Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 18324
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been dealing with Secret Benefits for a while, because I was referred there by someone in my area. I made a nice profile and all, but I could not figure out a way to buy credits using a prepaid debit card. I contacted their CS, and they gave me the same usual bullshit. They did switch up from their regular payment processor to a different one, ccbill.com, and that didn't help me. I have a warden so using a personal card is a non-starter for me. I've posted elsewhere about my trials and tribulations in trying to get my membership activated on SB. At this moment I have given up, and have two hidden profiles there. When I was active I was getting a lot (LOT) of messages from profiles that looked pretty good, but of course who knows how those pan out.

    Someone creative about this would do us all a solid if they came up with a solution.
    I've found Secret Benefits to be a complete scam. Receive tons of messages. Pay tokens to unlock messaging with the most promising ones, and then never any further replies to my inquiries. Makes me wonder if the site is rampant with bots sending out "Heys! Manufacturing the appearance of interest and creating urgency that I need to pay to respond.

    Took a while to dive in due to the the high upfront cost, but Seeking.com has been phenomenal for me. Had a couple chats with legit people, a few follow up phone calls and then hit the motherload of all jackpots with one. Still feels TGTBT, but I'm not complaining, and no I'm not giving out details on her! Haha.

  2. #16613
    The 2nd one has been on and off SA for at least 3-4 years. I was interested in her body, her face is terrifying. She likes to move quickly, if you can't meet her on her timeline she will block you pretty fast.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-a4013ec707a0

    All I will say is that I should have done my research.

  3. #16612
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I think 23 is bit low. I go as high as 25, but I know everyone has their preferences. Thanks for bringing up Bunny / Celine age discrepancy. I think it matters a lot in this game and hope others that are lying about their age will surface as well. Word.
    Actually, I take it back. Only way I'd pay over my limit as well is for someone 20-23 range. Now that I'm reading your comment again, I'm pretty much aligned as well.

  4. #16611

    Daniella

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-04-28 at 11.27.02 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-28 at 11.26.45 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    "I'd love to take some bucks now though. As a means of Validation, so I can schedule my say ahead. I can compensate that that by sharing more of me. " LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-aa3d7a12b435
    Spoke with her. Wants money before coming. I won't be paying so I guess she won't be coming.

  6. #16609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she seems more of your type. I heard she's from NY, so you should definitely give her a go.
    Actually, you study it's profile. Do your thang.

  7. #16608
    Yeah she has a profile on Fetlife too. I had messaged her on there and chatted a bit. She was married before sneaking around with the current BF. Now they're full blown swingers, cuck type dynamic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants her bf to watch and partake. Sorry.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-c23e23f438a3

  8. #16607
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She has had many diff profiles!
    That one is this one isn't it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-fe22f380857d

  9. #16606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Hit it and report back.

    Thanks.
    Nah, she seems more of your type. I heard she's from NY, so you should definitely give her a go.

  10. #16605

    Holly the stripper

    Yes. She is a stripper and was dancing out of a club outside of Baltimore. Non block, not the Huhsler, more niche spot. Was also selling weed and shrooms as a side gig for a while. Nice girl, ended it with her because she got older and newer crop of younger ladies will always replace the last round.

    Pricing with these ladies is always flexible until the become mercenary. Easier when they are new entrants to the game. It always starts covered, higher initial ask, but if you're semi decent looking, know how to hold a conversation, and the lady feels like the two of you are dating; the price drops (sometimes to free / nice meal out); and the requirement for covers almost always disappears.

    For those with an SO / Warden, remember to always give a nominal amount to make it clear, there are boundaries. If she truly believes you're dating, and she will if she's in your bed for nothing more than a meal, then your opsec better be like Heat. Out the door in 30 seconds flat with no trace left behind. Many of these ladies are batshit crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This one is delulu.

