Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 27117
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26772
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Any one had experience with than they really do good BBFS?

    500 menu including BBFS?

    https://manhattan.bedpage.com/Escort.../13331324.html
    She is known, been around Manhattan for a while. Went to a few places.

    BBFS usually an upcharge for all J girls but she was always priced higher and I think someone said it's included at times but hard to tell unless you find out yourself.

  2. #26771

    Coco. Rocked my world at Girls world

    So I went to GW last night to see Coco. She's one of my favorites in the city and stopped by no verification needed. She was super bubbly and happy I stopped by and it paid off royally.

    The place is nicely done. We had a big bed and nicely dim lit room to bring out the freak in me. She greeted me with a huge hug and smile and we hold hands back to the room where she was super giddy. Told me the donation and standard tip for Greek & Or BB. 3. 4 + 1. 0. Hour.

    I had sticky balls and needed a good wash down and Coco's signature TS pampering. She had on some nice looking zebra like print long slutty tight dress. Goes well with her figure. Her nipples are always fucking hard and last night was no exception. She undressed both of us and slowly gets in her knees to greet me properly. Slow and sensual eye contact to see my reactions. I put my hand softly behind her head and went deep a few times. Got me full on ready to pierce her holes.

    NURU with body wash. Still giddy and happy. Then hops on table to suck my ass beautifully. She's one of the best rimmers. Doesn't play around when it comes to eating ass. On the flip she put my cock between her tots and pressed on to jerk me off and BBJ telling me to CIM. Loud. Sure we both can be heard in there. It's a turn in for me.

    We made use of that bed and she made me relax with good oily massage. Her massage ends seamlessly going into her doing sensual soft touch at the taint cheeks balls area. Then goes in all 4 and rims slowly. She tried the hot cold water thing but I told her spit the water and rim me plain and simple baby. She then goes in the bed edge in her back and we make out like long lost lovers and I work my way to her big pink nipples and begin fiddling with her asshole. She spreads her thighs for me. I love that view. I work my way down to get her pussy and ass hole ready and sloppy. She asks which hole I want. I begin with V pounding while I play and tug on her top and DFK. I pulled her ass closer to the edge and went hard. All she did is take it with a sweet grunt with every stab. Told her to pass me the rubber for Greek still in mish I switch roads and this road is a lot narrower for travel. But I trudged ahead motivated by her slutty faces and noses until my load arrived happily in the sack.

    Glad to see her there and this particular session was way more heated than I expected. She rims amazing. Always wants to please and her body is always nice to pound on. Love her attitude. Treat her well boys.

  3. #26770

    Any one try this girl yet konomi

    Any one had experience with than they really do good BBFS?

    500 menu including BBFS?

    https://manhattan.bedpage.com/Escort.../13331324.html

  4. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Kokomi MK. JGirl. 400 H.
    https://10tenclub.com/view/32062
    I saw the pictures this morning. Her left breasts is shaped pretty weirdly. I cannot unsee it.

    BTW: if you are good, you don't want to be the last guy out the door. As soon as the bonuses stop coming, you need to be ready to go.

  5. #26768

    +1 new pussy

    Kokomi MK. JGirl. 400 H.

    https://10tenclub.com/view/32062

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I also still use online AI subs. Why?
    Can't disagree. Use GPT 5. 5 / Codex at work and it is very impressive. Added fuel to the fire from user demand and baited my firm and now in process of signing an Enterprise agreement with Anthropic so I can improve my experience for my own purposes LOL. Have played with uncensored models. Great smut but performance hit to intelligence for sure attempting to use the same for agentic coding. I'm using OpenCode via serving via local API and can only compare 27 b dense to maybe 30-40% capability of frontier.

    Newest 35 B MOE get 170-200 TPS vs dense but it makes way more mistakes that need significantly more agentic tool calls loops to resolve on things that the dense can one-shot.

