Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26650
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25915

    Need advice, might TOFTT


  2. #25914

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    What do you mean stand together? You expect a bunch of mongers to form a union of something? Or organize a boycott? Stop acting silly and get back to the basics of how to behave in this hobby / industry.

    -Burner phone / app.

    -Pay only for services rendered.

    -Don't catch feelings.

    -Etc.

  3. #25913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.
    This is 1000% your fault. Fronting that much money is insane.

    Is she wrong- sure but c'mon the real thing that needs to stop is borrowing girls money.

  4. #25912
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.

  5. #25911

    Wtf?

    Dude asked a literal ***** if she wanted to live with him. Fronted her $700. You aren't bob the builder bro. You can't fix any of these women. Actual insanity reading through those screenshots.

  6. #25910
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    In Hooker Land, wether they are in the wrong or in the right, means almost zero. It's all about the money. You'll never get enough Mongers together to boycott her out of Hooking. The important thing is that you learned a valuable lesson about Mongering, never ever front them money, EVER! We've all been there done that. Smart Mongers learn and adjust. Dumb Mongers keep burning money!

  7. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.

  8. #25908
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?

  9. #25907
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.

  10. #25906
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned. And these girls always have a different new excuse each time.
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.

  11. #25905
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    It is becoming more and more frequent that mongers are being ripped of by providers. Stroking guys ego until they are comfortable enough to start fronting money (yes I am guilty of this as well) only to be cut off or pushed to the back of the line. This is exactly why I don't see certain women anymore.

    I feel like a unified boycott of these women is the only answer, we can't call the law, we can't deal with them as if they are men and beat that ass. Cutting off all of the $$$ will definitely cripple a provider and to be honest fuck them for trying to shaft mongers. Are there quality providers in GR? Absolutely and they should be treated as such (not a conversation about $$ pay what you like it's no one's business).

    Sarah is just the most recent thief and or junkie to be brought into the light and it would definitely be a huge win for us all to take that which they love the most from them and deliver our message loud and clear. I will stand with Spanky.

    Be safe. JK.
    It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned. And these girls always have a different new excuse each time.

  12. #25904

    State of the game

    It is becoming more and more frequent that mongers are being ripped of by providers. Stroking guys ego until they are comfortable enough to start fronting money (yes I am guilty of this as well) only to be cut off or pushed to the back of the line. This is exactly why I don't see certain women anymore.

    I feel like a unified boycott of these women is the only answer, we can't call the law, we can't deal with them as if they are men and beat that ass. Cutting off all of the $$$ will definitely cripple a provider and to be honest fuck them for trying to shaft mongers. Are there quality providers in GR? Absolutely and they should be treated as such (not a conversation about $$ pay what you like it's no one's business).

    Sarah is just the most recent thief and or junkie to be brought into the light and it would definitely be a huge win for us all to take that which they love the most from them and deliver our message loud and clear. I will stand with Spanky.

    Be safe. JK.

  13. #25903
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Enough is enough with these thieves. I will never see her again based on her behavior with you. A boycott of women like this is the only answer. If she wants to play stupid games then let her go a few weeks without any clients and she will either fuck off or fix it and at this point I would assume you wouldn't go back. I've had similar issues with two women and hell will freeze over before they get one cent from me ever again. Ridiculous. Be safe. JK.
    I told her I'd never see her again. I want my money back. She has proven she is one of the worst. Gave her a second chance and she fucked it way up.

  14. #25902

    Boycott

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    Enough is enough with these thieves. I will never see her again based on her behavior with you. A boycott of women like this is the only answer. If she wants to play stupid games then let her go a few weeks without any clients and she will either fuck off or fix it and at this point I would assume you wouldn't go back. I've had similar issues with two women and hell will freeze over before they get one cent from me ever again. Ridiculous. Be safe. JK.

  15. #25901
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    I agree. She is fucking it up for the good providers. I thought she was done with the bs, I thought wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape