Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24251
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    She ran over and killed a little old lady, she was on bail for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a news article about her starting to serve her sentence.

  2. #24250
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    I don't have much to offer here, but there was a few months near the end where she started demanding deposits to see people, which I'm guessing was the start of scamming. Interest in her fell off, and she stopped providing.

  3. #24249

    Kat Redhead

    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.

  4. #24248

    Certified Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056
    A quick image search it reveals that photo fifteen different times on the internet. So you may meet someone, but it won't be her.

  5. #24247

    Certified Booty

    Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056

  6. #24246

  7. #24245
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    I've been getting my balls drained by her since 2018 and not once has she ever been on time. I always have time to kill so it's no biggie for me personally and she has always gone over time for me too. Show up freshly washed and balls shaved with a Red Bull and she will give you the sloppiest ball draining and swallow your cum with a smile.

  8. #24244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.

    .
    I've started doing that with a lot of girls. I just tell them I'm parking and ready when I'm at least 15 min out.

  9. #24243

    Late

    She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    .

  10. #24242

    Magic Mouth Mandy

    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.

  11. #24241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Set up??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/401-217-5483

    Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.
    I would definitely be careful on this one. She pretty much mention all the stuff a guy would love to entice you. So good luck if you ever see hee.

  12. #24240

    Call escort ad

    https://callescort.org/401-217-5483

    Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.

  13. #24239

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642
    Check here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...archid=7598309.

  14. #24238

    Possible Rip Off

    I don't have direct experience but the add says duos may be available with Piff Royale and I did see a rip off report on either the Groton forum or Eastern CT forum about Piff. I was curious and decided not to chance it due to the Piff issue since they are probably staying together. If you do TOFT please let us know how it went. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642

  15. #24237

    Throat therapist

    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642
    Last edited by FairwayPar4; 04-24-26 at 10:17. Reason: missing link

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape