Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23894
    Hello gents,

    I'll be visiting your neighborhood soon and would like some assistance from the locals.

    Reading the board I noticed the AMP scene is not where its at, with all the crack downs going on and that thread isn't as lively as this one.

    If you guys can share some ATFs or favorites my dms are open. For context, providers like Joann here are right up my alley. (already in comms).

    In the mean time I'll keep lurking, reading and planning my 3 course meal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute petite white girl the other day. Pretty sure her Ad said "Victoria" and had social media saying her name was JoAnn.

    $ . 50 for QV. She's super cute, young. Biggest problem I had with her was that she said she doesn't give head.

    Of course she never told me that until after I gave her the money. She was in the Linthicum area off Nursery Road.

    I know she had ads on Listcrawler and callescort but now they're gone. I did find this old listing tho.

    I'm not sure I would repeat. She looks great, rate is reasonable, but no head is a tough for me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...n-d-c-15751809

  2. #23893
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Many girls have started using chatbots, or the ones that have a good base of paid subscribers, use paid "chatters" to interact. OF is one of he biggest scams out there. I really don't get it there is so much free P**and out there, why on earth would anyone pay for it. I did meet with one provider once in Portland OR who I gave her a massive creampie and her girlfriend filmed it for her OF, was kinda hot. I never did see her upload it, but it was fun nonetheless, being filmed.
    I know a few girls that got into the OF game and a lot that tried. Many girls think it's easy. But like someone mentioned already marketing is the biggest hurdle.

    So for girls that already have a social media following, it's easier. That gets them over the first obstacle. The next one is the best business model that works for them. Either that keep it free and keep the spicy stuff behind a paywall or they have a subscription rate and everything is included or a combination of both. The third trick is to keep the subs. Which means constantly making content.

    OF differs from every day porn because of two things. The ability to communicate with the creator (or the illusion of it (, and getting to see that specific person that isn't widely known. Someone you've been wanting to see naked for the longest time. Either someone on IG or friend from high school. Whatever it is that draws them in.

    You're not subbing just to see tits and vagina. It's subbing to see them.

    At first girls would hire someone to do the chatting for them when it became too many to handle on their own then came management companies that all they did was handled that part of it, then came chat bots. These are pretty easy to tell. Some are better than others, but it's the latest tool that they can use, which is usually cheaper than management companies.

  3. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Last year she only wanted 75 for a date. Now it's gps. I seen a couple of videos of her getting dicked down raw by black cock and by a white cock. Don't know why all the restrictions now.
    Probably because she's got a man in the bathroom listening. He prob told her no customer can go raw. And no head.

  4. #23891
    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    You can't just post content on OF and let people find you. Girls have to be diligent and constantly interacting with their subscribers.
    Many girls have started using chatbots, or the ones that have a good base of paid subscribers, use paid "chatters" to interact. OF is one of he biggest scams out there. I really don't get it there is so much free P**and out there, why on earth would anyone pay for it. I did meet with one provider once in Portland OR who I gave her a massive creampie and her girlfriend filmed it for her OF, was kinda hot. I never did see her upload it, but it was fun nonetheless, being filmed.

  5. #23890
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Last year she only wanted 75 for a date. Now it's gps. I seen a couple of videos of her getting dicked down raw by black cock and by a white cock. Don't know why all the restrictions now.
    In the review and comment section, one black dude said he did her raw and filled her up. Talked about having recent STD results and talked about her hairy box. Also mentioned that he was very uncomfortable after the fact because he saw a big white rock and a crack pipe! I busted out laughing at that remark because the vast majority of these street walkers are substance abusers, smoke crack, inject heroin, intravenous drug users, etc! (insert whatever)

  6. #23889

    Re: Videos

    Do you happen to know links to these videos? Wouldn't mind checking that out.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Last year she only wanted 75 for a date. Now it's gps. I seen a couple of videos of her getting dicked down raw by black cock and by a white cock. Don't know why all the restrictions now.

  7. #23888

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute petite white girl the other day. Pretty sure her Ad said "Victoria" and had social media saying her name was JoAnn.

    $ . 50 for QV. She's super cute, young. Biggest problem I had with her was that she said she doesn't give head.

    Of course she never told me that until after I gave her the money. She was in the Linthicum area off Nursery Road.

    I know she had ads on Listcrawler and callescort but now they're gone. I did find this old listing tho.

    I'm not sure I would repeat. She looks great, rate is reasonable, but no head is a tough for me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...n-d-c-15751809
    Last year she only wanted 75 for a date. Now it's gps. I seen a couple of videos of her getting dicked down raw by black cock and by a white cock. Don't know why all the restrictions now.

  8. #23887
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 200 for hh and she was not allowing me to check her restroom when I tried to contact her a month ago. So I left the place.
    She looks pretty cute. So hard no on head? Won't do even covered?

  9. #23886
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 200 for hh and she was not allowing me to check her restroom when I tried to contact her a month ago. So I left the place.
    Sounds about right. $. 50 for QV, $$ for HH and $$. 50 for full hour. I didn't think to check the bathroom. Usually I got to use it too. I wouldn't care tho. If she want her man to listen, let them listen. Let's put on a show for him. Better yet. Try and say some off the wall shit to make them laugh.

  10. #23885

    Roxie

    Not recent, but I tried to see Roxie, and ended up just walking. Just was not attracted to her at all.

  11. #23884

    Molly

    Finally was able to complete making an account, so paying my dues.

    Saw Molly a few months ago for BBJCIM carplay. She followed directions well, and handled business without much complaint. Probably wouldn't repeat, but not a terrible time.

    https://callescort.org/410-410-0629

  12. #23883
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute petite white girl the other day. Pretty sure her Ad said "Victoria" and had social media saying her name was JoAnn.

    $ . 50 for QV. She's super cute, young. Biggest problem I had with her was that she said she doesn't give head.

    Of course she never told me that until after I gave her the money. She was in the Linthicum area off Nursery Road.

    I know she had ads on Listcrawler and callescort but now they're gone. I did find this old listing tho.

    I'm not sure I would repeat. She looks great, rate is reasonable, but no head is a tough for me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...n-d-c-15751809
    She quoted 200 for hh and she was not allowing me to check her restroom when I tried to contact her a month ago. So I left the place.

  13. #23882

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mercy before. She is legit. She's is very low volume. She has a full time job so she's always busy.

    You just have to be patient and communicate via email. If I had the money I would see her all the time.

    I definitely enjoyed our time together. She looks exactly like her photos too. No catfish, filters or AI.
    Thanks! She and I emailed back and forth over the weekend and everything I have asked for she is ok with. I will advise after our meet up!

  14. #23881

    Victoria or JoAnn

    Saw this cute petite white girl the other day. Pretty sure her Ad said "Victoria" and had social media saying her name was JoAnn.

    $ . 50 for QV. She's super cute, young. Biggest problem I had with her was that she said she doesn't give head.

    Of course she never told me that until after I gave her the money. She was in the Linthicum area off Nursery Road.

    I know she had ads on Listcrawler and callescort but now they're gone. I did find this old listing tho.

    I'm not sure I would repeat. She looks great, rate is reasonable, but no head is a tough for me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...n-d-c-15751809

  15. #23880

    OF is Still a Hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not many are actually making anything off OF. There's a few SWs on Wilkens Ave that say they have an OF account.
    You can't just post content on OF and let people find you. Girls have to be diligent and constantly interacting with their subscribers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape