Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 27122
-
05-06-26 17:11 #26777Senior Member

Posts: 165Lucky. Little Flowers
I went to Little Flowers today and met with Lucky. Really like this spot. Brand new in the Flower District. Great rooms. Two shower rooms. One standing and one TS. Made the appointment with Lucky since I knew she was BBFS and I was not in the mood for negotiating for the no cover option. Lucky me me getting off the elevator. Wearing a black nightgown styled skirt. Pretty face and a very nice body. About 5'2, 105 lbs, natural C, straight black hair and a belly tattoo to be revealed once we entered the room and dispensed with the formalities. Her English was really good so the communication was also spot on. Once everything was settied she gave a nice preview. Nice DSL's if I can be honest. Good skill. No teeth, but I was ready to start with the TS.
TS is great. Mirror on the wall which was really nice for was really nice for watching the action. Good rimming and slide on the back side. Once the flip happened the magic started. Great body slide stopping on the way down for a decent DT. Slid back up and slid it in. Watching her ride in the mirror was quite nice. She has a really nice figure and so watching her small little hips rock back and forth was a real treat. Before I blew pop number one I had her go down and take it down cim. Sprayed off all of the nuru gel then a nice towel down.
Went back to the room and started in with the massage portion. I was looking for this to be quick as I was wanting to get back in there and to have a little DATY was well to really get her lady pedals nice and opened. She went through the massage and I slid my hand up her leg and started to feel her goodies. Turned over on my own and asked her to get on the table. I got off and proceeded to just go down on her. Stayed in her for a good 5-7 minutes and stroked myself hard. Once I was back up I just stood up and took her standing mish. She gave some nice moans and then spun her around for some doggie. I really wanted to take advantage of the couch in the room so picked her up and had her sit down and ride me in a lotus position. This was fantastic. Really gave her nipples a nice sucking. Held her hips and just moved them back and forth with the grind. Lucky really let me know she was about to cum and so did I. Once we finished we headed to the standing shower for a final clean up and makeout session. Headed back to the room, dressed and the thank you for cumming small bottle of water. $320 +100 BBFS.
-
05-06-26 17:04 #26776Regular Member

Posts: 8Pussydb
Hello. How does one get access to pussydb?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:29 #26775Senior Member

Posts: 4094Drop back down to Earth at $400/ hr.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:08 #26774Senior Member

Posts: 4094Yuyu RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/32077 - RS8 wants to get into the $500/ hr JGirl game.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Asuka MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - MK wants to get into the Anal JGirl game.
Tami TKD https://tokyodreams.club/models/ - TKD wants to get into using a famous JGirl name game.
Also: A blast from the past!
Karen https://suv6666.com/view/32328 - used to work at XOXO and SL.
-
05-06-26 09:00 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 4753Tsukiji
Asuka MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ wants to offer her ass up for Greek too.
Yuyu R8 $500 girl https://risingsun8.com/view/32077. purrty girl.
PPC has pair of Bahn-mi. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hanilin https://www.pleasure-palace.club/amian.
Bunny is at Barbie, Nicole is at 143 club. They all came back.
Mau no longer has ass option https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mausuzuki - I still think she's Mashu with upgraded tits?
-
05-05-26 19:57 #26772Senior Member

Posts: 4753She is known, been around Manhattan for a while. Went to a few places.
Originally Posted by Wanch888
[View Original Post]
BBFS usually an upcharge for all J girls but she was always priced higher and I think someone said it's included at times but hard to tell unless you find out yourself.
-
05-05-26 17:57 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 46Coco. Rocked my world at Girls world
So I went to GW last night to see Coco. She's one of my favorites in the city and stopped by no verification needed. She was super bubbly and happy I stopped by and it paid off royally.
The place is nicely done. We had a big bed and nicely dim lit room to bring out the freak in me. She greeted me with a huge hug and smile and we hold hands back to the room where she was super giddy. Told me the donation and standard tip for Greek & Or BB. 3. 4 + 1. 0. Hour.
I had sticky balls and needed a good wash down and Coco's signature TS pampering. She had on some nice looking zebra like print long slutty tight dress. Goes well with her figure. Her nipples are always fucking hard and last night was no exception. She undressed both of us and slowly gets in her knees to greet me properly. Slow and sensual eye contact to see my reactions. I put my hand softly behind her head and went deep a few times. Got me full on ready to pierce her holes.
NURU with body wash. Still giddy and happy. Then hops on table to suck my ass beautifully. She's one of the best rimmers. Doesn't play around when it comes to eating ass. On the flip she put my cock between her tots and pressed on to jerk me off and BBJ telling me to CIM. Loud. Sure we both can be heard in there. It's a turn in for me.
We made use of that bed and she made me relax with good oily massage. Her massage ends seamlessly going into her doing sensual soft touch at the taint cheeks balls area. Then goes in all 4 and rims slowly. She tried the hot cold water thing but I told her spit the water and rim me plain and simple baby. She then goes in the bed edge in her back and we make out like long lost lovers and I work my way to her big pink nipples and begin fiddling with her asshole. She spreads her thighs for me. I love that view. I work my way down to get her pussy and ass hole ready and sloppy. She asks which hole I want. I begin with V pounding while I play and tug on her top and DFK. I pulled her ass closer to the edge and went hard. All she did is take it with a sweet grunt with every stab. Told her to pass me the rubber for Greek still in mish I switch roads and this road is a lot narrower for travel. But I trudged ahead motivated by her slutty faces and noses until my load arrived happily in the sack.
Glad to see her there and this particular session was way more heated than I expected. She rims amazing. Always wants to please and her body is always nice to pound on. Love her attitude. Treat her well boys.
-
05-05-26 15:49 #26770Banned Member

