Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 21025
-
05-11-26 15:30 #20560Regular Member

Posts: 8Emma's
Had a dream I stopped my Emmas. I called ahead to make sure they were free. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. She confirmed it was me who called and off to the back we go. Handed over 2 roses to get things stared. Quick table shower and then started face down for a few minutes. I reached up to rub her legs and then decided to tug at her yoga pants. After a little giggle, she walked out and came back in a mini skirt. A few minutes later I just asked to take it all off. So she did. Very nice 30 ish, nice MM c's, tight body. A quick flip, quick front massage, and then on goes the condom for a CBJ. Pretty good and then off to the races. Started with Cowgirl, then Asian CG, then missionary, standing Doggy, Back to CG and ACG. Great time full hr. I will be having this dream again.
Originally Posted by KulDud2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:25 #20559Senior Member

Posts: 199Nice Spa
Anyone been recently and have recommendations on who to see? Haven't been since Miriam.
-
05-10-26 20:26 #20558Senior Member

Posts: 70Ella at G Spa, crazy playful lady
Landed this morning for a business trip, saw their ads, thanks to our mongos was able to read some good feedbacks, so decided to go to suburb to try it out.
Ella was the lady opened door for me, I saw her on their website. It is real photo, which is a pleasant surprise.
They got a table shower, so I asked for it. I think she knows I am here for L3, so we agreed on the fees right there. She help me undressed and we went to the table shower room, very good set up, better than the Chicago one I just went to. She adjusted the water temperature for me, washed my body with shower gel, and then pressed her body tightly against mine. She kept rubbing herself on me, grinding her ass against my cock while making soft teasing moans that instantly got me hard. At one point she even got down and started licking my balls, which drove me crazy.
Anyway, cleaned me up and we go back to the room. She had me lie down and started teasing my whole body with her tongue. She was incredibly good with it — kissing and licking my ears, neck, nipples, and everywhere else. Every second just made me more turned on. Later we got into a 69 position. Her thick ass was right in my face and I could see how wet she was already. Then we put on cover, finished quickly in missionary. Have time left and I asked her to give me a massage, which is not bad.
This could be my go to whenever I come here for business.
-
05-10-26 00:40 #20557Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes promising, but the pictures are for sure edited.
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 23:57 #20556Senior Member

Posts: 283429 update
I was able to get through on their phone number this week. Jenny and Cindy were both working and have been reported on here if you search on "3429". I did not go based on those reports.
.
Originally Posted by Barcore25
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:50 #20555Senior Member

Posts: 77Gibbons
I'm partial to Gibbons refresh ATM. Ria there is a doll.
Originally Posted by DBeckman
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:34 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 395What happened was was some dude stole the phone as he was walking out leaving. He was actually on video, so they a business line . He actually had the balls to go back there and they didn't let them in.
Originally Posted by Barcore25
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:10 #20553Regular Member

Posts: 10First timer visiting in June
Where do you suggest a first timer to go? Ill be down in the area end of June where should I go that's not horribly expensive.
-
05-08-26 21:30 #20552Senior Member

Posts: 493429
Anyone been to 3429 lately? Have tried to get in touch but no response twice now.
Tried an old number I had plus looked up their recent posts and tried the number posted as well.
No response to text or call, don't know if they're slammed or if something has changed.
Any info appreciated, cheers!
-
05-08-26 13:31 #20551Senior Member

Posts: 77Wow I believe that is right across the street from sunshine spa "new" location. Wild; I never knew that Scarletts' existed over there.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 05:54 #20550Senior Member

Posts: 3075They may have changed part of their name. It is on Eastway in a grey duplex next to HWY 74, has a sign in front that says "Scarletts". Narrow entry driveway and parking and entry door in the back. Pretty run down janky house, but most of the times I enjoy myself.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:47 #20549Senior Member

Posts: 291Tributes mailbox over full
Tribones has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
05-07-26 12:35 #20548Senior Member

Posts: 440Emma's
He must be referring to Emma's on Arrowhead rd, not Arrowood.
Originally Posted by TheTitan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:52 #20547Senior Member

Posts: 267Seven
There was someone by same name at A Therapy a few months ago with the same MO. I've been meaning to go back there but now I may have to go to Kyoto.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:31 #20546Senior Member

Posts: 77I have only been once; saw Sarah there; She was great. No complaints here at all other than the price; was super expensive compared to what I was use to with AMPs so I have been back on AMPs ever since.
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




