Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 354 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3870

    Any reports on this one?

    She looks too heavy for my liking, but nuru sure does sound intriguing since I've never experienced it. Does she have a pretty face?

  2. #3869

    Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTex44  [View Original Post]
    I'm not experienced enough to know how often raids happen or all the implications, but if a place has been raided wouldn't you want to stay away from soliciting there? It at least seems pretty risky to me if it's an establishment known to police. Any thoughts?
    If you were ever in one when it got busted (which I doubt would ever happen) stick the the story you were just getting a massage!

  3. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTex44  [View Original Post]
    I'm not experienced enough to know how often raids happen or all the implications, but if a place has been raided wouldn't you want to stay away from soliciting there? It at least seems pretty risky to me if it's an establishment known to police. Any thoughts?
    They are all known to the police. Complaints, pressure from the city, election time (usually) are what gets LEO to pull the trigger. An AMP is the safest place to play I know of. No drugs, no pimps, no ghosting etc.

  4. #3867

    Summer massage spa

    Gave summer a try today. Ewa or Aiwa gave the massage. 8/10 massage. On the flip she covered me with a towel and finished the massage. When she just said "OK all done, get dressed" and walked out LOL. YMMV, but this monger will not be returning.

  5. #3866

    Raids Rundown

    There's been some confusion about the raids a couple weeks ago, so rather than everyone having to sift through reports here as well as check police reports and local news, I thought I'd round up what I've read from all three sources:

    Summer Massage Spa.

    -Secor & Laskey.

    -Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.

    -Manager arrested, location closed.

    -Reopened by 10/13/23 according to LucasD:

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    I went there today and it was business as usual.
    Sky Spa / Chang Mi Sauna.

    -S. Byrne near Hill Ave.

    -Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.

    -Manager arrested, location closed.

    -Reopened by 10/13/23 according to Vulcan99.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan99  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sky today. Everything back to normal.
    And on 10/15/23.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to stop in Sunday morning
    YG Massage.

    -Secor near Queenswood Blvd.

    -Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23.

    -Manager arrested, location closed.

    Top Relax Massage.

    -S. Reynolds Rd.

    -Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.

    -Manager arrested, location closed.

    *Sources:

    https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...2-3f1d71190fcb

    https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...1-1f7150718ae5

    The only location that wasn't raided & closed w / a recent successful report is Asian Spa on Lewis in Temperance:

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    nice slow, sensual buildup, good finish.

  6. #3865

    Returning to Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Summer Spa is alive and well. I went there today and it was business as usual. I also drove by the one next to Olive Garden on Reynolds and the open sign was lit. I've never been there but I believe connected to a couple others in town? The status of some may be day to day, I'm not sure.
    I'm not experienced enough to know how often raids happen or all the implications, but if a place has been raided wouldn't you want to stay away from soliciting there? It at least seems pretty risky to me if it's an establishment known to police. Any thoughts?

  7. #3864

    Sky

    It's been a couple of months I finally had a chance to stop in Sunday morning met up with Cherry alittle chunky BUT I ended up having a great time with her, she likes to talk I couldn't understand some of what she was saying, LOL Met June & Candy on the way out & both were typical slender girls but June is very attractive. This has happened in the past, I get a chunky one & then on the way out they flash the hot ones to get me back! She worked out alot of kinks with a great massage too!

  8. #3863

    Sweet!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Summer Spa is alive and well. I went there today and it was business as usual. I also drove by the one next to Olive Garden on Reynolds and the open sign was lit. I've never been there but I believe connected to a couple others in town? The status of some may be day to day, I'm not sure.
    That's good to hear, I figured it was toast. Good to hear other might be back too. When I drove past a couple of them a few months ago they looked deserted.

  9. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    They are easy targets, never put up a fight so they go after them & everyone feels like the neighborhood is safe so they splash it all over the news like the cops are tackling crime! LOL, In the meantime while the cops are patting & high fiving each other another kid is shot during a drug deal gone bad or another OD happens. You notice they seem to be afraid of going after the tough guys dealing drugs!!
    Well, Mamasans don't shoot at police. So. LOL.

  10. #3861

    Asian Spa on Lewis

    After striking out at Orient I hit Asian the next day. My attendant was Apple. She was great! She looks mid 20's and cute so maybe 30, tiny like 80 lbs. Table shower was businesslike, junk got washed but not really given attention. Massage was very nearly as good as the one at Orient, not too heavy on the oil like some places. On the flip she surprised me a bit by snuggling up, lightly stroking my equipment and asking about her tip, which is normally a huge turnoff. I told her. 5 and she had me repeat myself twice then asks me. 15? I laughed and said no, 5 0, then she laughed, kissed me on the cheek and got the oil. Unlike every other visit I've had here with other girls she didn't have me get up and get cash. Was a nice slow, sensual buildup, good finish. Will repeat a lot sooner than the couple years since my last here.

  11. #3860

    Drugs & AMP's

    They are easy targets, never put up a fight so they go after them & everyone feels like the neighborhood is safe so they splash it all over the news like the cops are tackling crime! LOL, In the meantime while the cops are patting & high fiving each other another kid is shot during a drug deal gone bad or another OD happens. You notice they seem to be afraid of going after the tough guys dealing drugs!!

  12. #3859

    AMP Mamas on TV

    I just watch some Mamas on 13 abc news cases covered. What gets me is they don't own anything or manage anything they are just the fall guy. The amount of money spent on their prosecution is mind boggling. All this does is force everything underground and pimps get involved then the girls suffer.

    Way to go Toledo Police! Well spent taxpayers money on something that is not hurting anyone.

    (I am done venting. For now).

  13. #3858

    Melissa

    Has anyone seen her recently? I've met her a couple times but it's been awhile. I seem to remember reading some not so great reviews since then.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/504350732904

  14. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see that? You mentioning the place was the first I'd even heard of it.

    They seem to pop up as fast as they go away lately. It's odd how some get busted, come back with a new name (M1) change names and right back at it (YG). I've forgotten what it was before M1 but there's been an AMP there a long time. Lee stayed Lee. Sky still Sky.

    The handy only ones seem to have all closed post bust. Let's Relax, Top Relax, Lady Spa, Massage Relax Zone.
    I don't believe Lee's is still the same. I made my rounds last week and struck out. Lee's sign is gone and replaced with just a small sign in the window which says something like "Asian foot massage". The one on and Holland Sylvania next to House of Meats has a very similar sign. I didn't stop at either one. I noticed that YG is closed along with the one further up next to the bakery. Good to know that Summer is still open and I'm thinking probably also the original one in Temperance on Lewis.

  15. #3856

    Orient Pt 2

    I forgot to mention that when my arms were hanging off the side of the table and she came near I rubbed her calf. She jumped back like she'd been hit with a cattle prod, moved my hand.

    That's a little discouraging.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape