The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36479

    Raven

    Anyone know hwat happen to UTR that was of Hull St in a nice location SFH and then moved out 288 past the John Tyler college. About 10 min from college in nice apartments on the left pass college.

    She had a guy that was mostly out of town, so she said, and did't post online much, had some old post back before pandemic Last time we met she.

    Said she was move to Charolette NC.

  2. #36478

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
    I remember her, always had read the whole add and put pineapple in the text and you get a $20 discount. I wonder how many mongers mist that, I did the first time.

    You are right she was a lot of fun and nice and thick. No drama. That's all I got. Hope she gets back in the game.

  3. #36477
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but she supposedly got caught up with some wrong people and got locked up. She could be out and out of the game as well. We always had fun.
    Yeah it's a shame cause she was always a good time but oh well as long as we're out and about is all that matters at the end of the day.

  4. #36476

    Winter

    Is this the famous Winter that used to live in a trailer park way passed petersburg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351635806926

  5. #36475
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcoy97  [View Original Post]
    I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.

    Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.
    Not sure what happened but she supposedly got caught up with some wrong people and got locked up. She could be out and out of the game as well. We always had fun.

  6. #36474

    Anyone tested the water since she's been posting again?


  7. #36473
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
    I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.

    Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.

  8. #36472

    Jessica Rabbit

    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377

  9. #36471

    Pepper

    Pepper is looking for help so she can keep her room and most likely get her fix. There are deals to be had if you're looking for a top notch BJ. The link to her ad has been posted here previously.

  10. #36470
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
    She's still available and also Hailee hit me up from her vacation in riverside so if you want send her some money on her books or phone just lmk.

  11. #36469

    Pepper

    Saw Pepper on Southside. CBBJ as advertised. Place is a wreck and hard to get comfortable in. Would repeat it got the job done, damage. 8.

  12. #36468

    Tappahanock

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.
    There is an AMP in that town. Never been. And never seen a review. Take one for the team?

  13. #36467

    Tappahannock

    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.

  14. #36466
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.
    No. Different girl.

  15. #36465

    Army girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape