Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 37325
-
04-27-26 19:10 #36410Senior Member

Posts: 84Lovely woman, very attractive, friendly, good massage but no extras and no hint of extras either. Perhaps after a few visits, but I don't like to speculate.
Originally Posted by BBM1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:18 #36409Senior Member

Posts: 392Queen spa
I can't say with confidence if queen spa is even open anymore, I was on 12 mile earlier around 4 pm and the place looked closed.
-
04-27-26 16:28 #36408Senior Member

Posts: 39Southfield Spa
Making a trip to Detroit tomorrow. Anyone been to this "Southfield Spa"? Couldn't find anything on here. Hopefully not similar to Tropical Touch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...l/400423847863
-
04-27-26 14:54 #36407Senior Member

Posts: 89Van Born Chinese Health Massage Warning
Hey everyone, I was scrolling on social media today and I saw a nearby neighbor across the street posting a recording of mongers coming in and out of this place.
She knows this place is not legit and unfortunately, it's going to draw some unwanted attention to this place.
From what I saw in the comments, she got annoyed of mongers parking in front of her house and walking across the street to the massage parlor. So now she is recording.
This is just a warning to you mongers to avoid that area for now, it's going to get hot soon.
EDIT: I read further down and I saw someone on the comments reporting this place to LE, definitely avoid it. Stay safe
-
04-27-26 14:12 #36406Senior Member

Posts: 84I have an appointment with her a couple hours from now. I will report back.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 12:37 #36405Senior Member

Posts: 37Saigon Nails and Spa (Tiffany)
Went and met Tiffany this morning at Saigon. Massage wasn't the best but felt better than nothing. $ for the hour house fee and FS was $$ I suggest you park in back and walk in the back door. When I got in she asked if I had an appointment and I said no. She motioned for a girl to come over but I then said I would like to see Tiffany. I didn't get a chance to see the first girls face but I knew she was black. When I was done and walked out of the room I can't say it was the same black girl but either way the that girl I seen was butt ass ugly. I know Great Hands is closer but I had a better time with Nana. Not to mention it was 1/2 the cost. With the $400 total in cost I doubt I would return unless the massage wasn't greatly improved.
-
04-27-26 10:29 #36404Regular Member

Posts: 7Great Hands. Ladies
Does anyone know which ladies were charged in the raid?
Was Linda there? Does anyone know where she is now?
I know there are probably some issues with ICE. I have background info in that.
Feel free to PM me if you have any info.
Thanks!
-
04-27-26 04:38 #36403Regular Member

Posts: 12ThaiChi Massage
Met a guy who told me they called this place in Livonia an hour before closing to see if they would take a 1 hour appointment. They said yes, if you get here in 10 minutes. Arrived in 6 and got told by the cute girl at the desk a half hour was all that was available. It was late and he was there so went for it. Not surprisingly, the cute girl wasn't gving the massage, just the much older aunt. Still, mature massage providers often have skills, right? So he went for it. Mediocre massage with some tease, flip, HE. $40 tip seemed the right amount. Would try again for an hour and a better massage.
-
04-26-26 22:14 #36402Senior Member

Posts: 141Have some respect
I went to asian pro in Taylor on Friday. Some guy came in, asking a lot of questions, was in the a room across from me. He said he brought his own lotion and wanted it put on him after the masasge. He was getting a massage for sure (way to early for anything else) say "yes that feels good" and asking if he can massage her. For about 15 minutes I heard him act like he was the only person there. I almost gave up on my massage before I left.
If you are going to go, be quiet, we don't all need to hear your shit. My masseuse kept says sorry and try to concentrate. It almost didn't work.
-
04-26-26 21:28 #36401Senior Member

Posts: 29Kana Asians
It's hit or miss on quality of girls but reliable. You can decline and walk out if you don't like what you see. I have been to MH quite a few times in last 6 months without any issues.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:37 #36400Senior Member

Posts: 246Tiffany
Tiffany will usually do a 4 hand with Jen but you'll have to coordinate it with Tiffany first.
Originally Posted by MrHappy810
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:14 #36399Senior Member

Posts: 37Newbie questions.
Is it possible to get a 4 hands massage with FS? If so where at? I'll be visiting Saigon this upcoming week. Who should I request?
-
04-25-26 23:06 #36398Senior Member

Posts: 135Looked up the domain in ICANN. It's registered to a "lianyou wu" in Flushing, NY, so I'd say it's 50-50. More than likely, it's just a more polished version of the hotel or condo Asians.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 21:28 #36397Senior Member

Posts: 427Nourishing Health and Wellness
Has anyone seen her?
(In my opinion) The wording in the ad suggests a HJ is available.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...930127265.html
-
04-25-26 13:19 #36396Senior Member

Posts: 53Hotel Asians
Anyone visited kana group or any hotel Asians recently? I did end of last year at the Troy location and had a good time. Now they seem to be only Madison H. , haven't tried as I'm nervous to go to Madison Heigjts due to LEO presence in the area all the time.









Reply With Quote




