Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 13936
-
04-30-26 18:37 #13516Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone has her contact?
Seen her around the end of March and I accidentally deleted our messages never saved the contact if anyone can let me know what it is Tia.
-
04-30-26 17:06 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 57Yeah
Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 22:27 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 437Maybe read the fine print:
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
Photos are a representation of me, ask for real photos.
-
04-29-26 20:51 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 57Real Pics?
New to the area and looking through STG and came across a bunch of ads with some variation of "pics are a representation of me". Are these legit? Are the girls anywhere close to the pics they post? Or is this a giant bait and switch?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...r/209324820609
TIA.
-
04-28-26 15:35 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 1886Dream Blue Relax Spa
Right, anytime I read GFE, DATY, FIV (or 2 fingers in!) DFK, and fuck like bunnies (ok I added the latter) but you get the idea. Definitely sounds TGTBT. There's tons of these reviews in the Massage section. I suppose they need to "reinvent" themselves by posing as Flower infused paradise.
Originally Posted by Sexybra
[View Original Post]
Anyway, below is a recent review for Dream Blue Relax Spa.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:26 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 28Tgtbt
Almost every one of this user's posts are TGTBT reviews of girls on a web site with the exact same template. Except one post, which was removed for contributing absolutely nothing of value. LOL.
Originally Posted by Anny666
[View Original Post]
As much as I'd like these reviews to be legit, I think I'd have better luck sliding the cash into Megabucks and hoping to win $10,000,000.
-
04-28-26 15:19 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 1886Flower Infused Paradise aka Dream Blue spa
FYI for those interested, this looks like Dream Blue Relax Spa (same number).
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
https://www.dreambluerelaxspa1.com
There's been mixed reviews for this joint but the other reviews about Mido seem promising so who knows.
General Details.
No regrets at all as Mido is sexual dynamo. Fun girl in great shape, petite with a great ass and great attitude. Great time!
General Details.
Tried ne agency was impressed with booking and this girl made me want to use them more.
General Details.
Checked Mido's last review, took the leap and it was a good call. Setting up the meeting was easy. She was everything described and more.
-
04-28-26 14:41 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 77Cost
How much is this place?
Originally Posted by Anny666
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:02 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 444Lc
And that's my point. LC is trash. Pimps, scammers, low quality and rip off artists have taken over the site. My fellow mongers in South Florida have pretty much quoted this and are no longer soliciting this site for the most part. About five to six years ago could find quality gems who were worth touching base with. The quality, fake ads, and scammers have increased immensely. Yes, I know the first ad was added by a pimp. The second one is just as bad and possibly was added by a guy / girl staying at the Suites or the condos across the street based on location mentioned in the ad.
Anyway thanks for the input. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:55 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 54Here is the link
I'm not the OP but here is the link.
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
https://www.flowerinfusedparadise.com/product/908.html
-
04-28-26 12:05 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 576Mido
Please fix the link in your post. It's formatted all wrong.
What was the damage?
Where's her incall?
Originally Posted by Anny666
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:09 #13505Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Hot time with Mido
I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.
http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html
I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.
The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.
We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.
I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.
-
04-27-26 15:37 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 239Don't blame LC when you responded to the first ad, which has three different girls in the pics. It's clearly a pimp run ad. The second is an immature hood rat based off the face tattoo and twerking video. Just asking for drama and I'm sure the service would be rushed and garbage anyway. Neither of them would be on my radar as a possible decent provider.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 15:22 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 61Ghosted Me
She ghosted me, but then reached out an hour later apologizing saying she was ready now. I wasn't so rescheduled the next day (today) and has ghosted me again.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Because she looks hot I thought I'd try again.
Brow.
-
04-27-26 12:38 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 444LC Downhill
So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.
Roxy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291
Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.
However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.
Snowbabyy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358
Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.
She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!
No more LC for me. Happy mongering!












Reply With Quote




