Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 26928
-
05-03-26 22:21 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 59Midget
Has anyone tried this tiny treat?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...t/723897369064
-
05-03-26 21:47 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 347https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/782983409639
Legit. I had fun. She asked for a deposit at first so I thought it was a scam but after I said " I don't do those" she just asked for a selfie and came by.
-
05-03-26 20:33 #26416Regular Member

Posts: 21Any reports on this one? Too good to be true?
Escortbabylon.net/ comments_list /2244779782?gid=13 af454 ed26500 deb15 b6 ffed947 cbe4.
-
05-03-26 19:19 #26415Banned Member

Posts: 167She did porn a while back as Chelcee Clifton. So I agree, got to be pushing her 30's or at least in them by now. Been meaning to see her for a couple of years, I think she has mixed-ish reviews on LC. I could be wrong, as I'm not logged in anymore. Just not trying to risk a bad unengaged session.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:10 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
I feel like I'm overdue to share some useful info, so this is what I've heard about Bunny. At a time where sites are full of fake ads, fake pics, heavily filtered pics, and hundreds of Latinos built like linebackers, let's consider the rare blonde skinny babe.
She's been around for atleast 10 years now. Nothing has really changed with her all this time. No legal issues or going MIA for long periods. She has lost a little bit of her luster over the years of course, but still looks much like her pics. Most pics are a few years old though. She is pushing 30 now based on my math.
Never a sign of substance abuse and always a nice friendly, but quiet girl. She has always been extremily safe so not for those looking for extras or GFE. I heard she will spend time making sure the cover is getting as much coverage as possible and that it stays that way. That sounds a little annoying. She always tries to interact in a positive way but still very business like. If you are youngish and like her type, I would recommend a quick visit when she's in town. In and out and check the box. She's safe, reliable, and not trying to short you on time. I'm sure she travels with a bfriend of some capacity too, but never heard of any issues regarding that. She's not a unicorn but a safe option. I hope this helps some of you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206947927
-
05-02-26 09:55 #26413Senior Member

Posts: 1635Can you share a link so people know who to avoid? She's straight up robbing people.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 02:42 #26412Senior Member

Posts: 206DO not do deposits.
Do not do deposits.
Originally Posted by McRotten420
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 02:39 #26411Senior Member

Posts: 206Gents do not do deposits.
Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.
I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.
Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.
Key Lessons Learned:
DO NOT do deposits.
Always validate here or on T*E*are.
Do not be stupid and think with the little head.
This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.
-
05-01-26 14:53 #26410Senior Member

Posts: 37Providers Who Peg or PM
Hello. I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider who pegs, or who does a good quality PM?
I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.
-
04-30-26 23:02 #26409Senior Member

Posts: 28She's legit
She's legit. Pics are edited a bit to make her waste thinner or they're older, but its her. And she is hot af. I've done two outcalls with her.
Originally Posted by BuffaloBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:44 #26408Senior Member

Posts: 116Present
I texted her and we had some back and forth. She said she was down to meet but when it was time, she never gave me an address then went dark. Never tried following up. Took it as a L I didn't have to go drive to to get ghosted.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 18:58 #26407Senior Member

Posts: 44Sting?
I tried to visit Mariaangel about a week or 2 ago. Pictures are hot and she has a few reviews so I said fuck it. I drive over to North lake / Melrose and had to park a ways away since there wasn't any space. As I'm walking over 2 undercover SUVs and a regular cop explorer sprint past me with lights and sirens blaring and proceeded to drive right up to her location. Turned around and fucked out of there real quick and was then berated with angry texts after telling her I wasn't going and explaining the situation. Your mileage may vary.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206689105
-
04-30-26 12:36 #26406Regular Member

Posts: 13Paradise
Caught paradise a few weeks back. She's been reviewed on here before and most reports seem accurate.
https://tryst.link/escort/paradisemw
First she looks just like her pics which is great. Overall it was a solid time. Everything is covered (including BJ) which I don't really mind. Multiple positions and kissing and foreplay. Conflicting reports out there of what she allows and doesn't allow so I suspect YMMV but she was down for just about anything. She's really fun and friendly and at a great cost too. Spent too much time talking at the end and didn't have time for a round 2 but I don't think she would have declined, but again; definitely strikes me as a YMMV kind of provider.
If you've been on the fence book with confidence.
-
04-30-26 11:34 #26405Senior Member

Posts: 298Etheopian
So how was the visit?
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:29 #26404Senior Member

Posts: 298Deep throat diva hottie
I have tried calling texting, no returns. She's been on the site months ago, and now she is back.
Anyone been with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3125976807













Reply With Quote




