rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 973 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 14586
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13761

    Would love to connect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    That I do! And do it the best.
    I would love to connect if available.

  2. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    Safe travels, CH.

  3. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!
    Oh it was more than that! I couldn't stop! All my holes got good & used. Mmm Excited to keep having fun.

  4. #13758

    Faith outdoors

    Had a fun outdoor photo session with Faith today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1010.jpg‎   IMG_1032.jpg‎   IMG_1011.jpg‎   IMG_1020.jpg‎   IMG_1027.jpg‎  


  5. #13757

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!

  6. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    You love to fuck so there's my type.
    That I do! And do it the best.

  7. #13755
    Quote Originally Posted by Fak132  [View Original Post]
    Ever visit, what it too good to be true or?
    We chatted for few days trying to find a suitable time but no luck, due to my schedule not hers.

    RN.

  8. #13754

    Star Naples

    Saw in Naples for the second time. Definitely would recommend. She has a great attitude, great bbj skills, clean room, takes care of herself, speaks like English is probably her first language so no barriers there, no games, no manipulations, no signs of drug use. Just good business and energy! I saw someone talking about her photos being old and somewhat claiming catfish but honestly I think that's cap. She looks great!

  9. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    Scarlett sounds perfect. I'm hoping to be able to see her before returning North as well.

  10. #13752

    Scarlett

    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.

  11. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have to apologize those of you that wouldn't get in touch with Faith.

    She keeps her phone on silent.

    The only way to contact her is through text.

    Again I apologize.
    How do I get this one's phone number?

  12. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I seen this post this morning, is this the Veronica? Seems there's this one, and the sky Veronica?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/185821813336

    This one has appealing picks, I was very tempted to contact so, any real feedback is much appreciated.
    Don't do it brother.

  13. #13749

    Let's get lost in each other

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Me too! We'll probably cross paths. LOL.
    Ever visit, what it too good to be true or?

  14. #13748

    My type

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Never met him. Apparently I'm not his type, which is fine. I know how amazing I am & so do you.
    You love to fuck so there's my type.

  15. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvvth522  [View Original Post]
    Can you let me know why? TIA.
    Never met him. Apparently I'm not his type, which is fine. I know how amazing I am & so do you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape