Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36499

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She's still available and also Hailee hit me up from her vacation in riverside so if you want send her some money on her books or phone just lmk.
    I've been in contact with Hailee while locked up. She's doing well, misses her dirty daddies. Of course, she needs money for her tablet and canteen if anyone is interested.

  2. #36498
    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    A little delay in comms but not bad. Saw her near Red Roof in Chester. Looks like the worst of her pics but not bad. Service was top notch. She doesn't do my usual kinks but tried her best to accommodate and linked me up with a girl that's into my kinks. No extra charge. Just did do for the love of the game. Great girl! Gave a top notch QV bbj for $80 and let me unload one of the largest facial and cim combos done in a while. Let me total cover her face and took it in the mouth. Then chatted like buds afterwards. I'd actually be friends with her. She's a good lady in this dirty game. I'm not saying she the hottest or does not have drama. But she's cool, safe, delivers on services and links you up with her kinky UTR friends. Her friend Ally was in a terrible incall but is a total freak that short of bb or Greek, anything Goes. Can't recommend JB enough just on coolness alone and safety in a game where these ladies will rob you. Safe bbj cim for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/734174951753
    What's so legendary? And what kink is she not into? She will literally put her tongue in your ass if you want. LOL.

  3. #36497

    In town from Jersey and saw the legendary JB!

    A little delay in comms but not bad. Saw her near Red Roof in Chester. Looks like the worst of her pics but not bad. Service was top notch. She doesn't do my usual kinks but tried her best to accommodate and linked me up with a girl that's into my kinks. No extra charge. Just did do for the love of the game. Great girl! Gave a top notch QV bbj for $80 and let me unload one of the largest facial and cim combos done in a while. Let me total cover her face and took it in the mouth. Then chatted like buds afterwards. I'd actually be friends with her. She's a good lady in this dirty game. I'm not saying she the hottest or does not have drama. But she's cool, safe, delivers on services and links you up with her kinky UTR friends. Her friend Ally was in a terrible incall but is a total freak that short of bb or Greek, anything Goes. Can't recommend JB enough just on coolness alone and safety in a game where these ladies will rob you. Safe bbj cim for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/734174951753

  4. #36496

    Going to give her a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobey202  [View Original Post]
    Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.
    I just texted, she was one that I always wanted to see and never did. Going to try to see her this time if I can. Will report back if successful.

  5. #36495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobey202  [View Original Post]
    Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.
    She answered and was pretty responsible at the beginning of the week but our schedules didn't work out. No response since after trying the last 3 days to get a hold of her.

  6. #36494
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    That was her name. No I never saw her. She has been reviewed. Can't remember the results. When someone said that she is larger than the pics. That puts her off of my to do list.

    She was on tryst as well. Not sure if she is still there.
    I've seen her once last year. Double the size in add plus a horrible attitude. No thanks Ill pass but that's just me. Someone may like bbws with bad attitudes.

  7. #36493

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    That was her name. No I never saw her. She has been reviewed. Can't remember the results. When someone said that she is larger than the pics. That puts her off of my to do list.

    She was on tryst as well. Not sure if she is still there.

  8. #36492

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
    Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.

  9. #36491

    Kova Kitty and Pri


  10. #36490

    JohnnyCruz

    Clear some space so I can pm you.

  11. #36489
    Anyone dreamed of her. I know I've seen her profile but never tried her.

    Escort Richmond.

    Listing 630-212-7951.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/h9TYf9DRKLmke7Ku5.

  12. #36488

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
    I'm trying to schedule something with her tonight or tomorrow but she's not the most responsive, will report back if we can work something out.

  13. #36487

    Hello

    Have you seen her? I've tried reaching out but haven't gotten any responses.

  14. #36486

    Winter

    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.

  15. #36485
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Probably the top Greek provider IMO.
    And def smokes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape