Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 20130
-
04-23-26 10:18 #19770Regular Member

Posts: 9Whippet fien
Sorry for the late response I had a couple dm's asking where is the video of her doing them while driving, search up " that4 rr " on TikTok and you will see her behind the wheel arguing with people while hitting it lmaoo!! Stay away from this girl, she will tell you anything to come just too get some money I know that because it happened to me.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:20 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 30Hayley | Eris | Berlin
Hey gents, I've been out of the game for awhile but was a regular with Hayley, Eris and Berlin a few years ago. Would love to connect with each again, does anyone have any of their numbers if they're still in the game? Would you mind PMing me if so?
Also, I'm into in-shape and skinny, any recommendations for reliable and trustworthy providers that meet these requirements? Thanks for your reports!
-
04-22-26 16:51 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 73Ava
I would go with Ava if I were you. They are natural but amazing and she is great at what she does. Can't think of anyone with bolt ons that I would recommend. Sorry, hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:28 #19767Regular Member

Posts: 14Thursday
Headed to GR Thursday. I'd appreciate any recommendations for providers with decent sized man mades. AMP or otherwise. I tried a forum search but didn't have any luck.
-
04-21-26 16:20 #19766Senior Member

Posts: 336Brooklyn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/522031238871 what a waste of a good verbage ad, LOL, I walked out on her, similarities, but not her pics.
-
04-21-26 07:43 #19765Regular Member

Posts: 11Massage with Alex
Morning!
Anyone ever have a massage with Alex?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/462215168929
Doing some searching the last Alex that was brought up was in 2022 at Bodyworks and apparently moved out of state. So not sure if this one is the same or not. Would love to hear any reports. TY all!
-
04-21-26 06:24 #19764Senior Member

Posts: 43Brooklyn
The pics are not her. She does not do nuru and is a complete waste of time. She will do FS for $350. Avoid unless you want to be scammed and your wallet a lot lighter for a 5 min massage and bad HJ.
Originally Posted by MichiganBarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 02:08 #19763Senior Member

Posts: 71Any Experience With Melanie?
I'm curious if anyone has visited Melanie on 28 thSt. If she looks like her STG pics, what the incall is like, and clues to what she has to offer would be wonderful to know.
Thanks.
-
04-20-26 19:23 #19762Regular Member

Posts: 9Brooklyn
Were the pictures real At least?
Originally Posted by BigBob12
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 10:34 #19761Senior Member

Posts: 73Donation?
What was the door fee / donation? Thanks and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:57 #19760Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the update, wow didn't know her employees stabbed her in the back.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 08:36 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 43Brooklyn
I saw Brooklyn this week. $200 for a 5 min massage. She gets comfortable and you can touch but try's to jack hammer you as soon as she can. Much better options out there Avoid, I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by AmpPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 21:36 #19758Senior Member

Posts: 295Kaylee Panacea new location
I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.
-
04-18-26 21:18 #19757Regular Member

Posts: 170The Dude is Right
This man speaks the Truth. I'd be skeptical as well.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:02 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 170Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





