Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 824 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 12355
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Ami at Lucky Spa

    Clearly I knew I was going to get laid but I had no idea I was going to get a good massage. Ami knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage.

    I didn't know how to deal with a strange girl, and then she took the initiative to hold my dick, and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ I ask if I can return the favor and we moved into 69. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with a beautiful "scream. " very happy. I love a girl that gets into it.

  2. #11679

    Beauty Spa. Lulu

    Been a lurker.

    Took a visit to Beauty Spa today as I was told a new girl arrived, name Lulu.

    Very cute face and nice body. Man maxes aren't my favorite but she made up for it with service. As usual, I paid for half hour everything up front. Massage was great, she has a firm touch and was very attentive and asked if I was ok. My preference is medium to hard and I didn't even have to tell her that. But asking if she was pressing hard enough adds a good touch. Chatted during face down, she is around 30, so she is the mature type. Outgoing enough where she feels comfortable enough to ask me questions to get to know me better.

    On the flip, I finally got the full view of her body. Just the right amount of meat where they belong, not too skinny and not chubby. I got to say, she's got some good skills going down on me, not DT style but she gives light flicks and touches every so often that made it feel so good. I returned the favor and she was vocal enough to let me know she enjoyed herself. Cover went on and she was a snug fit. Went through multiple positions and finished from behind.

    Overall she enjoyed herself just as much as I enjoyed myself. The two of us worked up a sweat and she cleaned me up. On the way out, chatted with Mimi as usual. I always have a good time there.

  3. #11678

    Enjoy spa. Miya

    Visited Enjoy spa this morning. Miya took me to a room. She looked so busty. When she hugged me, I squeezed her breasts. They felt natural to me. She was my type. Huge breasts. Natural & perky. Her face looked young. I gave her $$ upfront.

    She stripped naked. What a busty body. Very big DD cups (or may be even bigger). She didn't look fat. Just busty for her size. 5 feet 3 tall. Near 115 lbs. I played with her big beautiful breasts for few minutes before we went to shower room.

    She used warm water to clean my body. After the shower, she put gels on her breasts and started sliding. I loved watching her big breasts sliding on my body. Several minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I played with her breasts again for several minutes. I looked at the clock, only 10 minutes left. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She did better. Deepthroated me and put a cover on me. I pounded her fast & busted a nut.

    I will see her again very soon. She is one of my favorites at Enjoy. I think she has the biggest breasts.

  4. #11677

    Recon

    Was feeling picky today, stopped by a few places:

    Enjoy (now called something else) - Met Shasha and her tall friend. Shasha is short and has a thin frame, and B cups. She seemed enthusiastic to have me stay, but again, I was feeling real picky today. Her tall friend (5'9) was decent but I didn't like her face LOL.

    Candy- two cars parked up front, went in anyways. Met a very pretty girl, didn't get her name but she had nice c cup bolt ons. I was told to wait, so I took the chance to leave and continue.

    Azure- hot ass hell inside, left as I spotted the auntie and told no one else was available.

    Jinye- only one lady their, too much of the auntie type. So as soon as she said she was the only there, I left.

    Kspa- been here a few times, there was a Bella about 6 months ago she was so gorgeous! This time met a different Bella and another girl, but didn't catch her name. Neither really caught my attention, but was offered 4 hands and house fee 2.9.

    Chi spa- its pretty close to kspa. Walked in, surprised to feel a / c LOL another auntie type, left asap.

    82nd spa- hot as hell in there, left as soon as I spotted the auntie.

    LS- Walked in, greeted by one thinner gal at the door, from the back greeted by a large chested gal. I told the first girl, I wanted the other one. She seemed annoyed but called her over. To my surprise, it was the famous Channel. She sat me down and told me she had an appointment and to come back in 1 hr. I told her maybe, she tried convincing me by pulling her top down, revealing some beautiful dcups. I quickly grabbed them and pinched them lightly. I told her I would be back, but I knew it would be too late as I prior arrangements in town.

    Cheers!

  5. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by APieceOfWood01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on that sesh.
    200 hour total including firm detailed massage.

  6. #11675

    Any intel on non-Asian massage parlors?

    I was curious if there are any non-Asian massage parlors in Portland? I've been a long time lurker here and have been to plenty of places talked about in this thread but was curious if there are different ethnicity spas here, or if any AMPs here host different ethnicity women? Thank you.

  7. #11674
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    This is the place on 117th between Vancouver and Battleground. It's next to a Shell station, and diagonally across the street is a WinCo.

    Very cute girl, especially when she smiles which she does often. I'm guessing she's between 27-32. She was wearing a short dress, showing off her legs. But points off for wearing socks with sandals. Slender with a mom bod, I'm guessing she has had children. Nice rounded bottom. She has a fun attitude, but she's a safety girl. I would see her again If she was more GFE. Seems to enthusiastically enjoy the main event, and being licked. On to the next..
    What was the damage on that sesh.

  8. #11673

    117th at 119th in Vancouver

    This is the place on 117th between Vancouver and Battleground. It's next to a Shell station, and diagonally across the street is a WinCo.

    Very cute girl, especially when she smiles which she does often. I'm guessing she's between 27-32. She was wearing a short dress, showing off her legs. But points off for wearing socks with sandals. Slender with a mom bod, I'm guessing she has had children. Nice rounded bottom. She has a fun attitude, but she's a safety girl. I would see her again If she was more GFE. Seems to enthusiastically enjoy the main event, and being licked. On to the next.

    Abcdatycbjcfsxyz.

  9. #11672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    So, I have to say, w / out a doubt, Chanel is top.

    Her focus is super adorable.

    Her look is hot, cute, and adorable, all in one. (again, adorable isn't an understatement).

    Her build is tight.

    Her cup size is just right at larger than normal. C's, might even breach a D? Not sure. Perfect for my taste.

    Her energy is priceless.

    I covered all up front. 2 Franklin's, out of the gate. Only cause I had a prior round with her.

    She gave a wonderful Nuru Massage with them heavy C's. The hang is delightful.

    I came in fully cleaned and washed out, so we agreed for her to go places normally not gone. (house spa level).

    She has mad french skills. Sloppy and caring at the same time.

    Good eye contact.

    We went on and went through Miss'n, CG, Doggy, and side.

    2 days left if anyone wants to try.

    Treat her right, guys. She's a gem.
    Coming thru Portland for work, first time visiting actually, just one night, where does one find Love Spa? My hotel is near the airport but I have a car to get around. TIA!

  10. #11671

    You don't visit other local AMPs?

    Besides the one on 82nd across from Hong Phat, and the one on Fourth Plain near Stapleton in Vancouver (which have the same owner), what other Portland area AMPs have you been to lately?

    I noticed you stopped promoting Jinye after that same owner sold the business. You don't visit any other local AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Been a busy a week and haven't been to. As much as I'd like. But got to see Mini again today. She is even more beautiful than I remember. Seriously one of the most sexy ladies. She greeted me today in that skin tight white dress with high heels that show off her very curvaceous figure and cute feet. When she lets her beautiful long hair down she gets even more attractive. I had a very good, strong massage to start. It was brief due to my immediate arousal. I have a feeling a solid hour massage with Mini would be mind blowing. Alas, I never make it that far with her. She is extremely into the flip. Off with the dress I am now reminded how perfect her body is. Perky breasts, flat stomach, nice hips with a perfect ass. All rolled up in a tight little package that shows this lady works out. She got me going again with the dirty talk, rode me like a stallion, and finished me off WAY too quickly this time. I cannot wait to go back and see her and Molly again.

  11. #11670

    Love Spa with Chanel

    So, I have to say, w / out a doubt, Chanel is top.

    Her focus is super adorable.

