Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 24509
-
05-06-26 21:03 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 703Cool story bro.
Originally Posted by ExcellentNacho
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 18:30 #23908Regular Member

Posts: 9SBBW Headhunter
Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.
-
05-06-26 15:27 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 48She doesn't do raw with you.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 11:46 #23906Regular Member

Posts: 14Caution
Hey guys, said I'd take a break but here we are again. Just dropping by to say be on your guard with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/617067488674
Pics look a little TGTBT, but was missing some other red flags. I probably shouldn't go into a lot of detail because I don't want to attract the wrong attention. She basically tried to say she wasn't available but she had someone who was. When I asked for details she said, "You won't report my ad will you? I'll let you guys read between the lines there or just send me a message if you're still confused. Also couldn't verify herself or the other person. And I've only met one other provider in Columbia who was UTR for the most part so my spidey senses are tingling with this one. Y'all be safe.
Oh and a report just cause I'm here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/865425617667
Price in the ad was accurate, talked her down to. 60, room was disgusting, didn't provide wipes or a towel to clean up. She has orangutan titties, but at the end of the day the mic work was actually pretty good and her face isn't bad with the lights off. Won't repeat but wasn't the worst experience. Times are hard for a monger who prefers white spinners. I'll even take them thick if they're cute in the face but this area has been awful recently and my semi-UTR has gone missing. If you guys want to throw a dog a bone I'd love you for it but I'm not getting my hopes up. Until next time.
Shadow.
-
05-06-26 11:43 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 703Crofton Brianna
Is Kay Kay's sister still alive? I've never had sisters or mom / daughter.
Both are on my fucketlist.
-
05-06-26 11:37 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 703I just saw her for the first time. She was jonesin / fidgeting the entire ride. Didn't rush but def wanted to hurry up. She's not a sex worker, she's a fleshlight.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
You can def tell she was from the streets. I should have did a forum search first but I was lazy. Overall experience wasn't bad, just wasn't great. If I needed a quick nut, she would suffice.
-
05-06-26 11:27 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 703Wait really? When did that change? Oh shit you're right. I just looked up all my old spots.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
TK, Cherry, Rising Sun, VIP. They're all closed. Fkkk. Looks like Angel Spanin College Park might still be open.
As far as UTRs. Doesn't having a thread or forum for them defeat the purpose. I always assumed it's a barter system when it comes to them.
Word of mouth, referral system. That fact aside. I'm sure with all the places closing up, slim pickings on sites, street girls getting worse.
A lot of fellas might be gatekeeping and I don't blame them.
-
05-06-26 10:36 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 834Dang! Too bad she's not a BBFS Creampie cutie, I'd would see her for sure if she was. Not to often you find a wholesome BBFS girl.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 10:34 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 643Greenbelt AMPs are dead.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
You will have to travel further south in MD or head north to Philly etc.
There is no UTR thread. Baltimore doesn't share well LOL.
-
05-06-26 10:20 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 160I'll take a look at the AMPs mentioned.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
As for JoAnn / Victoria, it has to be her size and age. I think price isn't terrible I've seen some real GPS in Orlando forums and in Tryst.
Whats Baltimore's thread for UTRs? I don't see it on the main page.
-
05-06-26 09:53 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 408Here's some more photos of her from a different ad. Victoria is her name in the ad.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/11238350/
-
05-06-26 07:54 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 703I saw no indication that she was anywhere close to being a SW. She looked healthy, no track marks or obvious use of candy use.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
Skin looked clear. I don't know how he was able to get it for 75. She lines up with the fair market value of other girls working out of motels.
Almost makes me think we're talking about two different girls. The only thing that makes me think she's not worth $. 50/50 is the fact she don't give head.
Without head I would think $- 20/20- 50/75- would be more appropriate. She doesn't do raw. I even offered extra $ bill with clean test results. Still said no.
Always follow the YMMV rule and take every review with a grain of salt. Can't trust all of them 100%.
What something was yesterday isn't what it is today.
-
05-06-26 00:27 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 223Jojo
There was some previous discussion on this one and some mediocre reviews that indicate she's close to being a SW and that she does do raw. I reached out to her tonight and texted with her a bit. She has a tude for sure. I was nice as could be the whole time before you start thinking I deserved it. Based on the reviews I saw, she is asking 3 times what she should be. I would definitely not waste my time messing with this mess.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:08 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 818FYI RE: Greenbelt
A number of spas in GB were recently ICEd out, and are closed.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:43 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 703If you check out the PG county thread for AMPs, you can still find decent ones in Greenbelt, Beltsville area.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
It's mostly HoCo and AACo and some Balt Co that got / gets shutdown.
What makes JoAnn / Victoria / JoJo your type? The price range? Being in their 20's? Or being a skinny white girl?
You can find lots of girls in that price range on Lietcrawler. Skinny white girls. I don't think there's many other than the ones posted on this thread or UTR.
You can find plenty of them on the Streetwalker thread if you don't mind them. Plus save a lot more money.









Reply With Quote




