Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 13919
-
04-28-26 14:41 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 77Cost
How much is this place?
Originally Posted by Anny666
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:02 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 444Lc
And that's my point. LC is trash. Pimps, scammers, low quality and rip off artists have taken over the site. My fellow mongers in South Florida have pretty much quoted this and are no longer soliciting this site for the most part. About five to six years ago could find quality gems who were worth touching base with. The quality, fake ads, and scammers have increased immensely. Yes, I know the first ad was added by a pimp. The second one is just as bad and possibly was added by a guy / girl staying at the Suites or the condos across the street based on location mentioned in the ad.
Anyway thanks for the input. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:55 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 54Here is the link
I'm not the OP but here is the link.
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
https://www.flowerinfusedparadise.com/product/908.html
-
04-28-26 12:05 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 576Mido
Please fix the link in your post. It's formatted all wrong.
What was the damage?
Where's her incall?
Originally Posted by Anny666
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:09 #13495Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Hot time with Mido
I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.
http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html
I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.
The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.
We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.
I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.
-
04-27-26 15:37 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 239Don't blame LC when you responded to the first ad, which has three different girls in the pics. It's clearly a pimp run ad. The second is an immature hood rat based off the face tattoo and twerking video. Just asking for drama and I'm sure the service would be rushed and garbage anyway. Neither of them would be on my radar as a possible decent provider.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 15:22 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 61Ghosted Me
She ghosted me, but then reached out an hour later apologizing saying she was ready now. I wasn't so rescheduled the next day (today) and has ghosted me again.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Because she looks hot I thought I'd try again.
Brow.
-
04-27-26 12:38 #13492Senior Member

Posts: 444LC Downhill
So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.
Roxy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291
Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.
However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.
Snowbabyy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358
Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.
She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!
No more LC for me. Happy mongering!
-
04-27-26 11:11 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 185How was it?
Originally Posted by BrowsingDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 00:48 #13490Senior Member

Posts: 1354MeganXO
Wow! Amazing girl.
https://meganxo.ch/
She is curvier than her pictures in a good way (not fat, but just nice curves) with a smile than can melt a man. Her sensual BBJ without rushing almost made me explode. DATY until she O's then we go to 69. The cover goes on and we go from position to position until I finish with CIM.
Put her on your To Do List.
-
04-25-26 18:36 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 61Ebony Hottie Alexandra
Has anyone seen Alexandra?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721
I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?
Brow.
-
04-24-26 20:17 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 47Nasty girls
Hey all, I will be visiting again soon and looking for girls that are into rough deep thrt and or water sports. Nastier the better, however I do care somewhat about looks. I've seen Kelsey, Kat and some others but would appreciate any info or links to just naughty submissive ones. Thanks in advance.
-
04-24-26 14:38 #13487Senior Member

Posts: 1881VIP Holly
I concur, here's one of the other ads she's got.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/holly-44
It's 400 and tipping is appreciated! LOL.
Sounds like possible agency 300-400 show up fee then add at least that for a CBJ.
-
04-24-26 14:28 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 348At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.
Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 13:25 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 92VIP Holly
Any info on VIP Holly?
https://tryst.link/escort/holly1983












Reply With Quote