    Her look is hot, cute, and adorable, all in one. (again, adorable isn't an understatement).

    Her build is tight.

    Her cup size is just right at larger than normal. C's, might even breach a D? Not sure. Perfect for my taste.

    Her energy is priceless.

    I covered all up front. 2 Franklin's, out of the gate. Only cause I had a prior round with her.

    She gave a wonderful Nuru Massage with them heavy C's. The hang is delightful.

    I came in fully cleaned and washed out, so we agreed for her to go places normally not gone. (house spa level).

    She has mad french skills. Sloppy and caring at the same time.

    Good eye contact.

    We went on and went through Miss'n, CG, Doggy, and side.

    2 days left if anyone wants to try.

    Treat her right, guys. She's a gem.

  12. #11669

    Candy

    Checked out Candy Spa recently when passing through Portland. It was a bit late. Was guided into a room and told to wait. I heard all sorts of moaning and slurping for 10 minutes or so. Then Abby appeared. She is cute. She took the typical donation for her time only. Great pair of possible man-mades that fit her form. Her BBL looked great from across the room but was honestly a little too big for her body. It was also pretty rock hard and lumpy. The experience was pretty good. She seemed to enjoy me tonguingnher ass. The BBJ was good. Went through allmsort of positions. She isn't very flexible and jacknhammer didn't happen but the fit was pretty dang nice! Met Bella on the way out and I agree with the earlier comments. I'd have rather have spent time with Bella. I didn't get to meet Annie. I'd probably repeat as the damage was 2 but would definitely try on or both of the other two. Place was clean. There was food smells. I would have left if the MMS was the one to spend time with.

  13. #11668
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went to Enjoy spa last night. Tried Ava for the first time. She had a very pretty face. A little bit of cute. Young too. 120 lbs. Not the skinny type. She had meats in the right places. Beautiful C cups breasts. 5 feet 5 inches tall. Long black hair. Tattoos on arm. I asked her about Nuru massage / body slide. She said yes so I paid her.

    After a quick shower, she put gels on our bodies. Her sexy naked body was so wet. She slid along my body. The nuru massage & body slide were impressive. Back to the massage room, I kissed & sucked her breasts. I was hard. She gave me a 5 minutes BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her. Multi positions.

    I think she is the best looking girl at Enjoy spa. I don't like skinny girl very much. Ava has meats. Cute pretty face. Big eyes. I like her. Will go back to see her very soon.
    She's definitely not 5'5 and much taller like 5'9 LOL. I had tried tall girls before so height doesn't bother me!

  14. #11667

    Love Spa Chanel

    Had to revisit before the new rotation comes in. Chanel remembers me from my last visit with quick introductions on the cheek. This time around I just laid back with my hands back when she returns. A couple of giggles before the turkey gobbler took over. I put her into doggy as I pound her from the back watching the mirror on the side of wall. Those titties just keep swinging back and forth so I grabbed on tight to one of them. A few moans after I filled up. I'm going to miss this little one.

  15. #11666

    Love Spa review

    I've been using resources here for roughly a decade and rarely post, I hope to contribute more in the future.

    I come down to Portland 4 or 5 times a year and heave never been to a message place. After quick searches I landed on LS and went looking for Chanel. I must give off a bad vibe, when I showed up there was one person waiting and they took off shortly after I arrived. No one in the waiting area so I hung out. A cute 5' came out and greeted me and told me it would be a few. No worries. When she came back I asked her who was working and she seemed confused for a few seconds. She said the other girl was Candy. I told her I was waiting for Chanel. Again a few seconds of confusion and she said she was Chanel. Given I have zero experience I said Fuck it.

    This young lady took me into a room and collected the house fee. From there, it's hard to describe. Just say it was worth the money. We exchanged numbers because she's headed to my neck of the woods soon. Seriously, let your mind imagine the most erotic time and you will have it pegged. Not sure if I saw Chanel, but if I did, it's exactly like the other reviews, perfect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape