Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 14563
-
04-30-26 08:46 #13768Regular Member

Posts: 2Faith
Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 06:31 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 667Video
I won't do it either. That video can be captured and saved. If you do this, best keep the convo as innocent as possible.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:48 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 740Question
What's up with the recent trend of many of the latina gals wanting to do a video verification via WhatsApp and other services? It seems to be a theme and I am not sure what is behind it. I for one won't be on video.
-
04-29-26 14:11 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 218Called the girl in the first link, easy setup. Arrived and the girl from the ad below is who was there. Pics in that ad are very flattering maybe 5 years ago. Major work done on the lower end and a ass that requires a trailer, not natural look either. I get along with everyone but she had a lousy attitude and clearly did not want to be there. Short lackluster BBBJ and CFS where she used some kind of cream from a jar which did not provide a good feeling at all. Not compliant on positions. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206656924
-
04-29-26 13:41 #13764Regular Member

Posts: 12Green Eyes Thick Thighs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/740710570526
Got a chance to see this one the other day. Pics must be 10+ years old. More like 250 lbs and 40 yrs old, maybe 5'6. Never again!
-
04-28-26 15:10 #13763Banned Member

Posts: 39Salty.
Salty Seaman, I tried replying to your message, but your inbox is full & it won't let me send it. Clear out your box & let me know so I can respond to you Thanks.
-
04-28-26 14:16 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 169Let's get lost in each other
Tried to setup a time and she put me off then ghosted. Her adds no longer have a link to phone number. Last ad posted 4/21
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-coral-fl/female-escorts/lets-get-lost-in-each-other-/403896478759
-
04-28-26 08:38 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 25Would love to connect!
I would love to connect if available.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:11 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 199Safe travels, CH.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:21 #13759Banned Member

Posts: 39Oh it was more than that! I couldn't stop! All my holes got good & used. Mmm Excited to keep having fun.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:53 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 46Faith outdoors
Had a fun outdoor photo session with Faith today.
-
04-27-26 13:26 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 740Amen
I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:39 #13756Banned Member

Posts: 39That I do! And do it the best.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 22:30 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 869We chatted for few days trying to find a suitable time but no luck, due to my schedule not hers.
Originally Posted by Fak132
[View Original Post]
RN.
-
04-26-26 19:27 #13754Regular Member

Posts: 10Star Naples
Saw in Naples for the second time. Definitely would recommend. She has a great attitude, great bbj skills, clean room, takes care of herself, speaks like English is probably her first language so no barriers there, no games, no manipulations, no signs of drug use. Just good business and energy! I saw someone talking about her photos being old and somewhat claiming catfish but honestly I think that's cap. She looks great!











Reply With Quote




