Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 930 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13531

    Shot show

    I was informed that there is a good possibility that I will be voluntold to help with the shot show in January. Because its a big event is it safe to assume that its not wise to find somebody or go to an AMP?

  2. #13530

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller

  3. #13529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Info request

    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.

  4. #13528
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.
    Oh yeah. And she deserves an oscar for her role play skills. LOL.

  5. #13527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Allie, its always worth asking if shes got any new duo friends. Ive met a couple that way who didnt really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.

  6. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Aurora is legit. I seen her a few years ago but we didn't click well. She does try her best to satisfy you but for me. She talked too much. She would blow me and stop and ask if its good. Blow again and stop and ask what I like. LOL.

  7. #13525
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Aurora is legit. Never seen her but she does or did duos with Tiny / Allie. The rest no idea.
    Speaking of Allie, it’s always worth asking if she’s got any new duo friends. I’ve met a couple that way who didn’t really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.

  8. #13524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Aurora is legit. Never seen her but she does or did duos with Tiny / Allie. The rest no idea.

  9. #13523

    Any info appreciated

    Trying to do my homework so I don't waste my hard earned money. Appreciate any feedback on these ladies.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sexyvegasang96

    https://tryst.link/massage/lucylu27

    https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9045978851

  10. #13522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.
    Sierra Skye might if you pay for the incall. She is really good about keeping appointments.

  11. #13521
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.
    Never saw her but this one fits your description. Blonde MILF. Don't know what your budget is but she prefers morning dates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/april-luv

    Back in my Tryst hobby days seeing pros I did due diligence on her and had her on my list but never ended up reaching out.

  12. #13520

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    This is because it's an agency. You send a txt, they pull up the ad, and some girl comes to you who resembles the photo. Then come the huge list of upsells. I would avoid any such ad like the plague.
    That's all the info I needed to hear.

    Thanks!

  13. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?
    This is because it's an agency. You send a txt, they pull up the ad, and some girl comes to you who resembles the photo. Then come the huge list of upsells. I would avoid any such ad like the plague.

  14. #13518

    Ladies of the morning

    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.

  15. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?
    Sometimes they're way uglier but sometimes they're way hotter, it's rolling the dice, you're in Vegas, take the gamble, if you want to take high limit gambles then go to bareback beauties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape