Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.
    Definitely not real and will steal your money if you do a deposit. 99 percent of these ads that have a deposit are scams and you will lose your money especially if they are coming from out of state.

    Never pay deposits!

  2. #25924

    Same deal --

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    Wondering the same. Anyone from GR have info?

  3. #25923
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    You are why carnies exist.
    Your the reason why women should swallow.

  4. #25922

    Harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?

  5. #25921
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  6. #25920

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  7. #25919

    Is Natasha Real?

    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00

  8. #25918
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    In total everything came out to $755.06.
    You are why carnies exist.

  9. #25917
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of seeing several of the local GR ladies and while I have enjoyed my time with them I am a breast guy and none have fit what I have really wanted. I am looking for someone who is C-D but real and is more firm and perky. I have seem Exotic but she is on the smaller side. CJ and a couple others are larger but not firm. Anyone have someone they would recommend that fits this description? I saw Riley and while she was super fun and I enjoyed my time their, my first experience with implants felt like squeezing a baseball.
    Delilah the masseuse has some of the nicest naturals I've ever seen. YMMV with her.

  10. #25916

    Certain type of lady

    I have had the pleasure of seeing several of the local GR ladies and while I have enjoyed my time with them I am a breast guy and none have fit what I have really wanted. I am looking for someone who is C-D but real and is more firm and perky. I have seem Exotic but she is on the smaller side. CJ and a couple others are larger but not firm. Anyone have someone they would recommend that fits this description? I saw Riley and while she was super fun and I enjoyed my time their, my first experience with implants felt like squeezing a baseball.

  11. #25915

    Need advice, might TOFTT


  12. #25914

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    What do you mean stand together? You expect a bunch of mongers to form a union of something? Or organize a boycott? Stop acting silly and get back to the basics of how to behave in this hobby / industry.

    -Burner phone / app.

    -Pay only for services rendered.

    -Don't catch feelings.

    -Etc.

  13. #25913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.
    This is 1000% your fault. Fronting that much money is insane.

    Is she wrong- sure but c'mon the real thing that needs to stop is borrowing girls money.

  14. #25912
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.

  15. #25911

    Wtf?

    Dude asked a literal ***** if she wanted to live with him. Fronted her $700. You aren't bob the builder bro. You can't fix any of these women. Actual insanity reading through those screenshots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape