Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 37329
-
05-06-26 09:50 #36519Senior Member

Posts: 252Let us know if you meet up with her. Been a while since I've seen her, but she was a little bit heavier back then.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:47 #36518Regular Member

Posts: 3Not yet
I almost saw her last night, but she got back to me super late. Had coms with her this morning, and might take one for the team at lunch. I'll report back if I do. I'd love some feedback before I go though, if anyone has some.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:58 #36517Senior Member

Posts: 230Has anyone seen this one yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/297088915238.
-
05-05-26 10:18 #36516Regular Member

Posts: 71Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/387826624408
Anyone seen her lately? Any info appreciated.
-
05-05-26 06:12 #36515Regular Member

Posts: 71She's definitely energetic!! Did rcg with her and then switched to k9 and she rocked it. Takes a pounding well. She a head hunter.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 00:27 #36514Senior Member

Posts: 337RE Karma Kashout
Karma Isa Libra.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Posts 8846 , 8849
Myrtle Beach discussion https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...754&viewfull=1#post7466754.
Big Thanks to mongers Grafenberg and Xaxado. Posts 1463 and 1465
Fredericksburg discussion https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...358&viewfull=1#post7218358.
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/a17a2f0907b3.png https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/30ba0b4e72aa.png
-
05-04-26 22:41 #36513Senior Member

Posts: 243Karma Kashout
I am passing through your area tomorrow and notice Karma Kashout is advertising on Tryst. She used to live in Myrtle Beach and I saw her a number of times. She is an awesome date. Enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She really enjoys it! Don't hesitate seeing her. Best, BJ.
https://tryst.link/escort/karma-kashout-304
-
05-04-26 18:03 #36512Senior Member

Posts: 102Sally
Can you slide me her digits too and a Pic as well or describe how she looks?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
TIA!!
-
05-04-26 17:22 #36511Senior Member

Posts: 42Star
Reviewed before sweet girl, reasonable rates, and great service. Looking for old and new folks to help out.
-
05-04-26 15:18 #36510Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
Hey Packie010 send me Sally number and a pic if you have one.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:47 #36509Senior Member

Posts: 230Utr sally and Delilah
Sally on jd is looking for old and new regulars to chill with. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Delilah on jd is looking for some fun also so hit her number up and if you need her number just hmu. Also I don't think they are doing doubles no more.
-
05-04-26 11:16 #36508Senior Member

Posts: 161Puerta Rican Princess
Big shout out to Member #7200 finally got to meet the hard to get in touch with Puerta Rican Princess. It's spelled wrong but I went with how it is on the add. Good time and train to go. Only issue was knocks in the door. Which kills vibe quick, but shei took care of it like a pro. Next time might spend a little more coin to get her in my domain. If you can get in contact with her she is the real deal.
-
05-04-26 09:39 #36507Senior Member

Posts: 307Legendary because she's so well known to you guys and been around forever. Also because she's so damn cool. I'm into giving golden showers. She wouldn't do it when I first asked. However later that day she said her bf robbed her and she would let me do it however I wanted to. By then I'd been with her girl Ally and was good. Didn't know she rimmed. Also my thing. Oh well. Next time.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 21:47 #36506Senior Member

Posts: 337She looks nice don't know if they are actually related
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cf6e4f3b029f.jpg
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/215e4d5b5966.jpg
-
05-03-26 20:45 #36505Senior Member

Posts: 348JB niece
Did anyone ever see Jb's niece when she was posting with her? When I messaged she wasn't available.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




