Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36433

    Correction!

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.
    I'm really sorry guys for the mistake. I guess I need to proofread more.

    Tiffany was $100 for the house and $300 for covered FS for a total of $400 out the door. I offered $200 and she said that would get me a 69 so I tossed in the extra $100 to make it happen.

    Again. I'm sorry for the confusion.

  2. #36432

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    I seen it on FB other day just popped up on main feed somehow. In video she filmed a white pickup truck.
    Crazy something like this popped up on my feed. She was filming the door saying how young girls looked. Then I had to close it and can't find it again. Wish I screenshot it so I could find it.

  3. #36431

    Nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.
    She has been described VA few times here as Bat Shit Crazy. Flies off the handle.

  4. #36430
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    I swear I haven't seen any sign of life at the one on VD in over a year. Surprised it was open!

  5. #36429
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Wow, Macomb county is on a mission.

  6. #36428

    Raids and busts

    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260429_185327_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260429_185318_Facebook.jpg‎  

  7. #36427

    Gps

    Jeez. No wonder she has GPS. Do you still get the attitude for 5 bills? Or, for that price, does that come off too?

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  8. #36426
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    So $500 in total, LOL I'll just see Ebony, Jessica and Jenny.

  9. #36425

    Busty Blonde ⚪ Body Rub Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/820452826586

    Don't. She's nuts.

    1. She doesn't shut up.

    2. What she says is crazy. "I got sick last week. I think the girl at the Dollar Store got me sick. You know black people don't wash their hands very often. " Or "Did you get the COVID vaccine? If you did you are going to die. I have pure blood. ".

    3. That picture is old. She's fat now. Those tits are going to touch the floor someday.

    4. The massage is terrible and the whole house smells like weed.

    I could keep going but if you are still interested after that, that's on you. Don't do it. I deleted her number.

  10. #36424

    Holy moly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    You paid her 500 total, jeez go on Eros so many better options for that price.

  11. #36423

    $500

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.
    I repeat for clarification. $500.1 for house and 4 for her. Yikes!

  12. #36422
    Quote Originally Posted by SalBass  [View Original Post]
    $ for house and $$ for FS is 300 not 400, did you at least raw dawg her for the missing $?
    My mistake. It was $100 for the house and $400 for her. It was covered FS.

  13. #36421
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    What was the result, how was your visit?
    My guess is, "Lovely woman, very attractive, friendly, good massage but no extras and no hint of extras either. Perhaps after a few visits, but I don't like to speculate. " But I'm just guessing.

  14. #36420
    Quote Originally Posted by BBM1979  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her a couple hours from now. I will report back.
    What was the result, how was your visit?

  15. #36419

    Lucky Health Massage in Saint Claire and Red Rose Spa / Rose Spa in Novi

    One girl will get naked at Lucky Health Massage but just HE. She'll pull down her clothes and shirt comes off but that's about it.

    Looking for some intel on Red Rose in Novi. Been there a few times. Just HE. Which girls will do the most? What's the most to be had there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape