The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23593

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589
    I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.

  2. #23592

    Lex

    I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589

  3. #23591

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try to talk her down. If she's starting at 800 it's going to take a lot of talking to get her down to my price. She's already blocked me on the site. LOL.
    No one is paying 800. If she is asking for that rest assured she is trying to get that and not has been paid that.

  4. #23590
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She has been on the site for less than a month and that is definitely not $800 material. Have you tried to get her down?
    I didn't try to talk her down. If she's starting at 800 it's going to take a lot of talking to get her down to my price. She's already blocked me on the site. LOL.

  5. #23589
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-324d8bb78ace

    Who is out here paying these women 800 or more per meet? This girl claimed that's what she gets.
    She has been on the site for less than a month and that is definitely not $800 material. Have you tried to get her down?

  6. #23588

    Eli

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-324d8bb78ace

    Who is out here paying these women 800 or more per meet? This girl claimed that's what she gets.

  7. #23587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Escort (Turkish)

    I see she has made who way to Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-ee05a1191269

  8. #23586
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    So, about 2 years ago I exchanged messages with a girl from seeking who is in the fort walton beach area (or maybe pensacola) and she informed me that my text messages would be part of her documentary, exposing sugar daddies for abuse and deceit. I'm not from the area but usually cruise down once or twice a year to hit the beach.

    I spoke with her briefly via text but we never met and the conversation was not sexually explicit. We ultimately did not meet as she wanted alot of money and I didn't have it.

    I feel like I am being extorted as I did not meet her at all.

    Do I have any recourse?
    You followed all opsec, right? Used only a burner number, she has no idea of your real identity right?

    If the answer is no, you need to be reading the archive of this thread, as well as the opsec thread for Northern Virginia.

  9. #23585

    Threatening text from sugar baby

    So, about 2 years ago I exchanged messages with a girl from seeking who is in the fort walton beach area (or maybe pensacola) and she informed me that my text messages would be part of her documentary, exposing sugar daddies for abuse and deceit. I'm not from the area but usually cruise down once or twice a year to hit the beach.

    I spoke with her briefly via text but we never met and the conversation was not sexually explicit. We ultimately did not meet as she wanted alot of money and I didn't have it.

    I feel like I am being extorted as I did not meet her at all.

    Do I have any recourse?

  10. #23584

    SA Discount Code?

    Any SA discount codes working these days. Hate to pay full price to get back in the game. Thanks.

  11. #23583

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    I'm a tourist on the Richmond board but wanted to say that doesn't strike me as TGTBT. Looks to me like a regular college girl. She wants a public meet and video call first but that's probably because she's a rookie and being cautious from spooky stories she's heard. As long as she doesn't expect ppm for a platonic public meet seems fine. Not worth the drive for public meet checkbox before real meet though (if you live far). I consider her a moderate cold feet risk.
    Much appreciated man. I'm still new to the game myself, so the expert breakdown was what I need. Happy hunting out here.

  12. #23582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbuilds  [View Original Post]
    Morning everyone.

    Thought about posting this in the Tidewater forum, but that place is dead af most times. Saw this one and thought she looked a little too good to be true, so didn't know if some of the more veteran guys out here had had any run ins with her. Any Intel before I invest the time and mental energy would be great, dm open.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-6f0031054086
    I'm a tourist on the Richmond board but wanted to say that doesn't strike me as TGTBT. Looks to me like a regular college girl. She wants a public meet and video call first but that's probably because she's a rookie and being cautious from spooky stories she's heard. As long as she doesn't expect ppm for a platonic public meet seems fine. Not worth the drive for public meet checkbox before real meet though (if you live far). I consider her a moderate cold feet risk.

  13. #23581

    Williamsburg girl

    Morning everyone.

    Thought about posting this in the Tidewater forum, but that place is dead af most times. Saw this one and thought she looked a little too good to be true, so didn't know if some of the more veteran guys out here had had any run ins with her. Any Intel before I invest the time and mental energy would be great, dm open.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-6f0031054086

  14. #23580
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the 150 monthly? How many are actually looking just to hook up on a date by date basis and not expect you to support them? I'm used to the other sites like stg.
    It's a PPM site. I signed up for two months and met a couple SBs. There is a lot of scammers though. I did find two that were good. For one, after a couple meets, we no longer do PPM. The other I pay every couple of meets but not everyone. I eventually canceled my membership after meeting those two.

  15. #23579

    Seeking

    Is it worth the 150 monthly? How many are actually looking just to hook up on a date by date basis and not expect you to support them? I'm used to the other sites like stg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape