Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 16993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16348

    Cedar

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbGuy65  [View Original Post]
    Any tried the new place on Main and Cedar? Saw one girl outside and looked pretty good. Can't believe there are 3 now in that small city.
    I didn't see anything that looked like an AMP.

  2. #16347

    Which location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    21 on Sawmill next to the bourbon bar moved to A Plus Herb location on Sawbury. I never ventured into 21 as I go into the bourbon place every now and again. I figured it would check it out and not be disappointed as I was pretty sore from the day before. I walk in and who is sitting there but Coco / Evie from RL. She just walked in the room when someone came in the door. A few minutes later Lisa comes in. Lisa is young late 20's and super cute, really thin and petite, no tits or ass, but has a really pretty face and a great attitude. Same RL type of session 30 minutes of fun, and 30 min of a rubdown.

    So 21 is now RL south, LOL.
    Is this at the new location, or a new parlor in 21's old shop?

  3. #16346

    Newark

    Any tried the new place on Main and Cedar? Saw one girl outside and looked pretty good. Can't believe there are 3 now in that small city.

  4. #16345

    South high new place

    Well the one doing bare back I s leaving soon and she told me where she is going next they have another place in Cincinnati.

  5. #16344
    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    21 on Sawmill next to the bourbon bar moved to A Plus Herb location on Sawbury. I never ventured into 21 as I go into the bourbon place every now and again. I figured it would check it out and not be disappointed as I was pretty sore from the day before. I walk in and who is sitting there but Coco / Evie from RL. She just walked in the room when someone came in the door. A few minutes later Lisa comes in. Lisa is young late 20's and super cute, really thin and petite, no tits or ass, but has a really pretty face and a great attitude. Same RL type of session 30 minutes of fun, and 30 min of a rubdown.

    So 21 is now RL south, LOL.
    You get the address.

  6. #16343
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn1974  [View Original Post]
    Word out on the streets of Chinatown is a new massage spa will be opening sometime in the future in area of 161/71. Not sure when but I'll keep you all updated. Rumor is my old friend has a stake in it and may work their with another girl until it's established and up and running and then rotate girls.
    We need one one with some Latinas and some white girls. I like options in my gooning. LOL.

  7. #16342
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 68

    Return of the dragonfly

    Word out on the streets of Chinatown is a new massage spa will be opening sometime in the future in area of 161/71. Not sure when but I'll keep you all updated. Rumor is my old friend has a stake in it and may work their with another girl until it's established and up and running and then rotate girls.

  8. #16341

    21 Moved to Sawbury

    21 on Sawmill next to the bourbon bar moved to A Plus Herb location on Sawbury. I never ventured into 21 as I go into the bourbon place every now and again. I figured it would check it out and not be disappointed as I was pretty sore from the day before. I walk in and who is sitting there but Coco / Evie from RL. She just walked in the room when someone came in the door. A few minutes later Lisa comes in. Lisa is young late 20's and super cute, really thin and petite, no tits or ass, but has a really pretty face and a great attitude. Same RL type of session 30 minutes of fun, and 30 min of a rubdown.

    So 21 is now RL south, LOL.

  9. #16340
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Ad has been removed for about a week now. Seems as though she has once again left us.
    She's still here, saw her at A+ recently.

  10. #16339

    Good massage

    I will be in your fine city begining Tuesday 4. 28 for a few nights and looking for a good massage.

    L1 is optional but more interested in a very good, relaxing massage.

    I am staying in the Polaris area but will also be on the West side to visit the casino.

    Any and all recommendations would be appreciated.

    Ez.

  11. #16338

    Sakura

    I was in Columbus for work recently and had a dream I went to Sakura. In the dream, the doorbell situation while standing in the sidewalk was awkward, so I appreciate the heads-up on this forum. I drew "Ada" (hard to understand her, but that's what I caught). On the young side with great C tits. I asked for 90 minutes, but she had to bring in another girl to translate with the answer being "1 hour only". (The other girl had HUGE natural tits. I almost asked to switch when I saw those hangers under a tube top, but didn't want to be rude.) The session started out great, but she faded as we got close to the end of the hour. In my dream, I pulled off the cover and finished with Russian between her soft boobies. When it was all said and done, she seemed really worn out from a basic session. Really tired. Maybe a bunch of you all got to her before me, but it seemed a little sad. All in all, Sakura is good if you're looking for sure-fire FS, but. If not. The sidewalk doorbell is odd and maybe I just caught "Ada" on a long day.

  12. #16337
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeSureMan  [View Original Post]
    Will be traveling from Indy to Powell area shortly and am interested in L1 or L2 session with attractive friendly young lady who will climb on table with you and have a good time.

    Thanks, BSM.
    Red Leaves and Serena A for L1 are directly in Powell area. Look at the k-girls forum for asiamor for L3 but they're happy to do L2. There're also close. We don't really have any k-girls here, that's just what the forums are called. You're going to be in a good area.

    Edit: Nothing here like Indy though except the apartment girls. I still remember Smile with a smile.

  13. #16336

    Columbus AMPs

    Will be traveling from Indy to Powell area shortly and am interested in L1 or L2 session with attractive friendly young lady who will climb on table with you and have a good time.

    Thanks, BSM.

  14. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember the name of the girl that goes bareback so I can avoid her?

    I want to try this place but planning on waiting till she's gone in 2 weeks.
    LOL she will put a condom on you but if you ask her not to then she might not if she likes you her massage isn't to bad and she told me to day there is another girl there but older I don't no what she looks like.

  15. #16334
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHooks  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.
    Anyone remember the name of the girl that goes bareback so I can avoid her?

    I want to try this place but planning on waiting till she's gone in 2 weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape