah, I didn't know that. How did you find out? She wouldn't provide me her name or other details.

  7. #16683

    I probably have a 25% hit rate!

    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!

  8. #16682
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    I actually had pretty decent experience with her for the donation amount. Her ask was 1 k but I think we settled at. 5 and went with BBFS and BBBJ. She's little bit chunkier IRL comparing to the photos but nothing too bad and it has a pretty face. Not the best conversationalist but let's face it, I'm not trying to wife her up here for what I wanted her for she was more than optimal. I might hit her up again but the only thing is it looks like she's been going around and doing it bare with bunch of guys so there is always that risk to keep in mind.
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.

  9. #16681
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rent is due.

    Usual suspects all reaching out. Offering their wares for discounted prices. Emma, Rose, Molly, Violet, Angel, etc. , etc. , asking for a date. Need to keep the top SBs in my current rotation happy so will not be seeing any of the ladies with the tuna fish puss (though Rose has gone completely covered. Which is why is is now off the list).

    Not going to bother to repost links here. Just check my profile and prior posts if you want their info. For those who don't want to travel. They are all in the DC / MD / VA region.
    Thanks for the heads up. I might hit up Emma, if that's the same one I'm thinking about.

  10. #16680

    Beginning of the month.

    Rent is due.

    Usual suspects all reaching out. Offering their wares for discounted prices. Emma, Rose, Molly, Violet, Angel, etc. , etc. , asking for a date. Need to keep the top SBs in my current rotation happy so will not be seeing any of the ladies with the tuna fish puss (though Rose has gone completely covered. Which is why is is now off the list).

    Not going to bother to repost links here. Just check my profile and prior posts if you want their info. For those who don't want to travel. They are all in the DC / MD / VA region.

  11. #16679

    Bunny

    Here are her photos I was making a reference to. She's little bit chunkier than the photos but still within my range.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2518.jpg‎   IMG_2519.jpg‎   IMG_2520.jpg‎  

  12. #16678

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha. It was mostly DFF and there was not much effort on Celine's end. To be fair, that was a "busy" week for me and she was the third girl for me that week. The previous two were probably some of the best I've ever had. Went bare with both and they were phenomenal, multiple shots in both cases, and got one of them to go Greek, so the standards were set high. Imma drop their names and links on a separate post.
    I actually had pretty decent experience with her for the donation amount. Her ask was 1 k but I think we settled at. 5 and went with BBFS and BBBJ. She's little bit chunkier IRL comparing to the photos but nothing too bad and it has a pretty face. Not the best conversationalist but let's face it, I'm not trying to wife her up here for what I wanted her for she was more than optimal. I might hit her up again but the only thing is it looks like she's been going around and doing it bare with bunch of guys so there is always that risk to keep in mind.

  13. #16677

    Curious about this one

    I am curious if anyone has had any luck with this one (from both Seeking and WhatsYourPrice). I am chatting with her, but she has blocked me on both sites (likely so I cannot see how often she is online), so I cannot attach links so I have attached her pics. She goes by "Asia" on one site,. Cannot remember her name on the other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TestA.jpg‎   TestB.jpg‎  

  14. #16676
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Huh? I see them because I like them LOL.

    I brought up they haven't been mentioned here to highlight my lack of success as most of the girls I've managed to see are the "easy" ones that plenty of guys here have already seen.
    I gotcha. I thought you meant knowing they were "easy" made you not repeat.

  15. #16675
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Did you keep seeing the two regularly *because* they hadn't been mentioned before?
    Huh? I see them because I like them LOL.

    I brought up they haven't been mentioned here to highlight my lack of success as most of the girls I've managed to see are the "easy" ones that plenty of guys here have already seen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape