Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 20129
-
05-03-26 16:12 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 159Kyra
Yes, she is that hot. IDK if that pic is her, but close enough. She's hot and cool, looks like a Playboy centerfold. Her figure is stunning! Beautiful tits, hips and ass, perfect pretty face. Something is telling me she is going to be busy after this post by Benz. I might have to see her again too now, dammit!!
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 13:44 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info on Aries?
She looks hot and I recognize the last pic as the VIP room at Angels in K'zoo. Sent a text and got prompt reply. Seems nice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/590124945912
-
05-03-26 11:24 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 404Kyra Panacea
Your inbox is full buddy send me a DM or let us know if this complete hottie is reasonably affordable. I've navigated away from panacea due to the younger providers asking for crazy amounts of money just to give a uninterested HJ topless. A masseuse is similar to a stripper to me the hotter they are the more money and interest they command but the ones who aren't the prettiest can give you the best for your money.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 09:32 #19796Regular Member

Posts: 15She's looks amazing! Had another provider say I would love her, but thought maybe she was trying to get me to come back. Is that actually her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 10:59 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 4439Looks like the picture didn't post, I'll try to post it again.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 21:17 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Kyra.
I had to checkout the new location for Panecea, nice place with nice parking, secluded around back if that's what you need. The elevator was nice to have for my old knee replacements. Plenty of other businesses there so your vehicle can hide in plain site.
Once I was inside Kyra definitely got down to business with an awesome massage, just like I like it, she knows I'm picky and finds it a good challenge to satisfy my wishes. She's always been good at everything. I've known her a long time, before all the enhancements.
While massaging me she talked about an ache in her neck and left shoulder. I was happy to hop off the table and take care of her needs too.
We both got everything we wanted including the perfect endings.
Kyra got real comfortable with me right away because she knows I'm patient and not grabbing and scratching at her.
I will repeat.
There are a lot of reviews here that are good and bad, I believe they're all accurate, we need to factor in how we present ourselves, do we have good hygiene and good manors.
Being on our best behavior helps create the best atmosphere.
As always YMMV. I saw the Red Head up close, I'm definitely checking her out, hopefully my mileage is good with her too.
I wanted to Snap a picture for this post and she said the boss lady won't like a picture inside the parlor posted on the net, She would send me one.
The picture posted here is definitely a real picture of her with no photo shop.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/476455444265
-
04-30-26 08:46 #19793Regular Member

Posts: 8Depends on who you see I guess
I have been to Peaceful a handful of times, and always got a very good massage and a mid-HE. I haven't been back in a while but went yesterday to see Uni if possible. Communication is a tad difficult and I never got confirmation that I would see Uni. I ended up seeing an older woman who gave me probably the best massage I have had in my life but she wore a mask and offered nothing beyond the massage. At least I got a great massage. I may still go back at some point to see if I can see Uni.
Originally Posted by PlayHardgr2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 19:59 #19792Senior Member

Posts: 444Which London?
Not sure if that's the correct link or not? The one in your the link has number ending in 8455, whereas there is another London ending in 0988. Perhaps they are both London but I can vouch the 0988 is real, looks like the pics with new boobs. I can't say about the massage as I don't do parlors but I was seeing her for a while off Seeking for hotel meets. Great body, nice person, great fuck but didn't do oral. No idea what she offers in parlor setting but was at 29th street last year and on 4 mile recently based on her ads.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:43 #19791Regular Member

Posts: 16Leah
Saw Leah at Panacea in Grandville and can't say enough good about her. She was very sweet, .80 for 1 hour, got undressed and she started the massage with some nice warm oil and asked if I liked light or firm pressure, I opted for firm. Seemed fitting. Massage was very nice, and eventually I got into some roaming. Let me say, the girl seemed a bit on the frumpy side at first glance, but she is simply thick, in the best possible way. She has a wonderfully tight, muscular body, big booty, and really nothing is flabby about her. On the flip, her top came off revealing nice perky breasts with pierced nips and she has a plethora of artistic tattoos scattered about. She allowed roaming up top as well as behind as she began to spit shine my cock with nice rhythmic strokes. My desire to not end too quickly led me to offer her a back massage as well, so she got on the table face down and I truly enjoyed massaging her back, and we proceeded to use up the full hour. I will say that the ending was very happy. She did rule out f. S. , and while there was officially no oral service, there was a reasonable facsimile that more that did the trick for me. Tipped her and promised to return, which I have every intention of doing.
-
04-29-26 16:34 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 1262Julia
Now that is some depressing news. Thanks, you saved me some time and money. You got to admit that is a hot picture!
Originally Posted by OralDelight141
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:09 #19789Regular Member

Posts: 170London TOFTT
Hello Gents,
Recently, I took a chance and scheduled with London. I had originally tried at the dreaded Thorn Street location and had nothing but issues. However, the photos looked promising, so I kept trying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/914552099536
Cut to the conclusion. She's not the one in the photo. She's a mixed tall petite. Her comms were good; she operates out of her place near 5 Mile and the belt. No drugs that I could tell. She's a mom working to make it. Massage was ok, but I'm not really interested in the massage. She has some gps, fully nude was HE was 3. I didn't partake, but left satisfied, however I doubt I'd return.
-
04-29-26 11:38 #19788Regular Member

Posts: 12Julia at Panacea
I don't post often (or ever really), I kind of just stick to my regulars and don't venture out much. I have gone to Panacea many times over the years. I wanted to try something new the other day and went and saw Julia. I thought she was smoking hot. There were no reviews of her so I figured I would give it a try. I sure wish I would have saved my money. First off, she is heavier than her picture and does not look exactly like that. Its a older picture. The massage was pretty good and the conversation was good. She is nice. On the flip, I asked her to get more comfortable. She said topless for $100 and topless and no pants for $200. I tried to negotiate and she did come down to $80. I said no thanks. She did the usual HE fully clothed and it was done. I was also back in my car in 22 minutes from the time the appt started. I would avoid at all cost!
The new Panacea building also only has two rooms. It is in a big office building but a small office. Overall, as a guy who always enjoyed Panacea cause you knew what you were going to get, I am very disappointed.
Hope this helps! Stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/476455444265
-
04-29-26 09:11 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 54Is Uni Asian?
Originally Posted by PlayHardgr2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 19:05 #19786Regular Member

Posts: 6Very, very happy at Peaceful Massage
Nice massage and a very, very happy ending. Uni is 32 (or 42 or 52 LOL). Cute, thin, with huge breasts. She doesn't really seem to like roaming. But, the ending was good enough to give me 2 pops. $70 for 1 hour + $100 tip. Quick and easy walk in because she says she has no customers. I believe it's because of the location? Peaceful Massage on Plainfield. I will repeat.
-
04-27-26 07:36 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 211Panacea 494XX
As earlier described, their Grandville location is in a good sized office building near Borgman Ford (get serviced while your car gets serviced! Anyway, I stopped by Saturday and saw Kaylee. She's very chill, young, and cute. I disrobed and left tip out on the table so she could see it. The massage was fairly lackluster and teasing wasn't too much better, but she more than made up for it after the flip. Won't go into too much detail but the menu was immediately open to L2 activities. Opted for a HH, $. 5 door + $. 9 tip. Will definitely repeat but would like to see some of the other talent.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266433666622









Reply With Quote





