Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39115
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Candy at 52XX W Irving Park is a great choice for those who value a no-nonsense, efficient session with a provider who remains entirely focused on the client. Tina is a petite Asian woman in her late thirties with an engaging presence, black hair, and a friendly demeanor that instantly dissipates any first-visit tension.

    The experience starts with a purely professional tone, characterized by a straightforward intake and a streamlined transition into the session. Candy approach is efficient; she doesn't waste time with unnecessary formalities, getting straight to the point while maintaining a pleasant, polite rapport throughout.

    The actual service is handled with a reassuring level of experience. Her focus on breast play is expressive and attentive, creating a tactile connection that builds heat without feeling rushed. She then transitions with ease into ass play, demonstrating a confident technique that utilizes both pressure and rhythm to heighten arousal. It is clear she has mastered the balance of knowing exactly when to increase intensity and when to let the anticipation linger. Candy 312-383-7XXX.
    Reads like a personal statement for college, you can tell chatgpt to write in a more natural tone.

  2. #39114

    Best lineup

    I'll be Visiting Chicago tomorrow & staying by Rush. What are the best locations & talent to not miss.

    Thanks!

  3. #39113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    9 Posts And 8 Are Ads for Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Candy at 52XX W Irving Park is a great choice for those who value a no-nonsense, efficient session with a provider who remains entirely focused on the client. Tina is a petite Asian woman in her late thirties with an engaging presence, black hair, and a friendly demeanor that instantly dissipates any first-visit tension.

    The experience starts with a purely professional tone, characterized by a straightforward intake and a streamlined transition into the session. Candy approach is efficient; she doesn't waste time with unnecessary formalities, getting straight to the point while maintaining a pleasant, polite rapport throughout.

    The actual service is handled with a reassuring level of experience. Her focus on breast play is expressive and attentive, creating a tactile connection that builds heat without feeling rushed. She then transitions with ease into ass play, demonstrating a confident technique that utilizes both pressure and rhythm to heighten arousal. It is clear she has mastered the balance of knowing exactly when to increase intensity and when to let the anticipation linger. Candy 312-383-7XXX.
    Sure, but sorry. Your credibility is in question. 9 posts and 8 are reviews for Lotus.

  4. #39112

    Table Showers

    Harmony in Norridge does a great table shower. There is also a table shower at Sunkiss Spa on Chicago and Ashland, but it's "basically" a legit spot with rumors of DIY finish. Great table shower at the new place North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa 17** North Ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.

  5. #39111

    Lian 56

    I visited last week twice with Bunny (back to NYC now).

    Believably 27,8/10 face, body 8/10 if you like a little thickness and Cs.

    House fees 80/30 100/60.

    First visit 80+200 for full service. BBBJ, thumb in her ass, dfk (mouthwash provided), cg mish doggy cg finish in the bag.

    Second visit 120+180 for table shower. BBBJ, rim, thumb in ass and pussy, dfk, all the positions, and then a massage, with 10 minutes left I got another hardon and she gave me a HJ until I was close then then I just told her to suck it and I finished CIM.

    YMMV and I speak Chinese so I probably have more swing in these type of shops. Not cheap rates but the service was satisfactory, would visit again when I travel to Chicago.

  6. #39110
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    Judy at OD Wellness on Belmont has a table shower.

  7. #39109

    Saw this as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    In the CPD arrest records from last week there is an arrest of a Latina. She was busted for the three things they usually charge with when busting a massage place. I did a maps search and an address search for the location but didn't come up with any ads suggesting there was a massage place there. Any intel on something in that area? Typical strip mall storefront
    I saw this as well. Oddly, moving around on google maps with push pins pulled up a name of Vida for the spot. And RM lists an Asian spot a half block down that I do not think has been reviewed in this thread. This is obviously the thread for real talk so I don't trust the quantity of reviews on RM but I can't see details. Not premium on RM.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-good-...cago-il-121251#rubmaps.

  8. #39108

    Amanda Spa

    Went in hoping for Dulce, Lisa, or Ruby per their website. When I walked in, Sophia (this was the second name she gave me. She mumbled another one at some point) grabbed me and immediately took me to the room. She was definitely older than what I was going for, but she had a nice rack so I didn't question it at first. I gave her $160 and she gave me a robe to change into before taking me to the table shower. In the table shower she slide her body up and down my back and teased my balls. She asked me to flip and immediately started playing with Junior.

    I'm going to pause right here just to say, she talks too damn much with her limited English. She is super nice though.

    Back to the review. It was on the flip that I got turned off seeing her belly. I did notice it when we got to the table shower, but it wasn't till she was sliding on me while I was facing her that it bothered me. She then asked if I wanted to go in bare (at least I think she said that through her broken English) and I immediately asked for a condom. We had CFS on the table and then she cleaned me up.

    We went back to the room where she gave a very mediocre massage where she kept asking me questions about my tattoos and if I'd come back to see her. She said she'd only be here for a few more days (maybe a week) while she's visiting from the UK (originally from China). This is also when she told me that she wants tattoos on her stomach to cover her scars from cancer. She also said cancer is the reason she can't get pregnant. I know I gave way too much info about this, but I was given it.

    She offered a second pop for free, but I couldn't get hard again.

    Anyways, super sweet woman, just a terrible body below her tits and her breath smells bad.

    When leaving that's when I saw who I believe to be Dulce sitting on the couch in just a thong and a cropped t shirt! Her body is amazing and I wish I would have seen her when I first walked in. Would have been a better use of my money. Maybe I'll visit again and not get Sophia.

  9. #39107
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohnsin  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lisa who used to work at Bueaty Rose spa on Montrose? I have been texting her cell number but she hasn't been responding. Thanks.
    It is not. I know who you are talking about. Both are great. I went again today Lisa show me same passion haha.

  10. #39106

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptsjk04  [View Original Post]
    Question for experienced mongers. When the MMS asks if you want 2 girls, is the door fee double? What is the total expected tip for L 1, 2 or 3?
    Everything is double door fee and tip.

  11. #39105
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    Massage CLC on Milwaukee has one.

  12. #39104
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any place where the therapist will edge you?
    Looking for the same. Bdsm, based massage would be a plus.

    Sometimes asking for hard massages ends up being bdsm. But looking for more intentional pain.

  13. #39103

    Busted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa.
    I could've swore I saw this place was busted not that long ago. So what's the dealio?

  14. #39102

    Here's some I been too

    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.

  15. #39101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Friend, many developing countries are a hell of a lot safer than Chicago.
    I've been hobbying Chicago since the mid 1980's. When there were significantly higher crime rates. I've never once had an issue or unsafe experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape