Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 40005
-
04-28-26 17:23 #39105Senior Member

Posts: 1605Massage CLC on Milwaukee has one.
Originally Posted by HuracanK1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 17:03 #39104Senior Member

Posts: 25Looking for the same. Bdsm, based massage would be a plus.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
Sometimes asking for hard massages ends up being bdsm. But looking for more intentional pain.
-
04-28-26 16:31 #39103Senior Member

Posts: 45Busted?
I could've swore I saw this place was busted not that long ago. So what's the dealio?
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:50 #39102Regular Member

Posts: 16Here's some I been too
There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.
Originally Posted by HuracanK1
[View Original Post]
Uspa in Naperville.
Ivy massage in Lombard.
Lian56 in Chinatown.
The earth in Chinatown.
Those are the ones I been too.
-
04-28-26 13:49 #39101Senior Member

Posts: 383I've been hobbying Chicago since the mid 1980's. When there were significantly higher crime rates. I've never once had an issue or unsafe experience.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:41 #39100Regular Member

Posts: 6Lisa.
Is this the Lisa who used to work at Bueaty Rose spa on Montrose? I have been texting her cell number but she hasn't been responding. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:56 #39099Regular Member

Posts: 64 Hands Massage
Question for experienced mongers. When the MMS asks if you want 2 girls, is the door fee double? What is the total expected tip for L 1, 2 or 3?
-
04-28-26 12:30 #39098Senior Member

Posts: 55Someone filming outside Orange Spa
Was going to stop by Orange Spa yesterday, but noticed a guy on the other side of the street with a tripod and video camera pointed next door to Orange. Did not stick around to see what was going on.
Last edited by Insidioso; 04-28-26 at 12:32. Reason: Typo
-
04-28-26 11:02 #39097Senior Member

Posts: 574I have been to Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Laos and even Tijuana. The only place I almost had a run-in was Tijuana. You know where I faced an attempted mugging? Not Chicago, New Orleans.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 10:21 #39096Senior Member

Posts: 6650-50
Is yuki the only one there / only good one? They're like 10 minutes from work and have never pulled the trigger because I live so close to harmony.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 10:19 #39095Senior Member

Posts: 3080 house for the hr. 160 donation.
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 09:28 #39094Senior Member

Posts: 375Yuki at 50-50 Spa.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:33 #39093Senior Member

Posts: 1443Colombia women.
I agree, Colombian women are the most beautiful women. Short plane trip and easy to set up dates. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:01 #39092Senior Member

Posts: 1605Harlem & Touhy?
In the CPD arrest records from last week there is an arrest of a Latina. She was busted for the three things they usually charge with when busting a massage place. I did a maps search and an address search for the location but didn't come up with any ads suggesting there was a massage place there. Any intel on something in that area? Typical strip mall storefront
-
04-28-26 00:08 #39091Senior Member

Posts: 269Just FYI
Just so you both know there is a separate international / sister site to talk about mongering in foreign destinations just like you don't go back and forth discussing mongering Dallas in the Chicago thread.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





