Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 18328
-
04-29-26 14:52 #16633Regular Member

Posts: 190Celine
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll give her an extra point. Service 6/10.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:44 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 112Link doesn't work for me, but that's fucking insane.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:42 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 112Service that low even with bare? LOL.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:40 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 451Daniella
Not my type not interested in her, but any way she is all over the internet on IG, tiktok, linkedin. Daniellabotticell I have no idea what the game is here. DTF for 500.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:47 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 29Profile doesn't load?
This one won't load for me.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:52 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 241I got together with Sarah yesterday. She's 26 (legit 26, confirmed) brunette of middle eastern origin. She was my alternative to Bunny / Celine. She'd only do covered but provided BBBJ. Great body, pretty lean and athletic and very cute. Looks like her private photos. Great personality too. I'm definitely seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:38 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 1041Definitely fat and look 30's.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:27 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 378I'd Verification
I'd Verification is a flag on the profile. Basically the user shared a government I'd with SA. When that happens, they change the birthdate on the profile to match the I'd.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 10:12 #16625Regular Member

Posts: 190Nevermind the previous question. I see she's I'd verified. I caught two of the last few I had on here lying about their age. But not until after I paid. These dumb girls think they can get away with people notbfindingboutbaboutbitbon this day and age. From now on I pay close attention to the verification. For me at least, age is a huge factor as otherwise would not have even touched any of these two. For awareness here they are again.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
Bunny / Celine claimed to be 25 but actually is 28.
Tiffany claimed to be 25 but actually is 29.
Photos attached.
-
04-29-26 09:55 #16624Regular Member

Posts: 190Unbelievable
Ok, at least she didn't request to be wrapped in a bubble. And yes, hell no. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:21 #16623Regular Member

Posts: 190How did you verify the age?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:20 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 91Those hands are not looking right? AI generated?
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 07:31 #16621Regular Member

Posts: 17Secrets you don't want
800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.
This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.
And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T
-
04-28-26 23:08 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 378Re: Daniela
She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 19:59 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 525Danielle
The hand in one of the pics you posted looks like XXL!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




