Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16629

    Profile doesn't load?

    This one won't load for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T

  2. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Ye, second though, Bunny or Celine (whatever her name is) might be little fucked in the head and this ain't worth it. Too slow to respond but has time to read the forum and bash people. I'll pass.

    Got Sara for 500. Quick response. Pretty good communication.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8e78ff2630f4
    I got together with Sarah yesterday. She's 26 (legit 26, confirmed) brunette of middle eastern origin. She was my alternative to Bunny / Celine. She'd only do covered but provided BBBJ. Great body, pretty lean and athletic and very cute. Looks like her private photos. Great personality too. I'm definitely seeing her again.

  3. #16627
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    Definitely fat and look 30's.

  4. #16626

    I'd Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    How did you verify the age?
    I'd Verification is a flag on the profile. Basically the user shared a government I'd with SA. When that happens, they change the birthdate on the profile to match the I'd.

  5. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.
    Nevermind the previous question. I see she's I'd verified. I caught two of the last few I had on here lying about their age. But not until after I paid. These dumb girls think they can get away with people notbfindingboutbaboutbitbon this day and age. From now on I pay close attention to the verification. For me at least, age is a huge factor as otherwise would not have even touched any of these two. For awareness here they are again.

    Bunny / Celine claimed to be 25 but actually is 28.

    Tiffany claimed to be 25 but actually is 29.

    Photos attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9103.jpg‎   IMG_9104.jpg‎  

  6. #16624

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T
    Ok, at least she didn't request to be wrapped in a bubble. And yes, hell no. Hard pass.

  7. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.
    How did you verify the age?

  8. #16622
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    Those hands are not looking right? AI generated?

  9. #16621

    Secrets you don't want

    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T

  10. #16620

    Re: Daniela

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Look at her hands and square chin.
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.

  11. #16619

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Look at her hands and square chin.
    The hand in one of the pics you posted looks like XXL!

  12. #16618

    Alondra

    Anyone meet her??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-38ef336f2498

    Comms have been good! Plan to meet next week? Looks like she's been on for awhile!

    TIA.

  13. #16617

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-a4013ec707a0

    All I will say is that I should have done my research.
    That is the chick that has previously been reported on as a pro. Not really sure if she is actually a pro but after seeing in person was not interested. She's of Eastern Europe decent, health freak, nice body (except all the moles) but the face is a no go for me. Will host out of Alexandria but I was not interested so no $ discussed after meet and greet. Also divorced and in her 40's.

  14. #16616

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks good to me, but older than 18. Good luck!
    Look at her hands and square chin.

  15. #16615

    Daniella

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    She looks good to me, but older than 18. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape