Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13936
-
05-04-26 11:09 #13531Regular Member

Posts: 9Shot show
I was informed that there is a good possibility that I will be voluntold to help with the shot show in January. Because its a big event is it safe to assume that its not wise to find somebody or go to an AMP?
-
05-04-26 10:53 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 3418Rachel
She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller
-
05-04-26 10:29 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 348Info request
Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.
Dm is fine.
-
05-03-26 18:52 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 3418Oh yeah. And she deserves an oscar for her role play skills. LOL.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:42 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 348I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:22 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 52Second that. Aurora is legit. I seen her a few years ago but we didn't click well. She does try her best to satisfy you but for me. She talked too much. She would blow me and stop and ask if its good. Blow again and stop and ask what I like. LOL.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 14:36 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 3418Speaking of Allie, it’s always worth asking if she’s got any new duo friends. I’ve met a couple that way who didn’t really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 14:05 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 348Aurora is legit. Never seen her but she does or did duos with Tiny / Allie. The rest no idea.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:51 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info appreciated
Trying to do my homework so I don't waste my hard earned money. Appreciate any feedback on these ladies.
https://tryst.link/massage/sexyvegasang96
https://tryst.link/massage/lucylu27
https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9045978851
-
05-03-26 01:57 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 348Sierra Skye might if you pay for the incall. She is really good about keeping appointments.
Originally Posted by JJKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 00:07 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 58Never saw her but this one fits your description. Blonde MILF. Don't know what your budget is but she prefers morning dates.
Originally Posted by JJKramer
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/april-luv
Back in my Tryst hobby days seeing pros I did due diligence on her and had her on my list but never ended up reaching out.
-
05-01-26 23:07 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks
That's all the info I needed to hear.
Originally Posted by VegasCambot
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
05-01-26 19:21 #13519Regular Member

Posts: 23This is because it's an agency. You send a txt, they pull up the ad, and some girl comes to you who resembles the photo. Then come the huge list of upsells. I would avoid any such ad like the plague.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 17:13 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 41Ladies of the morning
Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.
-
04-30-26 20:46 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 77Sometimes they're way uglier but sometimes they're way hotter, it's rolling the dice, you're in Vegas, take the gamble, if you want to take high limit gambles then go to bareback beauties.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




