Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 40027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39112

    Table Showers

    Harmony in Norridge does a great table shower. There is also a table shower at Sunkiss Spa on Chicago and Ashland, but it's "basically" a legit spot with rumors of DIY finish. Great table shower at the new place North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa 17** North Ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.

  2. #39111

    Lian 56

    I visited last week twice with Bunny (back to NYC now).

    Believably 27,8/10 face, body 8/10 if you like a little thickness and Cs.

    House fees 80/30 100/60.

    First visit 80+200 for full service. BBBJ, thumb in her ass, dfk (mouthwash provided), cg mish doggy cg finish in the bag.

    Second visit 120+180 for table shower. BBBJ, rim, thumb in ass and pussy, dfk, all the positions, and then a massage, with 10 minutes left I got another hardon and she gave me a HJ until I was close then then I just told her to suck it and I finished CIM.

    YMMV and I speak Chinese so I probably have more swing in these type of shops. Not cheap rates but the service was satisfactory, would visit again when I travel to Chicago.

  3. #39110
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    Judy at OD Wellness on Belmont has a table shower.

  4. #39109

    Saw this as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    In the CPD arrest records from last week there is an arrest of a Latina. She was busted for the three things they usually charge with when busting a massage place. I did a maps search and an address search for the location but didn't come up with any ads suggesting there was a massage place there. Any intel on something in that area? Typical strip mall storefront
    I saw this as well. Oddly, moving around on google maps with push pins pulled up a name of Vida for the spot. And RM lists an Asian spot a half block down that I do not think has been reviewed in this thread. This is obviously the thread for real talk so I don't trust the quantity of reviews on RM but I can't see details. Not premium on RM.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-good-...cago-il-121251#rubmaps.

  5. #39108

    Amanda Spa

    Went in hoping for Dulce, Lisa, or Ruby per their website. When I walked in, Sophia (this was the second name she gave me. She mumbled another one at some point) grabbed me and immediately took me to the room. She was definitely older than what I was going for, but she had a nice rack so I didn't question it at first. I gave her $160 and she gave me a robe to change into before taking me to the table shower. In the table shower she slide her body up and down my back and teased my balls. She asked me to flip and immediately started playing with Junior.

    I'm going to pause right here just to say, she talks too damn much with her limited English. She is super nice though.

    Back to the review. It was on the flip that I got turned off seeing her belly. I did notice it when we got to the table shower, but it wasn't till she was sliding on me while I was facing her that it bothered me. She then asked if I wanted to go in bare (at least I think she said that through her broken English) and I immediately asked for a condom. We had CFS on the table and then she cleaned me up.

    We went back to the room where she gave a very mediocre massage where she kept asking me questions about my tattoos and if I'd come back to see her. She said she'd only be here for a few more days (maybe a week) while she's visiting from the UK (originally from China). This is also when she told me that she wants tattoos on her stomach to cover her scars from cancer. She also said cancer is the reason she can't get pregnant. I know I gave way too much info about this, but I was given it.

    She offered a second pop for free, but I couldn't get hard again.

    Anyways, super sweet woman, just a terrible body below her tits and her breath smells bad.

    When leaving that's when I saw who I believe to be Dulce sitting on the couch in just a thong and a cropped t shirt! Her body is amazing and I wish I would have seen her when I first walked in. Would have been a better use of my money. Maybe I'll visit again and not get Sophia.

  6. #39107
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohnsin  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lisa who used to work at Bueaty Rose spa on Montrose? I have been texting her cell number but she hasn't been responding. Thanks.
    It is not. I know who you are talking about. Both are great. I went again today Lisa show me same passion haha.

  7. #39106

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptsjk04  [View Original Post]
    Question for experienced mongers. When the MMS asks if you want 2 girls, is the door fee double? What is the total expected tip for L 1, 2 or 3?
    Everything is double door fee and tip.

  8. #39105
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    Massage CLC on Milwaukee has one.

  9. #39104
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any place where the therapist will edge you?
    Looking for the same. Bdsm, based massage would be a plus.

    Sometimes asking for hard massages ends up being bdsm. But looking for more intentional pain.

  10. #39103

    Busted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa.
    I could've swore I saw this place was busted not that long ago. So what's the dealio?

  11. #39102

    Here's some I been too

    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Chicago next month. Wondering if there are AMPs / LMPs confirmed to have table showers, haven't had one in years.
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.

  12. #39101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Friend, many developing countries are a hell of a lot safer than Chicago.
    I've been hobbying Chicago since the mid 1980's. When there were significantly higher crime rates. I've never once had an issue or unsafe experience.

  13. #39100

    Lisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lisa yesterday at North Ave. 17*0 w North Avenue. I don't know how that spa can last in that location but it's very nice. Door was open. Really nice table shower.
    Is this the Lisa who used to work at Bueaty Rose spa on Montrose? I have been texting her cell number but she hasn't been responding. Thanks.

  14. #39099

    4 Hands Massage

    Question for experienced mongers. When the MMS asks if you want 2 girls, is the door fee double? What is the total expected tip for L 1, 2 or 3?

  15. #39098

    Someone filming outside Orange Spa

    Was going to stop by Orange Spa yesterday, but noticed a guy on the other side of the street with a tripod and video camera pointed next door to Orange. Did not stick around to see what was going on.
    Last edited by Insidioso; 04-28-26 at 12:32. Reason: Typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape