Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 533 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this cutie? I am loving her pics. DMs are fine if you don't want to post on an open forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/560599985735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw725  [View Original Post]
    She no longer looks like that. Big belly on her. She was working out of her house in Cottondale where she lived with her mother and brother. I met her and was quite disappointed. Save your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGenxer  [View Original Post]
    Sounds correct judging by the an older ad. She previously went by Diamond.
    Dayum, what happened? I hope she gave Jigsaw gas money LOL.

  2. #7697

    FaceTime

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    So does she require FT verification?
    She will ask to FaceTime or Snapchat verify. She changes numbers often and is very careful but I'll never recommend her unless I see her first to ensure there's no bullshit going on. I'm a regular so she reaches out when she's in town.

  3. #7696
    It's a deposit scam. MJ.

  4. #7695

  5. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Vale is back in town if anyone has a Latina spinner itch that meds scratching. She hit me up that she was back in Hoover and I went and saw her yesterday. As before YYMV and she doesn't speak much English but is overall a good date to me at least. CBJ, cg,mish and k9 to finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/206796813.
    Check your DM.

  6. #7693

    She says that she won't respond to cloaked numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by OptionFlipper  [View Original Post]
    Bigger girl yes. But safe and reliable. She hosts in her private apartment around the highland park area close to downtown. Safe, clean incall.
    I got this when I tried to set up with her from a textnow number. She has every right to do this, but I sure hope you guys never text a STG girl from your real phone.

  7. #7692

    Vale

    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Vale is back in town if anyone has a Latina spinner itch that meds scratching. She hit me up that she was back in Hoover and I went and saw her yesterday. As before YYMV and she doesn't speak much English but is overall a good date to me at least. CBJ, cg,mish and k9 to finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/206796813.
    So does she require FT verification?

  8. #7691

    Bigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw725  [View Original Post]
    She no longer looks like that. Big belly on her. She was working out of her house in Cottondale where she lived with her mother and brother. I met her and was quite disappointed. Save your money.
    Sounds correct judging by the an older ad. She previously went by Diamond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-03 111541.jpg‎  

  9. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw725  [View Original Post]
    She no longer looks like that. Big belly on her. She was working out of her house in Cottondale where she lived with her mother and brother. I met her and was quite disappointed. Save your money.
    Thanks Jigsaw and MJ for the replies. I definitely hear you on doing visits in T-town MJ. I've read enough over the years to know that nobody should ever try to monger in that town but it's a point that should be reinforced from time to time! I don't mind BBW women Jigsaw but I'm thinking this one is a pass unless others chime in with more positive info which I doubt will happen. Stay safe my friends.

    BPS.

  10. #7689

    Definitely TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this cutie? I am loving her pics. DMs are fine if you don't want to post on an open forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/560599985735
    She no longer looks like that. Big belly on her. She was working out of her house in Cottondale where she lived with her mother and brother. I met her and was quite disappointed. Save your money.

  11. #7688

    A word of caution

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this cutie? I am loving her pics. DMs are fine if you don't want to post on an open forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/560599985735
    He.

    She very likely is legit what the quality of her service is I can't say but there is one thing for certain should you decide to see her I would not see her in Tuscaloosa. That place is Infamous for stings and busts. It is very unfriendly to the Hobby so if you schedule an appointment with her I would try to do it anywhere besides there. Be safe! MJ.

  12. #7687

    Tgtbt?

    Has anybody seen this cutie? I am loving her pics. DMs are fine if you don't want to post on an open forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/560599985735

  13. #7686

    Vale the Latina spinner

    Vale is back in town if anyone has a Latina spinner itch that meds scratching. She hit me up that she was back in Hoover and I went and saw her yesterday. As before YYMV and she doesn't speak much English but is overall a good date to me at least. CBJ, cg,mish and k9 to finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/206796813.

  14. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJohn42  [View Original Post]
    Really pretty girl with VERY solid services. She says her menu is variable and based on "chemistry", but let's just say I never heard the word No, Complete PSE and takes direction well. YMMV, obviously but def recommend, will (have) repeated. She does require verification, just 2 seconds on a vid chat. Can also use like linked in if vid chats aren't your thing, but she's VERY real, and demons aside a genuinely a very sweet girl. No track marks or anything, clean soft skin with a great bubble butt. Amazing natural tits too. Type of girl that'll make you wish you could've met her in different circumstances.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...d/025998499134
    Worst comms in the game. Worse than Kash at her lowest.

  15. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayKatz  [View Original Post]
    Am interested but cannot find a phone number in any of her ads. Would appreciate it if anyone could provide.
    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    You can find her phone number and other pertinent information on her Tryst ad. MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape