Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 9680
-
05-09-26 02:25 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 166I was kind of curious if you ended up meeting her? I texted her last week and she sent me her rates along with a picture of herself and her tits, asking for a deposit. I told her I don't pay deposits and left it at that. The next night she texted me back with this message.
"Bro this is mad weird. I looked you up. Got your real name all your info and families. If I was to message them these text I'd be wrong? I swear to god if you don't send me 200 and block me on everything I love I'm going to do it. I'm tired of mfs playing and I'm being a genuine provider. Wow I'm glad I did my research."
I replied back with a simple LOL and she replied back "It's funny?
I replied Yes, do it and she quit replying. I ended up sending a few texts back and reported her for trying to scam people.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 00:59 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 68Can confirm
Seen her a couple times. She's legit. Top game is pretty decent for around here. Has a dog but it won't bother you too much, just be aware the dog hair is everywhere. Would recommend shorts and flip flops, LOL. Thank me later.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 15:52 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 248Hotel Asians
I've visited them twice since they moved back to La Quinta. No issues. Just act like you are going to your room and walk past the front desk (on your left), enter the hallway straight ahead and take the elevator on your left as you enter the hallway. The new lady is about 40, decent looking and gets the job done. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bbc843
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 15:21 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 185I and others have reviewed
Reviewed many times under Lindsey and years ago Heather. Her ad is non-GFE accurate.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:52 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 316Arrested. Looking like something the cat dragged in!
*Another skipper got arrested yesterday here in myrtle up at Redds candy shop at Pace 2. 37 yr old Holly who you know as Haley on tryst I'm posting her photos from ads so you can see you ain't getting what's being advertised. She claims 27-29 yrs old too. She was the one robbing everyone 12-18 months ago w the black boyfriend / pimp.
-
05-08-26 09:08 #9300Regular Member

Posts: 17Hotel Asians
Anyone seen the hotel Asians at La Quinta? Always worry about that place because of a bust a year ago there.
-
05-08-26 08:14 #9299Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone with intel on this mature provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/806365712283
Feel free to DM.
Thanks.
-
05-07-26 10:19 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 232Any info on this lady? Greatly appreciate your intel
-
05-07-26 09:25 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 294Here was your first sign:
"The visit fee is $250 and that's for 2 hours. " Ungh huh.
Originally Posted by Catman1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 16:48 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:46 #9295Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info? Anyone?
Originally Posted by Luvbb
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:45 #9294Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks for the info! On the permanent blocked list!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:22 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 316Beware
* comes back as a Voip / Onvey number originated out of Bean Station Tenn. With a 85 % - HIGH FRAUD alert issued to number!
Originally Posted by Catman1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 08:48 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 39Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/130705459742
Thanks in advance.
-
05-05-26 18:59 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 248Nope not and no
Agreed PeakyBlinder! About a year ago, I picked her up in front of her house. I was thinking WTF as she walked toward my car. She looks nothing like her pictures. We went to a parking spot close to her "trailer park" development and her head was lame. Especially for someone that advertises that she has the best head around. I left really disappointed (false advertising) and would never repeat. Best, BJ.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




