Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23579

    Seeking

    Is it worth the 150 monthly? How many are actually looking just to hook up on a date by date basis and not expect you to support them? I'm used to the other sites like stg.

  2. #23578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Get to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info? Been chatting. Seems legit so thought I'd see if anyone has any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-784bbe34932b
    We chatted early last year but it faded. I had a lot on my plate and I think she was looking to get down to business w a quickness. I got the impression the faster you get to the cash the happier she'll be.

  3. #23577

    Persephone

    Anybody got any info? Been chatting. Seems legit so thought I'd see if anyone has any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-784bbe34932b

  4. #23576

    Entitlement

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    All women have a feeling of ENTITLEMENT. Whether you meet them on a sugar baby site, a real dating site, or a bar. They know they hold all the power. They know they OWN the pussy and know that we desperately want the pussy and have to do whatever they say to get it. Of course they're poor lovers. They see sex as doing us a " huge favor. " Females in general (not just sex workers) think we should be grateful for the mere privilege of coming near their pussies. They're not going to put in any extra "acting" work to make it seem like they enjoy it. They don't enjoy it. Women don't give a flying fuck about sex, they only use it to get things they want.
    You know, I'm going to take issue with that, BD. At LJS there were a couple of dreamers that would listen to my requests for attire, full GFE, and appreciated my tips but also my demeanor. If the first conversation is a negotiation about contribution, yeah, it's probably not going to go well. But if one knows what their normal gratuity is and go in with more than that, one usually has a good time.

    Just my two cents worth.

  5. #23575

    Entitlement

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am from southern California, there are quite a few on our local seeking pages. The lore is that they are some of the poorest SBs. A big sense of entitlement, GPS, and actually poor lovers. YMMV of course, but I would downgrade anyone I saw there who was. Perhaps a bucket list item, but if it blows, well, now YK.
    All women have a feeling of ENTITLEMENT. Whether you meet them on a sugar baby site, a real dating site, or a bar. They know they hold all the power. They know they OWN the pussy and know that we desperately want the pussy and have to do whatever they say to get it. Of course they're poor lovers. They see sex as doing us a " huge favor. " Females in general (not just sex workers) think we should be grateful for the mere privilege of coming near their pussies. They're not going to put in any extra "acting" work to make it seem like they enjoy it. They don't enjoy it. Women don't give a flying fuck about sex, they only use it to get things they want.

  6. #23574

    Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastro  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1200 and no hotels for whatever reason.
    Anyone buying or selling pussy who says, "No Hotels" is trying to avoid getting arrested. Cops only set up stings in hotels. Cops aren't going to rent a house to get a handful of misdemeanors. If an SA girl says "No hotels," it's because she thinks you could be a cop.

  7. #23573

    Elia

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Plus no oral!
    1200 and no oral is insane. As a matter of fact, no matter the price, no oral is a deal killer for me. I've learned from past experiences to always ask if they do oral.

  8. #23572

    Elia

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastro  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1200 and no hotels for whatever reason.
    Plus no oral!

  9. #23571
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    She just looks and sounds like her ask would be high. How much is she asking?
    Wants 1200 and no hotels for whatever reason.

  10. #23570
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck or interaction with Elia: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-119e9e4e0967.

    Talks are good but ask is high.
    Been chatting with her. Same experience, ask is very high. I got her to do a VC. Looks are okay and definitely not worth her ask. The pics are way too enhanced. She asks to meet at Airbnb only, no hotel. I asked why and she wouldn't answer. My spidey senses say a foul play is in the books. Stay safe.

  11. #23569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    I just don't understand

    I have known "Hope" for a few years now, since before the baby and she has always been a fit, fun, no bullshit quality piece of ass; basically come at her as a business-like adult and things go smoothly. I follow her socials and she posts a ton of thirst traps (good for business I imagine) but without fail some asshole comes at her referencing her escort names and posting pics from her ads and angry because she won't book dates in the open on FB or Instagram. I don't get it. Are these dudes trying to get laid (she's definitely the right girl) or do they just like getting cussed out? Obviously other things have been going wrong for her because I see she is demanding a deposit: that's a conversation for another post and lucky for me we are on better terms than that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hopextrinity#photos.

  12. #23568

    Elia

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck or interaction with Elia: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-119e9e4e0967.

    Talks are good but ask is high.
    She just looks and sounds like her ask would be high. How much is she asking?

  13. #23567

    Info on Elia

    Has anyone had luck or interaction with Elia: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-119e9e4e0967.

    Talks are good but ask is high.

  14. #23566

    Seeking members

    Has anyone tried any of the girls on seeking and any recommendations to pass along?

  15. #23565
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She must have deactivated today. It was working earlier.
    What was her name on the site?

    I might have her saved already LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape