Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 16996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16336

    Columbus AMPs

    Will be traveling from Indy to Powell area shortly and am interested in L1 or L2 session with attractive friendly young lady who will climb on table with you and have a good time.

    Thanks, BSM.

  2. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember the name of the girl that goes bareback so I can avoid her?

    I want to try this place but planning on waiting till she's gone in 2 weeks.
    LOL she will put a condom on you but if you ask her not to then she might not if she likes you her massage isn't to bad and she told me to day there is another girl there but older I don't no what she looks like.

  3. #16334
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHooks  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.
    Anyone remember the name of the girl that goes bareback so I can avoid her?

    I want to try this place but planning on waiting till she's gone in 2 weeks.

  4. #16333

    New Angel

    Was there mid day, so it was not busy. Got an hour at 65. Cici is probably 30, petite, cute with long black hair. She took me out the back door to another building, which was super weird, but we were the only 2 there. The room was cluttered, felt like a storage area with a massage table in it. Massage was not bad, good amount of teasing started right from the beginning. Pretty sensual at times too, she was straddling and sliding on my back. Almost like nuru with clothes LOL. She would lean down and put her face next to mine and her hair would be falling on me. I liked that.

    OTF she went straight to junior, blowing on him. I pointed at her mouth and she asked how much. I said 1 and she said she can't for that. We settled on 1. 4. CBJ was actually pretty good once she got going. Allowed UCT, FIV which she seemed to enjoy. I was lasting a while with that cover, though, so she took it off and laid down on me nibbled my ear and finished by hand. She cleaned me up, continued with neck and scalp massage. Gave me a water and put my clothes on me, which I told her she didn't have to do that, but she seemed to want to. Overall I would say she provided a really good experience.

  5. #16332

    College cutie

    In town for a concert tonight. Never been on OSU but damn, pussy everywhere! Anyone got a lead on a little cutie that needs some tuition $s?

  6. #16331
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    For everyone wondering, CLT is the airport code for a very minor airport in North Carolina in Charlotte. Not sure why anyone has to code that but here we are.
    Charlotte is a great town for FS. I stop thru there once or twice a year. Apple, Bali, and Aroma are my favorites.

  7. #16330

    My Bad

    It pasted weird. Let's try this again.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeting  [View Original Post]
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.

  8. #16329

    Clt. = Charlotte

    For everyone wondering, CLT is the airport code for a very minor airport in North Carolina in Charlotte. Not sure why anyone has to code that but here we are.

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! There must be at least a dozen FS places in and around CLT, most also have TS. Lots of fun to be had. Let me know if you ever need the infon. LD.

  9. #16328

    Map

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeting  [View Original Post]
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.
    It is best to go to my blog post under Columbus, I left the link in my first post for an easy way to be able to find it.

  10. #16327
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.

  11. #16326
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing
    Thanks! There must be at least a dozen FS places in and around CLT, most also have TS. Lots of fun to be had. Let me know if you ever need the infon. LD.

  12. #16325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 429

    Red rose

    Visited red rose the other day. Got Mia for my massage. She's probably around 40 years old. Not ugly but not beautiful, LOL. Massage was pretty good but not much teasing before flip. Didn't mind me touching and rubbing here and there legs and butt. On the flip she just asked if I tip good and I said yes and the girls came out to play. Probably a c cup. Pretty nice. Had a good time.

  13. #16324

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by LPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?
    Ad has been removed for about a week now. Seems as though she has once again left us.

  14. #16323

    Paradigm is your answer!

    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'll be in the GrovePort area of Columbus in June, up from Charlotte, looking for a "good" AMP (FS) - DM me, If you travel to CLT I'll return the favor, thanks!

  15. #16322

    Lynn

    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape