Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36431

    Nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.
    She has been described VA few times here as Bat Shit Crazy. Flies off the handle.

  2. #36430
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    I swear I haven't seen any sign of life at the one on VD in over a year. Surprised it was open!

  3. #36429
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Wow, Macomb county is on a mission.

  4. #36428

    Raids and busts

    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260429_185327_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260429_185318_Facebook.jpg‎  

  5. #36427

    Gps

    Jeez. No wonder she has GPS. Do you still get the attitude for 5 bills? Or, for that price, does that come off too?

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  6. #36426
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  7. #36425

    Busty Blonde ⚪ Body Rub Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.

  8. #36424

    Holy moly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    You paid her 500 total, jeez go on Eros so many better options for that price.

  9. #36423

    $500

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    I repeat for clarification. $500.1 for house and 4 for her. Yikes!

  10. #36422
    Quote Originally Posted by SalBass  [View Original Post]
    $ for house and $$ for FS is 300 not 400, did you at least raw dawg her for the missing $?
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.

  11. #36421
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    What was the result, how was your visit?
    My guess is, "Lovely woman, very attractive, friendly, good massage but no extras and no hint of extras either. Perhaps after a few visits, but I don't like to speculate. " But I'm just guessing.

  12. #36420
    Quote Originally Posted by BBM1979  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her a couple hours from now. I will report back.
    What was the result, how was your visit?

  13. #36419

    Lucky Health Massage in Saint Claire and Red Rose Spa / Rose Spa in Novi

    One girl will get naked at Lucky Health Massage but just HE. She'll pull down her clothes and shirt comes off but that's about it.

    Looking for some intel on Red Rose in Novi. Been there a few times. Just HE. Which girls will do the most? What's the most to be had there?

  14. #36418

    No good

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    Any good information on how his one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html
    Went to hers a while ago, told me on site that no nuru for the first visit, but still charged me $200. Very mediocre massage, with plain HJ finish, no kissing, no touching, no teasing.

    Very disappointed, won't go again. Her sister Lisa was way way better. Rest her soul.

  15. #36417

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    Went and met Tiffany this morning at Saigon. Massage wasn't the best but felt better than nothing. $ for the hour house fee and FS was $$ I suggest you park in back and walk in the back door. When I got in she asked if I had an appointment and I said no. She motioned for a girl to come over but I then said I would like to see Tiffany. I didn't get a chance to see the first girls face but I knew she was black. When I was done and walked out of the room I can't say it was the same black girl but either way the that girl I seen was butt ass ugly. I know Great Hands is closer but I had a better time with Nana. Not to mention it was 1/2 the cost. With the $400 total in cost I doubt I would return unless the massage wasn't greatly improved.
    $ for house and $$ for FS is 300 not 400, did you at least raw dawg her for the missing $?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape