Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 6946
-
05-08-26 13:18 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 960Can one of you PM me her number? My Burner app got glitchy and when I rebooted her contact was gone. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EstebanelSucio
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:04 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 179Shay / Rose
You guys are really hard on her. Shay is mid 30's and pretty. She does have a little.
Originally Posted by BDChristie
[View Original Post]
Baby damage, but I think she is mostly thin and fit. She has a clean.
Safe incall. She does not drink, I don't know about pills.
But she seems sober to me.
She does tend to rush and goes out of her way to tell you she is not high.
Volume, but I am pretty sure she is very high volume. She also told me that she would never go bare) this was after I told her I would not do that.
I am pretty sure based on a few reports on here and elsewhere that bare is not an issue for her.
In summary, I would do her again, but covered. I cannot think of a provider in the same.
Price range who is better.
-
05-08-26 09:57 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 114Just google "Shay Smiles porn". Whole bunch comes up.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:13 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 62Rose / shy smiles
Yes real. As mentioned before, doing porn. Offered bareback but politely declined. Lives in fort mill and can host when kids aren't there. A little too skinny with post-baby lose skin around stomach. Fake tits that are old and ripple due to weight loss as well. Definitely fun for $$ great head but no greek. But would not repeat. Seems extremely high volume and not concerned with STIs, so I would just be cautious.
Originally Posted by EstebanelSucio
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:09 #6822Regular Member

Posts: 2Rose
I meant $$.
Originally Posted by EstebanelSucio
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:05 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 471Maybe? I took a screenshot instead of linking.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 13:41 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 75Aubree
I have seen her. I agree with what someone else said, she's a little bigger from the waist down than I was expecting but not much. She is not an escort and would definitely prefer only one SD. She is very easy to talk to and communicate with. I definitely enjoyed my time with her.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:46 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 154Shay smiles
I can't find her anywhere.
Originally Posted by Tim2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:09 #6818Regular Member

Posts: 2Rose (formerly Samantha on SA) is for sure real. I'm not so sure about "major GPS" tho. I met her for $$ maybe because we are both very local to each other but YMMV. It is sometimes hard to schedule with her due to her having 3 kids. She can only meet when her ex has the kids. I didn't notice any demons at the time. She even mentioned she didn't drink when asked if she wanted to initially meet at a bar. She is very submissive.
Originally Posted by Tim2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:48 #6817Banned Member

Posts: 1377Talked to her and she says all the "Yeah I want just one SD" type stuff. She seemed nice and talked pretty normal to me. She sent me a few extra pics. She is pretty but slightly larger in the hips than I normally go for (not fat at all I just like thin and athletic) but I was thinking she was nice enough to potentially see if she doesn't want a huge amount.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:36 #6816Regular Member

Posts: 10Shay Smiles
Her porn name is "Shay smiles" just use that on your search.
Originally Posted by Cltwandererx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:02 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 206Aubrey
Any info on her, getting escort vibes from her, wanted to check with members here on the experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-e03e6dbc6fdc
-
05-06-26 18:41 #6814Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you know where and how her videos can be found? Is she doing amateur content or actual studio productions?
Originally Posted by Tim2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 17:10 #6813Regular Member

Posts: 10Wannabe Pornstar
I know her from mutual friends. She's real. She's doing porn now and you can find her on the hub and some others. She's got major GPS. She's really hot but not worth the $$.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 15:56 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 193Rose
She looks real familiar. Has anyone seen her? She finally reached back out to me after 3 months and curious if I should see her or not. I'm getting an escort vibe. Could be just me though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-43ae470c1f85









Reply With Quote




