Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 14541
-
04-28-26 08:11 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 199Safe travels, CH.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:21 #13760Banned Member

Posts: 39Oh it was more than that! I couldn't stop! All my holes got good & used. Mmm Excited to keep having fun.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:53 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 45Faith outdoors
Had a fun outdoor photo session with Faith today.
-
04-27-26 13:26 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 739Amen
I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:39 #13757Banned Member

Posts: 39That I do! And do it the best.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 22:30 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 865We chatted for few days trying to find a suitable time but no luck, due to my schedule not hers.
Originally Posted by Fak132
[View Original Post]
RN.
-
04-26-26 19:27 #13755Regular Member

Posts: 10Star Naples
Saw in Naples for the second time. Definitely would recommend. She has a great attitude, great bbj skills, clean room, takes care of herself, speaks like English is probably her first language so no barriers there, no games, no manipulations, no signs of drug use. Just good business and energy! I saw someone talking about her photos being old and somewhat claiming catfish but honestly I think that's cap. She looks great!
-
04-26-26 17:36 #13754Regular Member

Posts: 6Scarlett sounds perfect. I'm hoping to be able to see her before returning North as well.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 14:40 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
-
04-26-26 10:58 #13752Regular Member

Posts: 20How do I get this one's phone number?
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 01:47 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't do it brother.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 18:17 #13750Regular Member

Posts: 2Let's get lost in each other
Ever visit, what it too good to be true or?
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 16:59 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 390My type
You love to fuck so there's my type.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 23:10 #13748Banned Member

Posts: 39Never met him. Apparently I'm not his type, which is fine. I know how amazing I am & so do you.
Originally Posted by Pvvth522
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 22:47 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 45Nicole
Has anyone seen this girl recently?
I haven't seen her in over a year since she went in the rehab.
She was always a lot of fun!











Reply With Quote