    750 dinner / initial meet and greet, 5 k ppm, 17,500 allowance depending on what you like to do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-161186bcb295

  11. #16604
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been dealing with Secret Benefits for a while, because I was referred there by someone in my area. I made a nice profile and all, but I could not figure out a way to buy credits using a prepaid debit card. I contacted their CS, and they gave me the same usual bullshit. They did switch up from their regular payment processor to a different one, ccbill.com, and that didn't help me. I have a warden so using a personal card is a non-starter for me. I've posted elsewhere about my trials and tribulations in trying to get my membership activated on SB. At this moment I have given up, and have two hidden profiles there. When I was active I was getting a lot (LOT) of messages from profiles that looked pretty good, but of course who knows how those pan out.

    Someone creative about this would do us all a solid if they came up with a solution.
    Does SB allow crypto? I was told that new accounts might not have that option but older accounts could show that as an option. Perhaps if you want to check and see if you get crypto as an option.

  12. #16603
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    It seems one cannot pay using apple pay or google play / pay and there is no app. That's a deal breaker.

    Further, site does not accurately provide info as to when the girl logged in last.
    I have been dealing with Secret Benefits for a while, because I was referred there by someone in my area. I made a nice profile and all, but I could not figure out a way to buy credits using a prepaid debit card. I contacted their CS, and they gave me the same usual bullshit. They did switch up from their regular payment processor to a different one, ccbill.com, and that didn't help me. I have a warden so using a personal card is a non-starter for me. I've posted elsewhere about my trials and tribulations in trying to get my membership activated on SB. At this moment I have given up, and have two hidden profiles there. When I was active I was getting a lot (LOT) of messages from profiles that looked pretty good, but of course who knows how those pan out.

    Someone creative about this would do us all a solid if they came up with a solution.

  13. #16602
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Here it is for me.

    23 and under Premium (might go over the 600 limit if she's stunning).

    23-29 No more than 500, if she's fat she's out.

    Draw the line at 29 (has to be exceptional and hot for me to pursue, but no more than 500).

    We can put the ones that fake their age here in the thread.

    Bunny (Celine) claims to be 25 but she's 28.

    Add if you know of anyone else.
    I think 23 is bit low. I go as high as 25, but I know everyone has their preferences. Thanks for bringing up Bunny / Celine age discrepancy. I think it matters a lot in this game and hope others that are lying about their age will surface as well. Word.

  14. #16601
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I prioritize based on what I like. The more boxes checked the better my allowance. But my offers don't vary drastically. Usually around five ppm and I've had success there with some amazing women. They all wanted more but then realize something consistent is important too.

    * athletic or lean women. Or curves but not overweight.

    * not jaded. Truly in it to fuck, have fun and be spoiled. Not a career SB.

    * reasonably dependable. Doesn't cancel or show up an hour late.

    * has her own life and low chance she'll get too attached or bring drama.

    I find this between 22 and 26. When I do find these attributes I make a respectable offer, do dinners or even occasional gifts, try to be consistent etc. Not all out of the gates; over time.
    That makes sense. The age range is pretty much spot on I think.

  15. #16600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    It's subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm going to start this thread (saw a similar one in couple of other cities), but using age as a factor, when do you pay premium and where do you draw the line and filter out providers. Also, I'm sure that other girls besides Celine based on the earlier posts, are lying about their age. How do we validate as clearly SA is not doing that on our behalf and letting people post whatever age the want to.

    For me personally, in this game, anything over 25 is considered old and that's where I start refusing to pay the premium with assumption that their mileage at that point is too high. I filter out pretty much anyone 30 and above. It's pretty much like evaluating used cars. Unless it's a super car (and we have no super car equivalents in our area) the value diminishes with age. As far as validating their real age, I'm out of ideas as most refuse to share those details.

    Let me know your thoughts.
    I prioritize based on what I like. The more boxes checked the better my allowance. But my offers don't vary drastically. Usually around five ppm and I've had success there with some amazing women. They all wanted more but then realize something consistent is important too.

    * athletic or lean women. Or curves but not overweight.

    * not jaded. Truly in it to fuck, have fun and be spoiled. Not a career SB.

    * reasonably dependable. Doesn't cancel or show up an hour late.

    * has her own life and low chance she'll get too attached or bring drama.

    I find this between 22 and 26. When I do find these attributes I make a respectable offer, do dinners or even occasional gifts, try to be consistent etc. Not all out of the gates; over time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape