Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    She's well reported on.

    Pics are old / not reflective of current looks (maybe 5 years ago). She has aged poorly (unrelated to drugs it seems? -- she just looks like she's mid 40s) Her ass is still fat but she has a gut. Performance is very very mechanical and extremely mid. There's better options in every department.

  2. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a current ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/815152938902

  3. #24256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.
    She's one of those that got gps if you ask m3. She post daily more than once and yet ghosting you. Also, did anyone sees Katrina wishlist LOL.

    https://allmylinks.com/discretelatina.

  4. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    Does she have a current ad?

  5. #24254

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.

  6. #24253

    Kerry

    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226

  7. #24252

    Barbie Blanco

    Has anyone seen Barbie recently. She always had ads but haven't seen any for weeks.

    Sorry meant to post this on the south coast forum

  8. #24251
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    She ran over and killed a little old lady, she was on bail for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a news article about her starting to serve her sentence.

  9. #24250
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    I don't have much to offer here, but there was a few months near the end where she started demanding deposits to see people, which I'm guessing was the start of scamming. Interest in her fell off, and she stopped providing.

  10. #24249

    Kat Redhead

    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.

  11. #24248

    Certified Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056
    A quick image search it reveals that photo fifteen different times on the internet. So you may meet someone, but it won't be her.

  12. #24247

    Certified Booty

    Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056

  13. #24246

  14. #24245
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    I've been getting my balls drained by her since 2018 and not once has she ever been on time. I always have time to kill so it's no biggie for me personally and she has always gone over time for me too. Show up freshly washed and balls shaved with a Red Bull and she will give you the sloppiest ball draining and swallow your cum with a smile.

  15. #24244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.

    .
    I've started doing that with a lot of girls. I just tell them I'm parking and ready when I'm at least 15 min out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape