Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36683

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    I seen it on FB other day just popped up on main feed somehow. In video she filmed a white pickup truck.
    Crazy something like this popped up on my feed. She was filming the door saying how young girls looked. Then I had to close it and can't find it again. Wish I screenshot it so I could find it.

  2. #36682

    Nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.
    She has been described VA few times here as Bat Shit Crazy. Flies off the handle.

  3. #36681
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    I swear I haven't seen any sign of life at the one on VD in over a year. Surprised it was open!

  4. #36680
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Wow, Macomb county is on a mission.

  5. #36679

    Raids and busts

    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260429_185327_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260429_185318_Facebook.jpg‎  

  6. #36678

    Gps

    Jeez. No wonder she has GPS. Do you still get the attitude for 5 bills? Or, for that price, does that come off too?

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  7. #36677
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  8. #36676

    Busty Blonde ⚪ Body Rub Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.

  9. #36675

    Holy moly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    You paid her 500 total, jeez go on Eros so many better options for that price.

  10. #36674

    $500

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    I repeat for clarification. $500.1 for house and 4 for her. Yikes!

  11. #36673
    Quote Originally Posted by SalBass  [View Original Post]
    $ for house and $$ for FS is 300 not 400, did you at least raw dawg her for the missing $?
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.

  12. #36672
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    What was the result, how was your visit?
    My guess is, "Lovely woman, very attractive, friendly, good massage but no extras and no hint of extras either. Perhaps after a few visits, but I don't like to speculate. " But I'm just guessing.

  13. #36671
    Quote Originally Posted by BBM1979  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her a couple hours from now. I will report back.
    What was the result, how was your visit?

  14. #36670

    Lucky Health Massage in Saint Claire and Red Rose Spa / Rose Spa in Novi

    One girl will get naked at Lucky Health Massage but just HE. She'll pull down her clothes and shirt comes off but that's about it.

    Looking for some intel on Red Rose in Novi. Been there a few times. Just HE. Which girls will do the most? What's the most to be had there?

  15. #36669

    No good

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    Any good information on how his one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html
    Went to hers a while ago, told me on site that no nuru for the first visit, but still charged me $200. Very mediocre massage, with plain HJ finish, no kissing, no touching, no teasing.

    Very disappointed, won't go again. Her sister Lisa was way way better. Rest her soul.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape