Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 7976
-
05-06-26 06:39 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 245She's a good one
Agree. Met her on a sugar baby site. Sweet, pretty, definitely a pleaser, she's either the greatest actress ever but she seems to really enjoy it. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by MGMGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 19:47 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 1162Hi RP. I looked back and traced that down. Sorry to ask again. I looked at the referenced ad from back then and it almost looks a different girl from the new ads. Thanks for pointing me back to that post!
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
05-05-26 15:31 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 199Adrienne
This one is fresh faced, cute, and pleasantly plump. I'm not a bbw guy but she is one of the hottest ones I've seen. Menu is also wide open and good skills. Can take a big one well if that's what you're working with. Only issue is she's outcall only and has to drive from Harpersville to see you. Don't think she sees a lot of folks, she actually stopped advertising at all from what I can tell until I hit her up for a date a week or two ago. Now she's back out there LOL.
Anyways, pretty normal girl by escort standards and definitely worth your time. Just turned 21!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/994707757411
-
05-05-26 15:19 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 199Bekka
Saw Bekka today. She's been around a while but I don't remember seeing any reviews on here. She moves around a bit and is currently staying by the airport. Not my favorite place to go, but it's 10 min from work so I went at lunch today.
Bekka'a a big girl, bigger than her pics suggest, but her oral skills are unmatched. Been a few years since I've had one that good. Everything is on the menu if BBFS is your thing. Not really mine, and I just stuck with what I came for.
Decent rates too, would recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/2056664148
-
05-05-26 14:36 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 143Cora and Lfei
https://encounter-us.com/
These two gals are planning on hitting Birmingham the end of the month. I have seen Lfei in Jacksonville and she is top notch. Saw Cora on the way out and she is just as hot. Give them a shout if anyone might be interested. This is probably the closest we will get to the Asian apartments in Atlanta. Search the site for Lfei and you will see the stellar reviews on her and Cora. If they don't get some interest, they will likely change their destination city. These two would be great addition to get in the rotation. Like I said if anyone might be interested, hit them up and let them know. Light screening is a breeze.
Sorry, I didn't mean to start a new thread, mods please delete that if you can. I meant to post here.
-
05-05-26 06:29 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 1691One thing that you can be sure of with all of these girls is that very few of them maintain their looks for very long. It's a hard life under the best of circumstances and very many of them have drug issues or a very abusive Handler sometimes both things apply. It's been my experience that you can see someone that looks absolutely great with good service and when you try to see them again 6 months later they look like they have one foot in the grave. It's a common occurrence. So we should all understand that when a recommendation is given it was good at that particular point in time and several weeks or months later things might have changed significantly. MJ.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:51 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 268Both ClearRabbit and I recommended her to you specifically last summer. #7235 for my brief review.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
Those pics were a few years old last year, but they were basically representative of her last July, haven't seen her since.
Had a handler lurking and a fresh shiner when I saw her but overall a decent date. BBBJ, BBFS, cum where you want, and no rush.
-
05-04-26 18:05 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 416Real Number
I've been using a prepaid / burner number with an alias on the CallerID for years. You're right to avoid leaving a trail.
Originally Posted by Alamassage1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:31 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 764
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jigsaw725
[View Original Post]
Dayum, what happened? I hope she gave Jigsaw gas money LOL.
Originally Posted by OldGenxer
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 11:13 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 100FaceTime
She will ask to FaceTime or Snapchat verify. She changes numbers often and is very careful but I'll never recommend her unless I see her first to ensure there's no bullshit going on. I'm a regular so she reaches out when she's in town.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 08:36 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 1691It's a deposit scam. MJ.
Originally Posted by Alasp006
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 01:25 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 96Bham area code. -376-3131
These posts:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...3/107058730278
And this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...3/560988013760
Spam?
-
05-03-26 17:56 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 143Check your DM.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 15:14 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 226She says that she won't respond to cloaked numbers
I got this when I tried to set up with her from a textnow number. She has every right to do this, but I sure hope you guys never text a STG girl from your real phone.
Originally Posted by OptionFlipper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 13:56 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 143Vale
So does she require FT verification?
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