    My employer is boomer financial services firm that's still living in 2015 and attempting to modernization and develop a DevOps / IAC process instead of the old school Sys Admin style these guys are stuck in. My strategy is more about leaving a paper trail and proviing to our new parent company they should lay me off last compared to some of these other guys, let's see if it works LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tokenusage.jpg‎  

  6. #26767
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Oh hey, PussyDB links are working. I am not sure if Mau is Mashu. She looks GND cute. I really like that long frosted breadstick that she is holding. But let's see what this Rui girl is all about. Going to repeat on Harumi as well. She loves Manhattan dicks, no idea why she wants to leave.
    I haven't gotten around to fix some of the fetching issues but non-Chinese websites are working. I started to see some images that I used to remove are back. Maybe new file names etc. Some clean up is due and I need to remove some Chinese websites that I started to crawl and don't need. Reduce the spam-detection.

    If I look at the face closely, it looks like Mashu but with anal ugprades now too.

    BBFS started a wave and it looks it's the Anal wave is coming as BBFS is just the norm for J girls and they need to spice it up.

  7. #26766

    Pussydb FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Some pussy updates first to keep the spirit of the forum LOL.
    Mau Suzuki has anal also. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mausuzuki - I am busy but was told she is actually hot. She looks like Mashu?
    Mashu R8 https://pussydb.com/shared/c0907af41...67df16232da1d5
    Mau PPC https://pussydb.com/shared/a14cb341f...1616ff4f754349
    Oh hey, PussyDB links are working. I am not sure if Mau is Mashu. She looks GND cute. I really like that long frosted breadstick that she is holding. But let's see what this Rui girl is all about. Going to repeat on Harumi as well. She loves Manhattan dicks, no idea why she wants to leave.

  8. #26765

    Tsukiji Updates

    Some pussy updates first to keep the spirit of the forum LOL.

    Mau Suzuki has anal also. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mausuzuki - I am busy but was told she is actually hot. She looks like Mashu?


    Mashu R8 https://pussydb.com/shared/c0907af41...67df16232da1d5
    Mau PPC https://pussydb.com/shared/a14cb341f...1616ff4f754349


    Some of the must fucks.

    Rui SE. No video on face, higher than normal BB COP / CIP.

    Harumi MK. Cute face ni body, normal prices.

    Anne MK. Still youngest and more immature one but that's what perverts want.

    Kanon R8 - cute girl happy to get fucked with real nice real tits.

    Sakae R8 - cute face, GND style girl.

    Miu PPC is the ****, ok face but service queen with anal.

    Yuzu SE got no news now gone.

    Kotomi being overlooked.

    Riho injured by some dumb asshole is basically done.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Raised home page polling to 1 per hour across the board, problem solved.

    I'll be skipping a few pussies for alternating weeks to justify the 5090 purchase. Pussies and GPU are in the same disposable $ bucket for me I guess LOL.

    It already feels like not enough, sadly. Settled on driving qwen3. 6 27 b for the moment. Strix Halo = 20 TPS, 5090 = 60 TPS. Next step up would be RTX Pro 6000.
    35 B MOE will be much faster, unless you need the little bit of extra smarts from the 27 B. I don't use the 27 B because it's 5 x slower on the responses.

    FASTER is better to iterate thru prompts and 35 B is smart enough.

    I also still use online AI subs. Why?

    Local AI is like a guy with 1 cock and you can only fuck 1 girl at a time and cum once. Time is money, if I am working on multiple things in parallel. Local AI isn't going to cut it if I can read what it is doing because it's thinking and working on one prompt at a time. Of course this can be uncensored which is better than online model if you are using uncensored models.

    Online Sub for AI is like a girl, you can fuck suck, fuck pussy, fuck ass, 2 hands at the same time. Spawn 5 sub agents for the work while local model is all queued up one at a time. The prices are going up so if you really do a ton of AI inferences, local AI could save money after a very long time. Years but the speed of inference also means you are getting less work done via Local models.

    Depending on what you are doing, it makes sense to use online AI sometimes still.