Posts: 47Any one try this girl yet konomi
Any one had experience with than they really do good BBFS?
500 menu including BBFS?
https://manhattan.bedpage.com/Escort.../13331324.html
-
05-05-26 14:27 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 4094I saw the pictures this morning. Her left breasts is shaped pretty weirdly. I cannot unsee it.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
BTW: if you are good, you don't want to be the last guy out the door. As soon as the bonuses stop coming, you need to be ready to go.
-
05-05-26 10:13 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 608+1 new pussy
Kokomi MK. JGirl. 400 H.
https://10tenclub.com/view/32062
Can't disagree. Use GPT 5. 5 / Codex at work and it is very impressive. Added fuel to the fire from user demand and baited my firm and now in process of signing an Enterprise agreement with Anthropic so I can improve my experience for my own purposes LOL. Have played with uncensored models. Great smut but performance hit to intelligence for sure attempting to use the same for agentic coding. I'm using OpenCode via serving via local API and can only compare 27 b dense to maybe 30-40% capability of frontier.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Newest 35 B MOE get 170-200 TPS vs dense but it makes way more mistakes that need significantly more agentic tool calls loops to resolve on things that the dense can one-shot.
My employer is boomer financial services firm that's still living in 2015 and attempting to modernization and develop a DevOps / IAC process instead of the old school Sys Admin style these guys are stuck in. My strategy is more about leaving a paper trail and proviing to our new parent company they should lay me off last compared to some of these other guys, let's see if it works LOL.
-
05-05-26 08:33 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 4753I haven't gotten around to fix some of the fetching issues but non-Chinese websites are working. I started to see some images that I used to remove are back. Maybe new file names etc. Some clean up is due and I need to remove some Chinese websites that I started to crawl and don't need. Reduce the spam-detection.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
If I look at the face closely, it looks like Mashu but with anal ugprades now too.
BBFS started a wave and it looks it's the Anal wave is coming as BBFS is just the norm for J girls and they need to spice it up.
-
05-05-26 08:26 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 4094Pussydb FTW
Oh hey, PussyDB links are working. I am not sure if Mau is Mashu. She looks GND cute. I really like that long frosted breadstick that she is holding. But let's see what this Rui girl is all about. Going to repeat on Harumi as well. She loves Manhattan dicks, no idea why she wants to leave.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:47 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 4753Tsukiji Updates
Some pussy updates first to keep the spirit of the forum LOL.
Mau Suzuki has anal also. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mausuzuki - I am busy but was told she is actually hot. She looks like Mashu?
Mashu R8 https://pussydb.com/shared/c0907af41...67df16232da1d5
Mau PPC https://pussydb.com/shared/a14cb341f...1616ff4f754349
Some of the must fucks.
Rui SE. No video on face, higher than normal BB COP / CIP.
Harumi MK. Cute face ni body, normal prices.
Anne MK. Still youngest and more immature one but that's what perverts want.
Kanon R8 - cute girl happy to get fucked with real nice real tits.
Sakae R8 - cute face, GND style girl.
Miu PPC is the ****, ok face but service queen with anal.
Yuzu SE got no news now gone.
Kotomi being overlooked.
Riho injured by some dumb asshole is basically done.
35 B MOE will be much faster, unless you need the little bit of extra smarts from the 27 B. I don't use the 27 B because it's 5 x slower on the responses.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
FASTER is better to iterate thru prompts and 35 B is smart enough.
I also still use online AI subs. Why?
Local AI is like a guy with 1 cock and you can only fuck 1 girl at a time and cum once. Time is money, if I am working on multiple things in parallel. Local AI isn't going to cut it if I can read what it is doing because it's thinking and working on one prompt at a time. Of course this can be uncensored which is better than online model if you are using uncensored models.
Online Sub for AI is like a girl, you can fuck suck, fuck pussy, fuck ass, 2 hands at the same time. Spawn 5 sub agents for the work while local model is all queued up one at a time. The prices are going up so if you really do a ton of AI inferences, local AI could save money after a very long time. Years but the speed of inference also means you are getting less work done via Local models.
Depending on what you are doing, it makes sense to use online AI sometimes still.
RTX 6000 is nice. What are you doing with the AI? I am curious. I think you told me some Operational shit but I forgot.
-
05-04-26 11:57 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 608Raised home page polling to 1 per hour across the board, problem solved.
I'll be skipping a few pussies for alternating weeks to justify the 5090 purchase. Pussies and GPU are in the same disposable $ bucket for me I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
It already feels like not enough, sadly. Settled on driving qwen3. 6 27 b for the moment. Strix Halo = 20 TPS, 5090 = 60 TPS. Next step up would be RTX Pro 6000.
-
05-04-26 11:11 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 4753I run it about 8 times a day, not every 15 minutes, that's just nuts. For some reason SE and R8 both have more aggressive policies. I think 143club also. Seems a a bit random, sometimes the Brooklyn Chinese websites are diff too. I think they are diff cluster farms but def the shared database backend since you can find every model off of a single website
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
I blame Virgin for fucking up any pussydb for all of us with his aggressive 15 minutes scanning.
5090 Wow, you rich. It has it's limits due to VRAM size but much much faster for AI local use.











Reply With Quote





