Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 37324
-
05-03-26 10:18 #36499Senior Member

Posts: 96Hailee
I've been in contact with Hailee while locked up. She's doing well, misses her dirty daddies. Of course, she needs money for her tablet and canteen if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 07:29 #36498Regular Member

Posts: 71What's so legendary? And what kink is she not into? She will literally put her tongue in your ass if you want. LOL.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 12:25 #36497Senior Member

Posts: 307In town from Jersey and saw the legendary JB!
A little delay in comms but not bad. Saw her near Red Roof in Chester. Looks like the worst of her pics but not bad. Service was top notch. She doesn't do my usual kinks but tried her best to accommodate and linked me up with a girl that's into my kinks. No extra charge. Just did do for the love of the game. Great girl! Gave a top notch QV bbj for $80 and let me unload one of the largest facial and cim combos done in a while. Let me total cover her face and took it in the mouth. Then chatted like buds afterwards. I'd actually be friends with her. She's a good lady in this dirty game. I'm not saying she the hottest or does not have drama. But she's cool, safe, delivers on services and links you up with her kinky UTR friends. Her friend Ally was in a terrible incall but is a total freak that short of bb or Greek, anything Goes. Can't recommend JB enough just on coolness alone and safety in a game where these ladies will rob you. Safe bbj cim for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/734174951753
-
05-02-26 08:05 #36496Senior Member

Posts: 68Going to give her a shot
I just texted, she was one that I always wanted to see and never did. Going to try to see her this time if I can. Will report back if successful.
Originally Posted by Jobey202
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 21:00 #36495Senior Member

Posts: 311She answered and was pretty responsible at the beginning of the week but our schedules didn't work out. No response since after trying the last 3 days to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Jobey202
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 17:56 #36494Senior Member

Posts: 319I've seen her once last year. Double the size in add plus a horrible attitude. No thanks Ill pass but that's just me. Someone may like bbws with bad attitudes.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 17:21 #36493Senior Member

Posts: 145Tiny
That was her name. No I never saw her. She has been reviewed. Can't remember the results. When someone said that she is larger than the pics. That puts her off of my to do list.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
She was on tryst as well. Not sure if she is still there.
-
05-01-26 12:50 #36492Regular Member

Posts: 2Winter
Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 06:44 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 198Kova Kitty and Pri
Hey fellas before I TOFTT has anyone sampled these ladies??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...r/137154292912
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...l/276001863601
-
05-01-26 06:10 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 319JohnnyCruz
Clear some space so I can pm you.
-
04-30-26 17:11 #36489Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone dreamed of her. I know I've seen her profile but never tried her.
Escort Richmond.
Listing 630-212-7951.
Escort Alligator https://share.google/h9TYf9DRKLmke7Ku5.
-
04-30-26 11:32 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I'm trying to schedule something with her tonight or tomorrow but she's not the most responsive, will report back if we can work something out.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:31 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Have you seen her? I've tried reaching out but haven't gotten any responses.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:14 #36486Regular Member

Posts: 13Winter
Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
-
04-29-26 18:45 #36485Regular Member

Posts: 18And def smokes.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