    RTX 6000 is nice. What are you doing with the AI? I am curious. I think you told me some Operational shit but I forgot.

  9. #26764
    Raised home page polling to 1 per hour across the board, problem solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    AI local use.
    I'll be skipping a few pussies for alternating weeks to justify the 5090 purchase. Pussies and GPU are in the same disposable $ bucket for me I guess LOL.

    It already feels like not enough, sadly. Settled on driving qwen3. 6 27 b for the moment. Strix Halo = 20 TPS, 5090 = 60 TPS. Next step up would be RTX Pro 6000.

  10. #26763
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Ookami R8. JGirl. 400 H.

    Not 'new' but ad disappeared last time quickly.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/32053

    BTW I gave up on the Strix Halo and got an RTX 5090 LOL. Time to retire the old VirginBot and rebuild it.

    My script triggered a 3 day IP ban on just SE and R8 last week lmao had to finally tune the setup after being stable for many months.
    I run it about 8 times a day, not every 15 minutes, that's just nuts. For some reason SE and R8 both have more aggressive policies. I think 143club also. Seems a a bit random, sometimes the Brooklyn Chinese websites are diff too. I think they are diff cluster farms but def the shared database backend since you can find every model off of a single website


    I blame Virgin for fucking up any pussydb for all of us with his aggressive 15 minutes scanning.



    5090 Wow, you rich. It has it's limits due to VRAM size but much much faster for AI local use.

  11. #26762
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Ookami R8. JGirl. 400 H.
    Not 'new' but ad disappeared last time quickly.
    https://risingsun8.com/view/32053
    Those are just new pictures. She's been there for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    My script triggered a 3 day IP ban on just SE and R8 last week lmao had to finally tune the setup after being stable for many months.
    Cloudflare will be tracking your IP and rate limiting you. I wonder if the additional load is what cause the Chinese site operator to enable Cloudflare.

  12. #26761
    Ookami R8. JGirl. 400 H.

    Not 'new' but ad disappeared last time quickly.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/32053

    BTW I gave up on the Strix Halo and got an RTX 5090 LOL. Time to retire the old VirginBot and rebuild it.

    My script triggered a 3 day IP ban on just SE and R8 last week lmao had to finally tune the setup after being stable for many months.

  13. #26760
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    That is hell of a switch. Maybe she's from there? Which site is it? I need to fix some image issues on PDB and I can add it if I edit the code.
    She's right next to SFO, if you want to take a quick flight to see if she's there.

    https://topbmw333.wixsite.com/topbmw333/daly-city

  14. #26759

    Satomi PPC

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She's showing up on a site in San Francisco.
    That is hell of a switch. Maybe she's from there? Which site is it? I need to fix some image issues on PDB and I can add it if I edit the code.

    There is one in Brooklyn. Fake pics I think. ➕ 日26412; nybkspa https://www.nybkspa.com/view/32473 $240/$300/$400/$600.

    Other weekend stragglers.

    Lorina J girl at 143 https://143club.com/view/30784.

    ➕ Izumi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/30312 - skinny J girl, been here a few times.

    ➕ tatiana PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tatiana $300/$400/$500/$800 - Mexican girl started at PPC.

    ➕ Mira SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/32049 - Viet Bahn-mi back in town, was at 143 for a couple of days.

    📍Flushing:

    ➕ Riko🇯127477;26085;26412;29190;20083;23273;27169; 13 LIC https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/32480 $300/$400/$500/$800 - seems like this is Kazuha MK on the 3rd pic but I can't be 100% sure. Pricing is def hgher.

    Damn this girl went all the way to the Carolinas.

    ➕ Sena HC https://happycastle168.com/view/32489 $240/$300/$380.

    Good fucks.

  15. #26758

    May have left

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Satomi Mioka https://www.pleasure-palace.club/satomimioka $260/$450 range. No video listed.
    She's showing up on a site in San Francisco.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape