Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1383
-
05-15-26 12:30 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 855Are you certain she will be back at Peaches?
Originally Posted by DogStar7
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 06:15 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 169Better wait until she comes to Peaches for a lower rate.
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 02:49 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 117Gina / Yana
360 hr / 300 45 min.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
No BBFS so no cip.
She's hot!
You'll be happy you saw her!
-
05-14-26 16:28 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 339Damage?
How much damage? BBFS? Cip?
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 16:02 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 117Yana alias Gina from Peaches!
Yana / Gina is truly the most beautiful woman in Honolulu!
I first saw her at Peaches. This time, she is working at the Kahala House. (By the way, just be discreet. It's safer than going to an AMP.).
Her face is beautiful, with blonde hair, a perfect body shape, and smooth delicate tanned skin. She's a beach girl!
We spent a long time on foreplay, kissing, touching, and an awesome BJ. Being with her is like a wonderful symphony, gentle, comfortable, and passionate, unable to stop watching her in the mirror. Her moans are seductive. I kept going deeper and deeper. Sometimes she cooperated and sometimes she resisted, which only excited me more. I adjusted my rhythm and oh my god, she kept cuming. She was so wet and tightly wrapped around me, moaning with pleasure I couldn't hold back and finished. I'm in love with having sex with her. She's just too perfect. I opted for the full hour, cfs. Glad I did! I will continue to repeat.
https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...8%8fgfe_416436
-
05-07-26 21:30 #1273Regular Member

Posts: 5Link?
Can you provide a link?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 01:58 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 1403Nana
Is back. Saw her AD up on Xescorthub.
-
05-04-26 22:09 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 26Got to link?
Where is this lady and does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-04-26 22:05 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 26Nana and Doris
Sounds like they'd be fun together.
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
Where are they and do you have a link?
Mahalo.
-
05-04-26 20:26 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 132I agree with you. I would guess that Nana is in her mid 40's and Doris is probably in her late 40's. Both are good options.
Originally Posted by Dvsmind
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:05 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 1304Who you like better? I never saw Doris but I would agree on Nana age. If you seen Nichole from happiness. As a reference. Nana too me looks like she could be just slightly younger.
Originally Posted by Dvsmind
[View Original Post]
Any know if Chinese Nana still even around?
-
05-04-26 12:37 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 84Nana and Doris
I would guess both are in their 40's. A threesome with these 2 would be amazing.
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 22:56 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 223How old do you think these two girls are?
Originally Posted by CatHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 21:41 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 306Is this the Nana that used to be Star at Flower spa?
Originally Posted by CatHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 20:28 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 38Nana Ala Moana
She doesn't host as much, and when she does her time is very limited. Check bedpage often and when she host you will see it. Her rate are 30-170 and 1 hr 220 plus extra services for more.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





