Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 40009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39094
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any place where the therapist will edge you?
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa.

  2. #39093

    Colombia women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Thailand, Philippines and Colombia once each but I'm going back to Medellin in a few weeks. Thailand is great because it's whole sex industry is above board and frequent. The touristy cities are extremely safe. But because of its notoriety it's gotten more expensive.

    Colombia has great culture, the women are by far the most beautiful women in the planet and it's close to the US. But it's the least safe although there are ways to mitigate the risk. And the sex industry operates in the Grey area. For example most of the brothels have to be searched for on boards because they don't advertise out in the open like Thailand, and all of the most beautiful women go to a parks and stand around for men to arrange service, but it's filled with police who don't let you talk to them out in the open. The country is trying to downplay it's sex industry.

    The Philippines is English speaking and the cheapest by far. But the women are very hit as miss (although I have a soft spot for Filipinas), not a lot of culture to be found and you have to search for sex outside a few spots. But what I like about Manila is the women advertise themselves on reddit so before you go you can have an entire plan set out.

    Out of all three I think Colombia is the most fruitful but all three offer their own advantages and are more worth traveling to than mongering in the US. One trip to an AMP is the cost of a flight to Colombia.
    I agree, Colombian women are the most beautiful women. Short plane trip and easy to set up dates. Rocket Dork.

  3. #39092

    Harlem & Touhy?

    In the CPD arrest records from last week there is an arrest of a Latina. She was busted for the three things they usually charge with when busting a massage place. I did a maps search and an address search for the location but didn't come up with any ads suggesting there was a massage place there. Any intel on something in that area? Typical strip mall storefront

  4. #39091

    Just FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Friend, many developing countries are a hell of a lot safer than Chicago.
    Just so you both know there is a separate international / sister site to talk about mongering in foreign destinations just like you don't go back and forth discussing mongering Dallas in the Chicago thread.

  5. #39090

    Looking for a Table Shower

    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.

  6. #39089
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    How many times have you been and which countries? It sounds tempting but I wouldn't want to trust my welfare to a 3rd world country.
    Friend, many developing countries are a hell of a lot safer than Chicago.

  7. #39088
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    How many times have you been and which countries? It sounds tempting but I wouldn't want to trust my welfare to a 3rd world country.
    I've been to Thailand, Philippines and Colombia once each but I'm going back to Medellin in a few weeks. Thailand is great because it's whole sex industry is above board and frequent. The touristy cities are extremely safe. But because of its notoriety it's gotten more expensive.

    Colombia has great culture, the women are by far the most beautiful women in the planet and it's close to the US. But it's the least safe although there are ways to mitigate the risk. And the sex industry operates in the Grey area. For example most of the brothels have to be searched for on boards because they don't advertise out in the open like Thailand, and all of the most beautiful women go to a parks and stand around for men to arrange service, but it's filled with police who don't let you talk to them out in the open. The country is trying to downplay it's sex industry.

    The Philippines is English speaking and the cheapest by far. But the women are very hit as miss (although I have a soft spot for Filipinas), not a lot of culture to be found and you have to search for sex outside a few spots. But what I like about Manila is the women advertise themselves on reddit so before you go you can have an entire plan set out.

    Out of all three I think Colombia is the most fruitful but all three offer their own advantages and are more worth traveling to than mongering in the US. One trip to an AMP is the cost of a flight to Colombia.

  8. #39087

    Purple Rainbow Spa closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday.
    One thing I have learned over my many years of having friends in Chinatown is that they love to gossip. I was texting with a Chinese friend who told me that they heard from their lawyer that 8 places were busted or will be busted. True or not I don't know. They couldn't name them. All gossip? Possibly.

  9. #39086
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I've been abstaining from mongering locally and instead spending the money to travel abroad. One visit here for a random MT costs over a week's worth of visits with a 10/10 in Colombia.

    I'm so far gone that I calculate any expense on a woman as a casa visit as it's own currency. But the next trip is a month away and I'm itching like crazy. What's the most cost effective experience you've guys gave gotten LOL?

    I notice skyhouse has a 20 minute session. Has anyone ever indulged?
    How many times have you been and which countries? It sounds tempting but I wouldn't want to trust my welfare to a 3rd world country.

  10. #39085

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    They don't have pricing because they are shill accounts / bots lmfao.

    All the chicago massage llc or the lunar body spa.
    That was why I asked!

  11. #39084
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Please share pricing.
    They don't have pricing because they are shill accounts / bots lmfao.

    All the chicago massage llc or the lunar body spa.

  12. #39083

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Camilia greeted me at the door with a big smile and good energy. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the back like we already knew each other.

    Gave her the house fee and donation and she started with some DFK and teasing. We talked and flirted a bit before she stepped out and I laid on the table naked.

    When she came back in, the whole mood changed in a good way. Camilia knows how to keep the session fun lots of kissing, touching, teasing, and she definitely wasn't just going through the motions.

    Did some b2 b before I flipped and she started stroking the junior while licking my nips. She got on her knees and started blowing away while teasing the boys. We moved through a few positions and she stayed into it the whole time. Started with mish and finished with cowgirl. She knew how to ride.

    Afterward she hit me with the warm towel cleanup then gave me a nice hug before I bounced.
    Please share pricing.

  13. #39082

    Edging

    Anyone know any place where the therapist will edge you?

  14. #39081

    Camilia at Chicago Massage LLC

    Camilia greeted me at the door with a big smile and good energy. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the back like we already knew each other.

    Gave her the house fee and donation and she started with some DFK and teasing. We talked and flirted a bit before she stepped out and I laid on the table naked.

    When she came back in, the whole mood changed in a good way. Camilia knows how to keep the session fun lots of kissing, touching, teasing, and she definitely wasn't just going through the motions.

    Did some b2 b before I flipped and she started stroking the junior while licking my nips. She got on her knees and started blowing away while teasing the boys. We moved through a few positions and she stayed into it the whole time. Started with mish and finished with cowgirl. She knew how to ride.

    Afterward she hit me with the warm towel cleanup then gave me a nice hug before I bounced.

  15. #39080
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.
    Saw Lisa yesterday at North Ave. 17*0 w North Avenue. I don't know how that spa can last in that location but it's very nice. Door was open. Really nice table shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape