Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25906
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.

  2. #25905

    Wtf?

    Dude asked a literal ***** if she wanted to live with him. Fronted her $700. You aren't bob the builder bro. You can't fix any of these women. Actual insanity reading through those screenshots.

  3. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    In Hooker Land, wether they are in the wrong or in the right, means almost zero. It's all about the money. You'll never get enough Mongers together to boycott her out of Hooking. The important thing is that you learned a valuable lesson about Mongering, never ever front them money, EVER! We've all been there done that. Smart Mongers learn and adjust. Dumb Mongers keep burning money!

  4. #25903
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.

  5. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?

  6. #25901
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.

  7. #25900
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned. And these girls always have a different new excuse each time.
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.

  8. #25899
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    It is becoming more and more frequent that mongers are being ripped of by providers. Stroking guys ego until they are comfortable enough to start fronting money (yes I am guilty of this as well) only to be cut off or pushed to the back of the line. This is exactly why I don't see certain women anymore.

    I feel like a unified boycott of these women is the only answer, we can't call the law, we can't deal with them as if they are men and beat that ass. Cutting off all of the $$$ will definitely cripple a provider and to be honest fuck them for trying to shaft mongers. Are there quality providers in GR? Absolutely and they should be treated as such (not a conversation about $$ pay what you like it's no one's business).

    Sarah is just the most recent thief and or junkie to be brought into the light and it would definitely be a huge win for us all to take that which they love the most from them and deliver our message loud and clear. I will stand with Spanky.

    Be safe. JK.
    It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned. And these girls always have a different new excuse each time.

  9. #25898

    State of the game

    It is becoming more and more frequent that mongers are being ripped of by providers. Stroking guys ego until they are comfortable enough to start fronting money (yes I am guilty of this as well) only to be cut off or pushed to the back of the line. This is exactly why I don't see certain women anymore.

    I feel like a unified boycott of these women is the only answer, we can't call the law, we can't deal with them as if they are men and beat that ass. Cutting off all of the $$$ will definitely cripple a provider and to be honest fuck them for trying to shaft mongers. Are there quality providers in GR? Absolutely and they should be treated as such (not a conversation about $$ pay what you like it's no one's business).

    Sarah is just the most recent thief and or junkie to be brought into the light and it would definitely be a huge win for us all to take that which they love the most from them and deliver our message loud and clear. I will stand with Spanky.

    Be safe. JK.

  10. #25897
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Enough is enough with these thieves. I will never see her again based on her behavior with you. A boycott of women like this is the only answer. If she wants to play stupid games then let her go a few weeks without any clients and she will either fuck off or fix it and at this point I would assume you wouldn't go back. I've had similar issues with two women and hell will freeze over before they get one cent from me ever again. Ridiculous. Be safe. JK.
    I told her I'd never see her again. I want my money back. She has proven she is one of the worst. Gave her a second chance and she fucked it way up.

  11. #25896

    Boycott

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    Enough is enough with these thieves. I will never see her again based on her behavior with you. A boycott of women like this is the only answer. If she wants to play stupid games then let her go a few weeks without any clients and she will either fuck off or fix it and at this point I would assume you wouldn't go back. I've had similar issues with two women and hell will freeze over before they get one cent from me ever again. Ridiculous. Be safe. JK.

  12. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    I agree. She is fucking it up for the good providers. I thought she was done with the bs, I thought wrong.

  13. #25894

    Night rider

    Well I know why her name is night rider. If you see her in the day your going to run like hell. Add 40 lbs in the gut and minus 10 lbs in the tits and throw a witch mask on and walla you have the real deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_114537_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  14. #25893

    Fuck her

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    As you know Sarah Lovely aka Kayla Farr seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-0049. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-3753. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.

  15. #25892
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Literally was texting today to schedule. No more. I stand with Spanky.
    I appreciate it bro. Getting sick of these women trying to screw us over. I know it's my own fault, but it's getting ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape