Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26397

    Toftt

    Asked for intel. Didn't get any. But I like vets with talent. So, I took the leap. Pics ok. Nice price. I texted on a morning special the first time 8 ish, didn't hear back until late afternoon 3 pmish, a text saying, "Ready now. " Second time she says, "Let's trade face pics. " No prob, older gals do that sometimes, safety first. Sent a piece of my face while driving, but she did not. Went radio silent again. I got an address. But it just didn't feel right. One flag was so many posts on the 'list' with no comments. But what the hell.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/206510029

  2. #26396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Maybe scam best bet switcharoo

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    You have a lot of posts so you should know better.

    This ad smells like a deposit request followed by silence once they get the deposit. No name, no location out of state area code. Very explicit wording in the ad. Generic pics of the girl.

    The best outcome of this ad is that its an agency running the ad with multiple girls in multiple locations. If that's the case you're going to get a girl but it won't be the girl in the ad. Probably the girl that answers the door is not someone you really want to fuck. Even if someone reviews that they had a sexy girl your odds are small is that the same girl will be at the same location by the time you set an appointment. But that's the best case scenario.

    Most likely you're going to text, they are going to ask what city and just your luck they will have a girl close by. After arriving at the location you will need to buy a gift card and text a picture of the gift card showing the numbers before they give you a room number. For the girls safety will be the reason. But you should know all this and probably do so this reply is to help the newbie who doesn't yet know this.

    B.

  3. #26395
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I would probably stay away from whoever posted this. All these pictures are fake, and stolen from a girl who does OF (her name is Jasmine).

  4. #26394

  5. #26393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by McRotten420  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506
    Hope is a wonderful thing. It keeps the worker bees late at the office so that they MAY get that raise. It gets the nerd guy doing the cheerleader's homework so that he MAY get a date. It get guys to send "small" deposits so they MAY get to hook up with that cute girl in the ad. Ah, hope. Got to love hope.

    B.

  6. #26392

    River North

    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506

  7. #26391

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    It had been years since I had seen her. From what I remember she was good time services and pics accurate and offered bbbs at no upcharge. Saw her in northbrook and she was back at same hotel. I should have known when I saw 6 months back her running with Cassie that she had amped up her use. Contacted last few days and we agreed on me ubering her to my place.

    When she arrived I saw scabs on neck and lips and worse her hands looked like two baloons. I told her politely it wasn't happening and headed back upstairs. She got a little uppity and threatened to make a scene etc. in the lobby I made it clear to her very quickly that it would not end well of she did that. Headed upstairs as she managed to rattle off a couple threatening texts / calls before I blocked her. Saw her leave in an uber minutes later. The hobby has really taken a toll on this one. Avoid like the plague.
    That's a shame I met her before & it was obvious from her arms she had some heavy past demons. Running with her, tangerine & other known junkies & bb for everyone put her on my never again list quick even though she was a rockstar & wasn't doped up when I saw her.

  8. #26390
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022860131

    She's been posting for a while and is back in Chicago. My type. Has a social media presence but something feels off. Has anyone seen this one?
    Did you end up meeting with her? Hosts on the Southside and seems legit by text. You can pm me if you prefer.

  9. #26389

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey I saw Mia about 2 months ago up in Albany Park. It was okay but nothing special, nothing to write home about. Pics aren't her, she's a chubby Venezuelan girl, $20 for qv.

  10. #26388

    Dylan Paige

    It had been years since I had seen her. From what I remember she was good time services and pics accurate and offered bbbs at no upcharge. Saw her in northbrook and she was back at same hotel. I should have known when I saw 6 months back her running with Cassie that she had amped up her use. Contacted last few days and we agreed on me ubering her to my place.

    When she arrived I saw scabs on neck and lips and worse her hands looked like two baloons. I told her politely it wasn't happening and headed back upstairs. She got a little uppity and threatened to make a scene etc. in the lobby I made it clear to her very quickly that it would not end well of she did that. Headed upstairs as she managed to rattle off a couple threatening texts / calls before I blocked her. Saw her leave in an uber minutes later. The hobby has really taken a toll on this one. Avoid like the plague.

  11. #26387
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Neither of your links work. They include 3 dots, instead of part of the address, as if you copied them out of another post.
    Yeah I had to copy it because I posted it in the San Diego forum by mistake I hadn't loaded in a while and strangely that was the first page to come up and I didn't pay attention. Pawg ginger is easy to find if you go on LC. But CECE might have delete her post. I found them here are the links.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206229884

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206264249

  12. #26386

    In car BJ

    In which thread can I find in car bjs providers?

    Please let me know.

    TIA.

  13. #26385

    Nope

    Too many rules. Before I said hi, she was saying no this no that. I said no to all and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnySideUp373  [View Original Post]

  14. #26384

    She made it up to me

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    As some guys know, she was reported in the ripoff thread when she had a BF who was robbing mongers. Mike Dago reported that jerk was in the system and she was back to providing good service as she did before the dude arrived in her life. I tried to see her 5 years ago but schedules didn't align. Make sent me a DM with good info so I went to see her earlier this week.

    Photos are accurate. If you look at her various ads, she has one weird AI image but all others are the same. She's missing a tooth now but the rest is the same. Her tits are great. Big, full, and natural with very nice nipples that are responsive. She is chubby, though. Belly that jiggles. FUPA. Cellulite on the thighs. Not a fit if you want skinny or young. She's MILF age and body.

    Phone number listed in this ad is the one she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/845915993320

    She moved form Jefferson Park to a house near Chicago and Narragansett, which was a hike from the far northside. The house is a dump but the neighborhood was good at least during the days. No dudes are living in the house. It's all skinny women with no teeth. You can do the logical conclusion about that. All good in the house. But note that they smoke cigarettes. Lucky for me it was a warm day so all the windows were open. My clothes didn't smell like smoke. There are also a bunch of dogs but she puts the big ones away.

    Communication was very good via text.

    Action: DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

    150 for 30 minutes.

    Had a good time.
    I in the past had a bad experience with her. I saw she posted again and I did miss her BBBJ service. Discussed about the past and she took accountability and made it up to me. Above post is my experience and I will see again. I will say I do end up smelling like smoke leaving so.

    Be prepared for that if you need to hide it.

  15. #26383
    Neither of your links work. They include 3 dots, instead of part of the address, as if you copied them out of another post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Had a death in the family that had me short my hiatus in the Philippines by another week and a half smh. Got back home rested for a day then said let me find some action. Got on LC and found Ginger the PAWG out south called everything went smooth over the phone got to her incall which was a shady notel right off the express way. She opened the door and was shocked she's actually pretty small the pictures make her look way thicker but the ass is nice and round. This where it all started going bad she instantly tries to upsell me for bare for $$ 20 I say nah I'm good. We start with some quick head which was alright then she starts riding and she has decent grip she then stops and says if I want to kiss her it's extra, I say nah lets do doggy she gets in position and I start to take her to pound town. She says she loves Greek so asked could I go in the back door she said nope that's extra. By then it ruined the mood she then says you only get one nut for the hour so I turn her over and hate fuck her til I blow my load clean up and go. She has the personality of drywall and the constant upsell for literally everything you do is annoying as fuck while you're trying to get in the mood. The kicker was when I was leaving she said if I leave her a review she gives discounts on the return visits so I'm guessing all those great reviews are from simps who want a couple dollars taken off so be forewarned. Won't repeat if she developed a personality and got rid of the a la carte menu maybe but once I get bad service I never go back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206105304

    Today wanted to get back in the saddle so I saw CECE posting she had a friend so asked to meet the friend everything was smooth over text got there exchanges the tickets thinking the fun would start she was fidgeting with her phone for a few minutes then tried to give me a HJ I told her I could do that myself and could I get a BJ she puts the cap on and gives a decent BJ tell her to turn over for doggy she looked like she didn't want to do it but did, after about five minutes of back shots she gets up and starts mumbling then goes into the bathroom comes out saying her daughter is getting dropped off after a grand total of 15 minutes in all. I was pissed asked for part of the money back she starts playing games so I say fuck it get dressed and leave. CECE texts asking what happened after I told her that her friend is shady as fuck. I thought this encounter would be decent since CECE ran with the mally crew, but the whole episode was a shit show I'm not sure if they have this shit planned or not. But CECE did try to find out what happened I blocked her and deleted her. The friends name was Bunnie and she has dark short hair and has a little more weight to her. If these are the chicks CECE is running with I would stay clear of her as well. Dear God I'm already ready to go back to the Philippines, September can't come fast enough smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206106612

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape